PDA

View Full Version : 7 Breaks

Tarlam!
05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I think this is quite accurate, Dunno if it provides for much discussion, but I liked it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/708037-green-bay-packers-7-breaks-the-pack-must-catch-in-2011

hoosier
05-24-2011, 02:08 PM
I think the article title is misleading. Most of this is stuff the Packers can control: execution, playing smart, beating teams they should beat (the Bears), continuing to develop their own talent. All of that seems pretty obvious but I wouldn't describe it as "breaks."

RashanGary
05-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Most boring offseason EVER. It's something.

Bretsky
05-24-2011, 08:25 PM
completely agree JH; what is there to argue about when there is no OTA's....no updates on players....no TC previews. YUK

gbgary
05-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Most boring offseason EVER. It's something.

Packerwise yes it has. they haven't nearly had the offseason attention they deserve for winning the Superbowl, but...for me it's been a heck of a sports year so far with the Packers winning the Superbowl, Manchester United winning the Premier League last weekend (with the Champion's League final coming up this weekend), and with the Boston Bruins and Dallas Mavericks in the driver's seat to go to the finals in their leagues. got a pretty good chance to go four for four on the year so far with only the Texas Rangers struggling a bit early in the baseball season to run the table. two of the last three have never won a championship and the Bruins not having won since '72. they're all long overdue.

GO MAVS! COME ON BRUINS! GO RANGERS!