PDA

View Full Version : NFL Teams I Like and Can't Stand

Tarlam!
04-23-2011, 02:04 PM
I love my Packers. I also root for other teams to do well as long as they're not playing the Pack:

The Bills
The Lions
The Browns
The Rams
The Steelers
The Ravens

In that order.

Teams I hate witha passion:

The Bears
The Cowboys
The Raiders
The Giants (Mostly due to Manning)
The Redskins (Due to Snyder)
And The Eagles' fans.

Worse than any of those, I hated the Favre led Vikings, but since he's gone, well.

How 'bout other Rats? OK, it's another off-season/lock-out induced thread, but at least it's not about the draft for a change. :grin:

Bretsky
04-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Teams I like

Packers w/a passion
I've liked the Rams since the Vince Ferragamo days...partly because of my intense hatred early on for the Cowboys
Patriots and the Genius...admire Brady and the top coach in the NFL
Chargers....really like Philip Rivers

Teams I have a distaste for :
Bears
Vikings
Cowboys

RashanGary
04-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Teams I like:

None, but anybody playing the teams I can't stand would be teams I like for the moment

Teams I can't stand:

Bears
Vikings
Patriots

I like players. Suh, Jamaal Charles, Chris Johnson, Patrick Willis, Drew Brees, DeSean Jackson and many others.

HarveyWallbangers
04-23-2011, 03:31 PM
LOVE
Packers

Seahawks (generally root for Seattle teams because I have relatives there, and they are cool about their sports teams)
Browns (old school)
Steelers (I've grown to like them because some of my best friends are Steelers fans and I like the way they go about business)

DISLIKE
Vikings
Bears
Cowboys
49ers
Patriots

Lurker64
04-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Love:
Packers

Like:
Bills
Chiefs
Ravens

Loathe:
Vikings
Bears
Broncos
Cowboys
Patriots
Eagles
Jets

HowardRoark
04-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Like:

Chiefs (they remind me of an AFC version of the Pack)

Hate:

Vikings
Cowboys

Tarlam!
04-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Like:

Chiefs (they remind me of an AFC version of the Pack)

Hate:

Vikings
Cowboys

I feel about the Bills the way you feel about the Chiefs. Surprised you're OK with the Bears, HR!

Deputy Nutz
04-23-2011, 05:05 PM
I only like teams that play interesting football, and that have interesting players. I have no love for any one franchise. Teams I bandwagon, Detroit. I think Detriot will be a good team in the next 2 years and it is fun to watch them rebuild.

I enjoy the Patriots

I enjoy the Browns, another team that will be fun to watch rebuild under Holmgren

I still have a soft spot for the Packers.

I will always dislike the Cowboys but I have respect for Jerry Jones because of the New Cowboy Stadium, not taking public money

I dislike the Vikings, I of course rooted for them with Favre, but what a disfunctional organization from top to bottom.

Bears are just boring, never really had any interest in them, sort of like an ugly sister of the girl you are fucking.

Packgator
04-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Love:

Packers

Like:

Chargers
Chiefs

Loathe:

Bears
Vikings
Cowboys
Bucs

Teams I used to like but no longer do:

Broncos
Jets
Houston Oilers

The Shadow
04-23-2011, 10:41 PM
I just hate the Bears.
Really have never had a problem with any other team.

Pugger
04-23-2011, 10:55 PM
Love ---> Packers

Like:
Chargers (especially when they wear their baby blues)
Bills
Saints (they've been bad for so long I'm happy for their long suffering fans)
Seahawks

Loathe:
Bares
Queens
Cowpies
Donkeys (SB XXXII)

TennesseePackerBacker
04-24-2011, 01:13 AM
I have a soft-spot for the Browns and Chiefs. I never really like or care about any of them though. The best another team can do with me is indifference.

Detest:

Cowboys
Bears
Vikings
49ers (though it's been hard with the recent suckage to justify this anymore) -- I'll never forget the Rice fumble...ugh..

swede
04-24-2011, 08:09 AM
I don't love anybody except the Packers.

As a native Minnesotan I rooted for the Vikings until I was twelve or so, but in my defense Fran Tarkenton, Jim Marshall, Dave Osborn, and Chuck Foreman were pretty good guys and Bud Grant carried himself with quiet class.

I have admired the Steelers for the loyalty they showed Bill Cowher and for their physical approach to the game. It was all the more impressive to beat them in the Super Bowl with a combination of brawn AND brains.

The Atlanta Falcons deserve better fans than they have.

The Detroit Lion fans deserved a better team than they have had, but I'm afraid that may be changing.

The Cowboys, Bears, Vikings and Bucs are on my "I hate your team" list.

The Cowboys, Bears, Vikings, Broncos and Eagles are on my "I hate your fans" list.

Brandon494
04-24-2011, 11:04 AM
LOVE: Packers

LIKE: Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, Eagles

HATE: Vikings, Bears, Cowboys, Skins

mraynrand
04-24-2011, 12:08 PM
The Eagles suck, their fans are horrible, and their QB is a sadistic deviant. I hope Vick dies of rabies, and the Eagles fans get into a epic brawl, reflecting their slovenly barbarian nature, and are all summarily imprisoned for life.

get louder at lambeau
04-24-2011, 12:45 PM
The Cowboys, Bears, Vikings, Broncos and Eagles are on my "I hate your fans" list.

I'm curious why you hate Donkey fans. They don't seem to fit with the others.

VermontPackFan
04-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Like:
Giants & Jets (Jersey born)
Titans (hard nosed, blue collar team that always kicked our ass, preseason or not)
Eagles (Andy Reid connection)
Steelers (hard nosed, smack you in the mouth type team)

Loathe:
Vikings (especially when Bert was with them)
Cowboys (no explanation necessary)
Patriots (while I respect what Belicheck, Brady & company have done, I find it hard to be in the same room with those cocky, arrogant, mofu'ing chowder head fans I find myself surrounded by in northern new england)
Tampa Bay (from the NFC Central days although that is waining)

Chargers, not sure why, maybe its those baby blue uniforms

Airin' Rodgers
04-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Love: Packers.

Like:
Chargers (Rivers, Gates, was a big LT fan.)
Lions (Maybe not anymore if they keep getting better)
Jags (Colts biggest challenge)

Hate:
Patriots (Too good for too long)
Bears
Vikings
Giants (Not sure why, I just think Eli Manning is a bitch)

mraynrand
04-25-2011, 05:52 AM
I have a place in my heart for the Brownies, who haven't won anything in 50 years. It's been so long since they've won, even lifetime Brownie fans sometimes forget that they had both the greatest running back and the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL. If they were some lousy expansion team, their suckiness might be easier to tolerate, but it's all the harder given their glorious past.

"Sadder still to watch it die
Than never to have known it
For you -- the blind who once could see --
The bell tolls for thee."