PDA

View Full Version : watch live sports

australianpackerbacker
04-25-2011, 12:39 AM
hey guys, anyone know where i can watch live tv and sports for free, all the old sites have been shutdown by "homeland security"!! Thanks in advance guys.

swede
04-25-2011, 06:29 AM
watch live sports
hey guys, anyone know where i can watch live tv and sports for free, all the old sites have been shutdown by "homeland security"!! Thanks in advance guys.

No problem, Aussie...go to your Google saerch and type in the code 555...hang on...the phone just rang...

Sorry, mate...that was Homeland Security calling. They wanted to let me know that I misspelled "search", and if I tell you how to get to the free sports sites I will go to federal prison.

sepporepi
04-26-2011, 07:02 AM
myp2p.eu gives a great overview what is available.

red
04-26-2011, 08:27 AM
this one really chaps my ass

homeland security is suppose to be protecting us against terrorist attacks, thats what they were formed, thats why they exist

why in the fuck are they doing anything else?

Tarlam!
04-26-2011, 10:48 AM
this one really chaps my ass

homeland security is suppose to be protecting us against terrorist attacks, thats what they were formed, thats why they exist

why in the fuck are they doing anything else?

I thought swede was kidding. Is he not kidding :? ?

swede
04-26-2011, 01:09 PM

Since we are no longer at any risk from "You-Know-Who" Homeland Security has moved its resources to spell-checking and curbing the dissemination of pirated sports broadcasts.

It's for my own good so I'm okay with it.

Guiness
04-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Since we are no longer at any risk from "You-Know-Who" Homeland Security has moved its resources to spell-checking and curbing the dissemination of pirated sports broadcasts.

That and seizing my toenail clippers when I'm flying into the US. Oh, and a corkscrew.

swede
04-26-2011, 01:16 PM
That and seizing my toenail clippers when I'm flying into the US. Oh, and a corkscrew.

Janet Napolitano wants you to know that you have now gone for 27 days without a misspelling.

red
04-26-2011, 02:42 PM

now he's not kidding. i was trying to watch the man u- barca game last week. i couldn't watch it on tv because my fox sports decided to show a fucking tigers game. so i went online and was greeted by a bunch of messages saying "homeland security has seized this site"

Tarlam!
04-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh my. :flag: