PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have copies of the Playoff Games?

Airin' Rodgers
06-22-2011, 08:05 PM
I had all 4 playoff games on my DVR until one of the Time Warner employees came to take a look at our malfunctioning cable box. When he fixed it, it completely erased my DVR and there is no way to get it back.

Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to burn and send my way? I would gladly pay for whatever costs/efforts it takes. Please let me know if any of you are willing to do this.

I would also be interested in the Week 17 game against the Bears, but that is a lesser priority.

Thanks.

vince
06-23-2011, 08:19 AM
You can download all of them from TenYardTorrents. Just download and install uTorrent to do so. Then, if you want them on DVD, download and install ConvertXtoDVD. All free and do-it-yourself.

I'll send them to you for $100 if you don't want to go that route, but it's time consuming.

woodbuck27
06-23-2011, 08:30 AM
You can download all of them from TenYardTorrents. Just download and install uTorrent to do so. Then, if you want them on DVD, download and install ConvertXtoDVD. All free and do-it-yourself.

I'll send them to you for $100 if you don't want to go that route, but it's time consuming.

Thanks for that info. Vince.

Enjoy your summer Packer fan.

GO PACK GO!

MTPackerfan
06-24-2011, 10:52 AM
thanks for the info, just what I was looking for Vince