PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Vikings

Jimx29
06-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh those crazy-ass Vikings....... always finding a way to keep us entertained during the off-season

http://www.startribune.com/local/123666529.html

HarveyWallbangers
06-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Hope not.

retailguy
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM
I think it's called leverage.

Kiwon
06-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I think it's called leverage.

Or as Jack Sparrow would say, "Lee-verage"

MadtownPacker
06-11-2011, 10:00 AM
I actually would be in favor only because I would get to go to a game every year and get to talk shit to all the southern Cali shits.

red
06-11-2011, 10:49 AM
i still think this is a lot closer to happening then people think

the queens are demanding money from the state to help pay for the new place because they don't have any money to do it. they need a new stadium since their old one sucks and is broken.

state has no money to give, and if they did have money they damn well should be using it to fix everything else that's wrong with the state first

then you have some guy in LA that is ready to build a state of the art stadium, a city that desperately needs a team, and the second biggest market in the US.

it almost seems like a no brainer if it wasn't for a few other teams that are in just as much trouble that also wouldn't mind moving there

Smeefers
06-13-2011, 07:43 AM
I really don't want to loose the Vikings. I mean, it's not a huge loss or anything. I think about when we lost the Buc's. Yeah, it sucked, but now that they're gone I really don't care about them. Hell, I kind of root for them. I doubt I'll ever do that for the queens, but I could see myself growing apathetic towards them. If the Vikes head west, then I think they jump into the NFC West division and the Rams jump into the North. That means I'm either going to have to fiercely hate the Rams ( C'mon, look at bradford, he looks like a puppy.) or I'm going to have to double down on my hatred for Chicago. There will be so much vengeance that lake Michigan will fill with blue and orange tears!

Smidgeon
06-13-2011, 12:10 PM
I really don't want to loose the Vikings. I mean, it's not a huge loss or anything. I think about when we lost the Buc's. Yeah, it sucked, but now that they're gone I really don't care about them. Hell, I kind of root for them. I doubt I'll ever do that for the queens, but I could see myself growing apathetic towards them. If the Vikes head west, then I think they jump into the NFC West division and the Rams jump into the North. That means I'm either going to have to fiercely hate the Rams ( C'mon, look at bradford, he looks like a puppy.) or I'm going to have to double down on my hatred for Chicago. There will be so much vengeance that lake Michigan will fill with blue and orange tears!

That's a bad thing??

Well, if the Vikings move to the West Coast, they'll simply be the NFC's version of the Raiders...

Smidgeon
06-13-2011, 12:13 PM
double post.

woodbuck27
06-21-2011, 08:56 AM
I hope for the Minnesota fans this doesn't happen. We also have a great rivaly with 'the Queens'. Now if that happens which team moves into the NFC North to replace them?

Cheesehead Craig
06-21-2011, 09:03 AM
I hope for the Minnesota fans this doesn't happen. We also have a great rivaly with 'the Queens'. Now if that happens which team moves into the NFC North to replace them?
My understanding would be the Rams coming to the Central and the Vikes off to the West.

While the Vikes have stadium issues, I don't see them at the front of the line going to LA unless the franchise is sold to an LA owner. I think the LA talk is mostly just smokescreen to get the chicken littles here in the Twin Cities to get the Vikes some funding for a new stadium.

Pugger
06-21-2011, 09:25 AM
I would not shed one tear if the queens left for LA.

woodbuck27
06-23-2011, 12:29 AM
My understanding would be the Rams coming to the Central and the Vikes off to the West.

While the Vikes have stadium issues, I don't see them at the front of the line going to LA unless the franchise is sold to an LA owner. I think the LA talk is mostly just smokescreen to get the chicken littles here in the Twin Cities to get the Vikes some funding for a new stadium.

Yea. The Rams. That makes sense.

Zool
06-23-2011, 09:23 AM
If anyone moves in the NFL, its probably going to be the Jags. The fans just don't seem to care about that team.

bobblehead
06-23-2011, 02:16 PM
If anyone moves in the NFL, its probably going to be the Jags. The fans just don't seem to care about that team.

In our mock draft last year I picked Tebow for the Jags. Worthy of the pick or not, nothing would have filled their stadium faster than 5 Tebow wildcat plays a game.