PDA

View Full Version : TT the Turtle NEVER signs FA...

Tony Oday
05-01-2011, 02:37 PM
looking at how the roster has been built this man is FA happy! 10 starters from the FA ranks! What a turtle ;) Oh and one from trades...wish he would sign a freaking FA!

Lurker64
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
When people say "I wish TT would sign a free agent" they don't usually mean "college free agent". That he does quite a bit of (in normal years at least).

Actual free agency is generally picking through other people's trash, but some people like doing that.

Tony Oday
05-01-2011, 03:05 PM
people are generally stupid

Bretsky
05-01-2011, 07:09 PM
First off anybody who has complained about TT not signing free agents in the past would have been referrring to unrestricted free agents in the offseason with NFL experience.

So if there are 10 of them on the roster feel free to share them; if not the whole thread it out of context, and to be honest pretty stupid IMO and really serves no purpose but to bash on others

Secondly, I think those who use to compain about TT not signing experienced UFA's have more than given TT his due, admitted they were wrong about not being able to win a SB, and consider him on the better GM's in football.

Pugger
05-01-2011, 08:08 PM
TT signs FAs. The thing is these FAs are usually guys who played for us the previous season...

Bretsky
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM
and lately those have been the most valuable.......aka........Chad Clifton

Scott Campbell
05-01-2011, 08:34 PM
What would Barry Sanders do?

channtheman
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
First off anybody who has complained about TT not signing free agents in the past would have been referrring to unrestricted free agents in the offseason with NFL experience.

So if there are 10 of them on the roster feel free to share them; if not the whole thread it out of context, and to be honest pretty stupid IMO and really serves no purpose but to bash on others

Secondly, I think those who use to compain about TT not signing experienced UFA's have more than given TT his due, admitted they were wrong about not being able to win a SB, and consider him on the better GM's in football.

You said what I thought about posting a while ago but much better than I could have ever said it. +1