PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

MadtownPacker
06-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all you sperm donors at PackerRats!

GrnBay007
06-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's at PR!!

Cherish every day you have with your Dad...I lost mine a few years ago and miss him terribly. Those little things you can do with your father that don't seem that significant to you can mean the world to them. Take the moment while you can!! Those memories will last a lifetime!!

And PR Dads, cherish every moment you have with your kids.....even if they don't live with you full time. No matter what the situation is, they want you and they NEED you. Make sure to nourish that relationship!!

Enjoy your day!!

Brando19
06-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm a newbie sperm donor and my son is 10 months old. Thanks for the Father's Day wishes and I hope all the other fathers had a wonderful day as well. 007 and Mad...I know you guys must be missing your pops on a daily basis and I'm sorry for that. I'll take 007's advice and cherish every minute i have with my dad and my son.

MJZiggy
06-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Congrats, Brando. Any other new papas reading this? Papas to be?

RashanGary
06-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's at PR!!

Cherish every day you have with your Dad...I lost mine a few years ago and miss him terribly. Those little things you can do with your father that don't seem that significant to you can mean the world to them. Take the moment while you can!! Those memories will last a lifetime!!

And PR Dads, cherish every moment you have with your kids.....even if they don't live with you full time. No matter what the situation is, they want you and they NEED you. Make sure to nourish that relationship!!

Enjoy your day!!

You can even find a way to make Fathers Day an emotional event. Sheesh.

MJZiggy
06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
You can even find a way to make Fathers Day an emotional event. Sheesh.
It's just a reminder to cherish those you care about. She's right about dads. I lost mine a little more than 2 years ago. Love 'em while ya got 'em. And what's wrong with reminding folks not to be deadbeat dads? Kids do need their dads you know. Like she said, they NEED you.

Scott Campbell
06-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Congrats, Brando. Any other new papas reading this? Papas to be?

I usually have 2 or 3 buns in the oven at any given time. But they don't bother telling me anymore until their water breaks.