BZnDallas
06-03-2011, 01:53 AM
PACKER PEOPLE

CaptainKickass
06-05-2011, 12:31 AM
That faded look Captain America shirt is the shit

Tarlam!
06-05-2011, 03:58 PM
The guy's nickname is bloodline. His forefathers were legends and beloved for their teams. How can anyof us be surprised the guy act and nis who he is? I hope he retires a Packer and makes the hof. I love the guy. he is what I was expecting Hawk to be. Hawk did great last season and mayybe Vanilla ob screwed him up.

But it's a business and we may only have <bloodline two maqybe three more yours.

swede
06-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Hawk is pretty much what they said he'd be when we got him at #5: a reliable 10 year starter but nothing real special. (How crappy a draft was that?)

I had read the Sports Illustrated article on the three USC linebackers and I thought Clay sounded like an awesome kid. His dad and uncle were great NFL citizens and I knew he was going to be a great football citizen also. I was alone in the car when the Packers made the trade and I yelled like a big goof when the pick came over the radio. A few minutes later I found out that we had picked up Raji and CMIII and I went berserk. And now Clay just keeps getting better and better. If Clay were a car I'd keep going out to the garage just to admire it...him...whatever.

Iron Mike
06-05-2011, 09:05 PM
The guy's nickname is bloodline. His forefathers were legends and beloved for their teams. How can anyof us be surprised the guy act and nis who he is? I hope he retires a Packer and makes the hof. I love the guy. he is what I was expecting Hawk to be. Hawk did great last season and mayybe Vanilla ob screwed him up.

But it's a business and we may only have <bloodline two maqybe three more yours.

Seriously, were you at the Scotch again when you were posting???

mraynrand
06-06-2011, 07:21 AM
. If Clay were a car I'd keep going out to the garage just to admire it...him...whatever.

homo

Tarlam!
06-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Seriously, were you at the Scotch again when you were posting???

Off the scotch, doing red wine. And reducing. my next clinic stay is 12 weeks in July. My mum is over in June and my best friend just bought me a ticket for NY on the 3rd -.5th of July. That guy just kills me!! He just deposited 1k inro my daughters account for kicks. est friend you could ever have!!!!

But why would you post that? I didnt think my views were that way off.Do you?

channtheman
06-06-2011, 02:43 PM
I really don't think we let Matthews get away. Him, Raji, Rodgers, Jennings, and Williams are the young stars on this team that we need to do everything to keep.

channtheman
06-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Clay Matthews made an appearance at the EA E3 Press Conference today with the Lombardi Trophy!

http://gamergaia.com/home/gaming-news/2-news/583-madden-2012-at-ea-press-conference.html

Guiness
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I really don't think we let Matthews get away. Him, Raji, Rodgers, Jennings, and Williams are the young stars on this team that we need to do everything to keep.

Put Collins in there too. And maybe not the sexiest of positions, but I think Sitton is pretty key as well.

Freak Out
06-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Off the scotch, doing red wine. And reducing. my next clinic stay is 12 weeks in July. My mum is over in June and my best friend just bought me a ticket for NY on the 3rd -.5th of July. That guy just kills me!! He just deposited 1k inro my daughters account for kicks. est friend you could ever have!!!!

It just looked like Foster Brooks typed the post.....that's all.

MJZiggy
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM

If you'd give a girl a little warning, she could take the train to NY, but alas, she will be busy getting laid off that weekend.

mraynrand
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
butt a lass, she will be busty getting laid that weekend.

Fixed by Anthony Weiner

swede
06-06-2011, 09:56 PM
8====D

channtheman
06-06-2011, 10:17 PM
edit

Iron Mike
06-07-2011, 06:26 AM

Bingo.

RUnuts
06-10-2011, 01:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=foster+brooks&aq=0

RUnuts
06-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I screwed up. go to the airline pilot routine.

Joemailman
06-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Kinda looking a little rasta with that type of lid containing his hair

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/02/green-bay-packers-star-clay-matthews-nfl-nike/

Isn't Clay supposed to show off his hair now that he has a shampoo contract?