PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love The Chicago Media

Packnut
08-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Caught a few minutes of one of the local sports radio programs this a.m. and the media is already hard at work planting the seeds of a QB controversey.

Last night could'nt have worked out any better for us. Now the players will be asked the same questions over and over about who should start. Nothing better than a starting QB debate to split a team up.........

Bretsky
08-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Green Bay should want Grossman to start; Griese is a competent starter and a very good fit for this Chicago team. Grossman is an overhyped young player who will fall again this year.

I hope we see Grossman four quarters game one.

Packnut
08-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Green Bay should want Grossman to start; Griese is a competent starter and a very good fit for this Chicago team. Grossman is an overhyped young player who will fall again this year.

I sure hope Lovie Smith sticks with his guy. Griese is a good QB and would improve the bears anemic offense.

Bretsky
08-12-2006, 08:36 AM

I sure hope Lovie Smith sticks with his guy. Griese is a good QB and would improve the bears anemic offense.

In a QB the Bears need stability; Grossman can look great for one quarter and be junk the rest. Have you looked at their schedule ? It's very very favorable. If that defense is nearly as good as last year, it's in their best interests to start Griese.

red
08-12-2006, 10:41 AM
guys guys

you know damn well grossman is going to get hurt at some point in the preseason, and we will be facing the better brian greezy in game one

prepare for the better of the two

Packnut
08-12-2006, 11:36 AM

In a QB the Bears need stability; Grossman can look great for one quarter and be junk the rest. Have you looked at their schedule ? It's very very favorable. If that defense is nearly as good as last year, it's in their best interests to start Griese.

They start the2nd half with 3 straight road games, so lets hope for the worst for them. LOL

Packnut
08-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Just a side-note for anyone who missed it. After the game last night, Ditka was asked about the NFC North and I was stunned to here him say the Pack will be much improved this season. Usually he just says what Bear fans wanna here.