PDA

View Full Version : Free Cornholio!

SkinBasket
06-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Our dear brother, Cornholio, still lies in the depths of the packerrats dungeon, doomed there by poor decision making and over-sensitivity. Banned from sharing his intimate feelings and depthual opinions. After I made a note of informing him he would be welcomed back now that the shroud of deception has finally been lifted from this stinkhole, it is nothing less than a slap in the face that other lesser, incomplete, creatures have been granted access to our kingdom once again while Cornolio suffers. Right the wrong.

Free Cornholio!

Deputy Nutz
06-29-2011, 09:43 PM
He didn't even break any rules. His suffering has gone on long enough

mraynrand
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Who is Cornholio? How Holi is he?

hoosier
06-30-2011, 09:05 AM
I first I thought this thread was going to be about an offer for free amenities. I was thinking that I would opt for the root canal instead.

MadtownPacker
06-30-2011, 03:07 PM
He didn't even break any rules. His suffering has gone on long enough

I guess he is like Jesus, dying for your sins. Very noble and should be rewarded.
Not sure what he did but yeah fuck it let's reinstate him. Better not be another tigerfang or expect deletion.

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2011, 03:25 PM
No, Corn is a real person, a very fat person and if he wasn't 5 foot 10 inches you would think he was a midget

SkinBasket
06-30-2011, 03:30 PM
I guess he is like Jesus, dying for your sins. Very noble and should be rewarded.
Not sure what he did but yeah fuck it let's reinstate him. Better not be another tigerfang or expect deletion.

Don't start blaming everyone else for your mistakes that led to a lot of the bullshit that happened. You brought us here to be a bunch of Spongebobs, then expected us to act like a bunch of Squidwards. Not cool.

Anyway, the only thing he did was, like a majority of the people here, come to have a distaste for Partial.

mraynrand
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
. You brought us here to be a bunch of Spongebobs, then expected us to act like a bunch of Squidwards.

You're weird.

red
06-30-2011, 04:51 PM
i thought skin was willing to bend over and spread his cheeks for anyone on the forum that wanted to give him a go

Freak Out
06-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Unban all the banned. Where is Bigguns?

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2011, 07:46 PM
He's not coming back

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2011, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1ud7EnrZHQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=460s

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Johnny U gets his man!

mraynrand
06-30-2011, 10:55 PM
That movie was AWESOME. Keanu Reeves overacting and diction reminds me of James Tiberius Kirk..

Best lines of the movie:

"LET...HER...GO!!!"

"I inSIST!"

"GRRrrrrERRrrrrAAAGGGGggGGH!"

mraynrand
06-30-2011, 10:58 PM
I knew Bodhi. Bodhi was a friend of mine. Tyrone Bigguns was no Bodhi....

mraynrand
06-30-2011, 10:59 PM
His suffering has gone on long enough

And letting him post again on Packerrats will relieve his suffering? Were you being intentionally ironic?

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 11:00 PM
"GRRrrrrERRrrrrAAAGGGGggGGH!"

Sounds like you swallowed instead of spit.... the mouthwash that is.....

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Don't attack me yet... remember... I am an "unseasoned newbie".... LOLZ!

GrnBay007
07-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Vaya con Dios, Brah.

esoxx
07-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Vaya con Dios, Brah.

I love it when you speak Italian

Skunkwood
07-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Deputy Nutz is correct, Cornholio is a very fat man indeed but he has a rapist whit and likes to sit at the bar and give out his vibe.

mraynrand
07-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Deputy Nutz is correct, Cornholio is a very fat man indeed but he has a rapist whit and likes to sit at the bar and give out his vibe.

What an auspicious first post! Methinks Skunkwood=Cornholio. Rapist Whit? WTF? LOL

Skunkwood
07-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Skunkwood and Cornholio are familiar with one another in a completely non homosexual kind of way. I'm from the northwoods, he's from the corn fields but if there is one thing that we agree on it is that Barnyard Animals is a great movie.

Little Whiskey
07-05-2011, 12:25 AM
and you have the famous green badge. interesting.

Skunkwood
07-05-2011, 09:48 AM
What is this famous green badge that you speak of seeing as I know nothing about it.

Little Whiskey
07-05-2011, 10:59 AM
aaaahh, plead ignorance. interesting. exactly what retail did when he was questioned about the green badge. (the green icon right below your posting status.)

retailguy
07-05-2011, 11:02 AM
aaaahh, plead ignorance. interesting. exactly what retail did when he was questioned about the green badge. (the green icon right below your posting status.)

The green badge is some sort of "ratings system". New members automatically get 10 pts which causes the green bar. The members we transferred over from the old system don't get any points and the system isn't turned on, so therefore, no green bar for you....

Let's kill the conspiracy theories now.... (As the traffic cop working the accident says - NOTHING TO SEE HERE, KEEP MOVING...) ;)

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 11:03 AM
The green badge is some sort of "ratings system". New members automatically get 10 pts which causes the green bar. The members we transferred over from the old system don't get any points and the system isn't turned on, so therefore, no green bar for you....

Let's kill the conspiracy theories now.... (As the traffic cop working the accident says - NOTHING TO SEE HERE, KEEP MOVING...) ;)

I want a blue bar. It doesn't have to mean anything, I just like blue.

retailguy
07-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I want a blue bar. It doesn't have to mean anything, I just like blue.

Talk with Madtown. I'm working off memory cells, and I only have a few left. My guess is that if you aren't careful you could wind up "desperate house rat" again. Maybe in scrolling blue text this time.

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Talk with Madtown. I'm working off memory cells, and I only have a few left. My guess is that if you aren't careful you could wind up "desperate house rat" again. Maybe in scrolling blue text this time.
I'm only a house rat for the morning. I get my new contract this afternoon. Then I take the rug to the laundromat, clean the bathroom and try to figure out why the new dishwashing detergent won't actually clean the dishes. I may finish the blanket I'm working on too.

mraynrand
07-05-2011, 12:31 PM

If you have any issues, contact Joe, and he will solve them for you.

SkinBasket
07-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Then I take the rug to the laundromat, clean the bathroom and try to figure out why the new dishwashing detergent won't actually clean the dishes.

Blame your elected officials. You got no phosphates.

http://www.npr.org/2010/12/15/132072122/it-s-not-your-fault-your-dishes-are-still-dirty

Zool
07-05-2011, 01:18 PM

http://www.npr.org/2010/12/15/132072122/it-s-not-your-fault-your-dishes-are-still-dirty

'Dennis Griesing of the American Cleaning Institute, a trade group, says it could take time, but phosphate-free detergents will improve. That's what happened with laundry detergents after phosphates were removed from them years ago. He says these inconveniences are part of a bigger trend.

"We're going though a very significant readjustment in our lives to accommodate our ecological needs," Griesing says.'

I'm really starting to think Wist was on to something. An entire article pointing out how fucking lazy people are. I'm starting to hope for an apocalypse. If this "inconvenience" is too much for people to handle, imagine how they would do in a wasteland.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm only a house rat for the morning. I get my new contract this afternoon. Then I take the rug to the laundromat, clean the bathroom and try to figure out why the new dishwashing detergent won't actually clean the dishes. I may finish the blanket I'm working on too.
Your contract should be for cleaning and cooking like nature and man intended. :lol:

SkinBasket
07-05-2011, 02:11 PM
'I'm really starting to think Wist was on to something. An entire article pointing out how fucking lazy people are. I'm starting to hope for an apocalypse. If this "inconvenience" is too much for people to handle, imagine how they would do in a wasteland.

Too late asshole. Without phosphates, the world is saved!

Zool
07-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Too late asshole. Without phosphates, the world is saved!

Get your survival pack finished yet? You might need it.

mraynrand
07-05-2011, 02:23 PM
'Dennis Griesing of the American Cleaning Institute, a trade group, says it could take time, but phosphate-free detergents will improve. That's what happened with laundry detergents after phosphates were removed from them years ago. He says these inconveniences are part of a bigger trend.

"We're going though a very significant readjustment in our lives to accommodate our ecological needs," Griesing says.'

I'm really starting to think Wist was on to something. An entire article pointing out how fucking lazy people are. I'm starting to hope for an apocalypse. If this "inconvenience" is too much for people to handle, imagine how they would do in a wasteland.

As long as my wasteland has phosphates and sparkling clear glassware, I can stand it.

SkinBasket
07-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Get your survival pack finished yet? You might need it.

I'm at about 50%. Need to replace canned food with heatless MREs at some point and actually find a pack to put all my shit in. Just got a thigh holster and compass. Heading off tonight for a nice evening at the range followed by Joe's Crab Shack. Need to hone my aim and build a nice layer of fat to sustain me for a few weeks. I should probably order a sling for my rifle now. Don't want to waste paracord on that.

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 03:02 PM

No, it's this detergent. The stuff I was using last week worked just fine. Problem is that I bought the name brand and it was on sale, so I bought a big bottle of it. I want my money back.

SkinBasket
07-05-2011, 03:04 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/P1020964.jpg

Pre-range inspection complete! Time to roll out!

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Your contract should be for cleaning and cooking like nature and man intended. :lol:

Nature and man should try my cooking and take a look at the house before making such determinations...:taunt:

SkinBasket
07-05-2011, 03:07 PM
No, it's this detergent. The stuff I was using last week worked just fine. Problem is that I bought the name brand and it was on sale, so I bought a big bottle of it. I want my money back.

Then go get it girl! Take it back to the store and tell them it doesn't work for shit.

mraynrand
07-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Where is Cornholio?

MadtownPacker
07-08-2011, 01:04 PM
At your moms house.

mraynrand
07-08-2011, 01:27 PM
At your moms house.

I called over there. Damn if you weren't right! And she's fixing him omelets. Bastard!

MadtownPacker
07-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I meant he was at your Moms fixing the bathroom cuz it is probably just a dup account of Nutz. Who gives a fuck I guess.

Deputy Nutz
07-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Why would I need a second account? This one actually works.