08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
http://sports.ign.com/madden07/packers.html

edit: here is other nfc north teams:

http://sports.ign.com/madden07/vikings.html
http://sports.ign.com/madden07/lions.html
http://sports.ign.com/madden07/bears.html

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks man, now these our the right ratings. Someone posted something about this before and I know they were wrong ratings. I always go to ign and they are always right.

Rastak
08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks man, now these our the right ratings. Someone posted something about this before and I know they were wrong ratings. I always go to ign and they are always right.

I think these are the 100% official ratings....and it's ALL the ratings too...not just overall......Tony Oday will be a happy camper, I think he's a big Madden gamer.

HarveyWallbangers
08-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Like every year, they have some head scratchers that I'll have to correct.
:D

Like Tank Williams having the same rating as Nick Collins, and Fred Smoot getting an 87.

Tony Oday
08-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Actually I like the ratings...I really like Hendo so high :)

Rastak
08-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Like every year, they have some head scratchers that I'll have to correct.

Like Tank Williams having the same rating as Nick Collins, and Fred Smoot getting an 87.

How about Favre and Johnson being a wash..... :cool:

HarveyWallbangers
08-11-2006, 03:19 PM
The one positive is that they had Tauscher and especially Clifton higher than McKinnie. I have a Vikings friend (who doesn't know much about the Packers) that thinks McKinnie is clearly better than Clifton. That might help my argument. Of course, I have to look past the ratings I disagree with then.

Zool
08-11-2006, 03:54 PM
So Barnetts awareness is 82 and Hodge's is 68 and Hawk is 65. Whittakers is 72? Weird.

TPF
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
At least I have Xbox Live, so I can get the update in about week 4. Roman will be taken off and hopefully Greg Jennings and Abdul Hodge will be in the 80s. I like that they have Collins high. Only bad things are Ahman Green is too high and so is Adrian Klemm.

So if anybody has Xbox Live, what are your guys gamertags?

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-11-2006, 06:30 PM
How is A. Green being to high a bad thing?

Brewhaha
08-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I think Al Harris is still too low. They have Nathan Vasher higher than him.

HarveyWallbangers
08-11-2006, 07:51 PM
I think Al Harris is still too low. They have Nathan Vasher higher than him.

Agreed. Al Harris with an 88 and Fred Smoot with a 87? Come on! Even the makers of Madden have overrated the Vikings yet again.

BananaMan
08-12-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm a big Madden guy and I thought they were actually decent this year for ratings. Ingle Martin has 82 speed, 88THP! Going to be awesome to develop him in franchise mode.

Brewhaha
08-12-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm a big Madden guy and I thought they were actually decent this year for ratings. Ingle Martin has 82 speed, 88THP! Going to be awesome to develop him in franchise mode.
82 speed? That can't be right.

BananaMan
08-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Well, who knows. I sure as hell ain't complaining though!

Ingle "Michael Vick" Martin

sepporepi
08-12-2006, 03:55 AM
Guess to which Player these ratings belong :mrgreen:

PLYR_INJURY - 95
PLYR_STAMINA - 97
PLYR_TOUGHNESS - 99

Rastak
08-12-2006, 06:29 AM
The one positive is that they had Tauscher and especially Clifton higher than McKinnie. I have a Vikings friend (who doesn't know much about the Packers) that thinks McKinnie is clearly better than Clifton. That might help my argument. Of course, I have to look past the ratings I disagree with then.

McKinnie had a very good year last year. He's younger than Clifton and should benefit from Hutchinson being the LG this year. I respect Clifton and agree he's been the better tackle overall but he's pretty dinged up and if it's a chronic knee problem McKinnie could very easily pass him by this year. Even if it's not chronic he might.,

BallHawk
08-12-2006, 08:33 AM

PLYR_INJURY - 95
PLYR_STAMINA - 97
PLYR_TOUGHNESS - 99

Grady Jackson?

HarveyWallbangers
08-12-2006, 10:10 AM
McKinnie had a very good year last year. He's younger than Clifton and should benefit from Hutchinson being the LG this year. I respect Clifton and agree he's been the better tackle overall but he's pretty dinged up and if it's a chronic knee problem McKinnie could very easily pass him by this year. Even if it's not chronic he might.,

I don't disagree, but the guy I was arguing with thought I was nuts considering Clifton on the same level as McKinnie. Personally, I think Clifton has been a better OT the last few years--although he had a bit of a down year last year (mainly because of penalties) and McKinnie got a little better. If Clifton is healthy, I expect them to be pretty even. McKinnie is banged up also, isn't he?

Rastak
08-12-2006, 10:17 AM

I don't disagree, but the guy I was arguing with thought I was nuts considering Clifton on the same level as McKinnie. Personally, I think Clifton has been a better OT the last few years--although he had a bit of a down year last year (mainly because of penalties) and McKinnie got a little better. If Clifton is healthy, I expect them to be pretty even. McKinnie is banged up also, isn't he?

He broke his finger is what I'm hearing...not too serious but I thnk an lineman is much better with the use of both his hands since the NFL basically allows guys to grab jerseys...something I don't quite understand.

Fosco33
08-12-2006, 10:52 AM

PLYR_INJURY - 95
PLYR_STAMINA - 97
PLYR_TOUGHNESS - 99

Brett?

He's also a 97 Throw Power...

Fosco33
08-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Here's my analytical take removing most of the backups and players that are now injured or on other teams - in a rough format...

Use the key at the bottom if you're interested in the shading scheme.

http://img8.picsplace.to/img8/20/Madden_Rankings_000.JPG (http://picsplace.to/)

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Interseting. How did this take you?

BallHawk
08-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Nice work, Fosco.

Rastak
08-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Nice work, Fosco.

Yea, no kidding.....nice work indeed.

Fosco33
08-13-2006, 02:46 AM
Interseting. How did this take you?

I'm a number cruncher, of sorts, as part of my job. I copied the data from the website, pasted into a spreadsheet, deleted the nonstarters and extraneous players, added some columns (team, def/off, etc with lookups) and ran a quick pivot off their overall player averages. Then it was a matter of highlighting the order and pasting a screenshot of it here.

If anyone wants to see interesting lineups (e.g., Bears DLine vs. Packers OLine) - just let me know. Wouldn't take but a minute or two...