PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush?

red
04-29-2011, 08:37 AM
with the saints drafting mark ingram last night, bush is expected to be cut and become a free agent

he would add an interesting dimension to our offense, no?

channtheman
04-29-2011, 08:52 AM
Maybe as a return man on special teams. On our offense, I don't really know.

Brandon494
04-29-2011, 09:14 AM
Yes I would but let's be real he's not coming to GB.

Lurker64
04-29-2011, 09:23 AM
The Injured Reserve list is awfully empty these days...

Smeefers
04-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Remember during the draft he said he wouldn't play for GB if he fell to 5? Yeah, fuck him.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Remember during the draft he said he wouldn't play for GB if he fell to 5? Yeah, fuck him.

Link? I don't remember that at all.

imscott72
04-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Other than kick returns I don't see how he can help. Let the Vikings or someone snatch him up. Too high of an injury risk.

King Friday
04-29-2011, 11:40 AM
He does bring some things that could help our offense...but his price will be way too high for Green Bay to stomach. Expect a team that likes flash more than substance to grab Bush at twice what he's worth.

imscott72
04-29-2011, 11:43 AM
He does bring some things that could help our offense...but his price will be way too high for Green Bay to stomach. Expect a team that likes flash more than substance to grab Bush at twice what he's worth.

I don't think he'd be that fast on grass. On carpet sure, but just doesn't seem to be a good fit at Lambeau, especially when the weather turns to crap.

swede
04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Tarlam and I foresaw Reggie Bush's averageness.

K-town
04-29-2011, 12:11 PM

Helloooo Redskins, Cowboys or Raiders. A triumvirate of teams owned by the the egotistical, the rash, and the possibly insane.

Smeefers
04-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Link? I don't remember that at all.

Can't find a rumor mill link from 6 years ago. All I have is my poor poor memory. Take it for what it's worth.

retailguy
04-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Can't find a rumor mill link from 6 years ago. All I have is my poor poor memory. Take it for what it's worth.

I remembered reading it too. I think this is where I read it, but they never cited a source.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35741

retailguy
04-29-2011, 12:53 PM
I remembered reading it too. I think this is where I read it, but they never cited a source.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35741

It came from Jason Whitlock...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/051222

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2011, 01:02 PM
I think Reggie would be an absolute gem in Green Bay. For starters he can return kicks and punts, he is a multi purpose back that can line up in the slot if he has to. He brings speed to the backfield, something with Grant and Starks the Packers are missing. I am not to sure about his blocking, but basically he is a faster and better upgrade to Brandon Jackson. I am sure he will ask and get way more money than what the Packers should even come close to offering but don't think for an instance that he wouldn't make the Packers a better football team.

gbgary
04-29-2011, 01:02 PM
no...don't think he'd add anything. over-rated waste of millions by the saints.

Travbrew
04-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Well then, after reading that he NEVER wants to play in GB....I hope Reggie continues to be slightly better than freshly shat dog excrement. And he I hope he chokes on his next Subway sandwich, causing him to pass out and get anally raped by that Jared fag, and awake to find he's only been offered a vet minimum contract by the Las Vegas Locos.

Guiness
04-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Does he really have much 'cache' left to get a big contract? His college superstar days are long behind him now, and he's never lit it up in the NFL.

I'm sure he'd like one, but I think teams know what he is - and he brings something to the table, but I don't know that anyone throws a pile of money at him.

Smeefers
04-29-2011, 02:01 PM
It came from Jason Whitlock...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/051222

aha! I reassert my "fuck that motherfucker in the fucking fuck hole" statement. Sorry.. To strong? I don't know if you guys have a profanity limit here or something. Like, 4 fucks is okay, but 5 is just crass.

hoosier
04-29-2011, 02:21 PM
aha! I reassert my "fuck that motherfucker in the fucking fuck hole" statement. Sorry.. To strong? I don't know if you guys have a profanity limit here or something. Like, 4 fucks is okay, but 5 is just crass.

Just follow Skinbasket's lead and you will be fine.

red
04-29-2011, 02:58 PM
I think Reggie would be an absolute gem in Green Bay. For starters he can return kicks and punts, he is a multi purpose back that can line up in the slot if he has to. He brings speed to the backfield, something with Grant and Starks the Packers are missing. I am not to sure about his blocking, but basically he is a faster and better upgrade to Brandon Jackson. I am sure he will ask and get way more money than what the Packers should even come close to offering but don't think for an instance that he wouldn't make the Packers a better football team.

that's exactly what i was thinking nuts. 3rd down back #4 or 5 reciever and a return guy

swede
04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
...except after "c".

swede
04-29-2011, 03:09 PM
that's exactly what i was thinking nuts. 3rd down back #4 or 5 reciever and a return guy

And that is the problem with Bush. He could be a valuable part of a football team and he is not really too bad of a guy but his band of familial sycophants have distorted his world view...he sees an NFL superstar in the mirror.

retailguy
04-29-2011, 03:23 PM
that's exactly what i was thinking nuts.

Am I the only one that finds this quote hilarious?