PDA

View Full Version : Underwood in trouble with the law, AGAIN!!!

red
07-05-2011, 06:41 PM
from PFT

Packers cornerback Underwood charged with disorderly conduct
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 5, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Green Bay Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood wears a Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu wig during media day for Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington AP

Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood is in trouble with the law again, having been charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct following an alleged altercation with his wife.

Fox 11′s Becky DeVries reports that Underwood was arrested June 16, the night the Packers received their Super Bowl rings. Underwood is accused of ripping a necklace off his wife, dragging her out of a car, and throwing her on the ground.

The necklace was a gift from the Packers to the players wives. Underwood’s wife Brandie filed for divorce last month. According to the police report, she said Brandon was upset she had the necklace and he would decide what she could wear. Sigh.

Underwood pleaded no contest last year in a prostitution case. At the time, some Packers teammates said Underwood had been “a problem” since joining the team. He’s scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

i'm guessing he's played his last game as a packer. he was in danger of not making the team anyways this year after a sucky season last year

hoosier
07-05-2011, 07:01 PM
That's too bad, he turns out to be a real POS. But at least in this case the POS was probably a non roster making, POS on the field as well, kinda guy.

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Can't imagine why she filed for divorce last month...I wonder if this means he's played his last game anywhere.

hoosier
07-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Can't imagine why she filed for divorce last month...I wonder if this means he's played his last game anywhere.

They are holding a spot for him on the Waupun men's team.

Lurker64
07-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Pat Lee, Jarrett Bush, Davon House, and Josh Gordy are pleased.

MadScientist
07-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Will the ink on the CBA have time to dry before the Packers cut him?

TT is scouting UFA CB's overtime now.

vince
07-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Man throwing a woman around - after being caught hiring prostitutes. How cool. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Brandon.

On a related note, if House pans out, this could be a banner draft class.

Lurker64
07-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Will the ink on the CBA have time to dry before the Packers cut him?

TT is scouting UFA CB's overtime now.

How many CBs do we really need to run a camp? We have 3 guys who are guaranteed to be on the team: Woodson, Williams, and Shields and then four backup guys not named Underwood: Bush, Lee, House, and Gordy. I doubt we add more than one more CB in UDFA.

mraynrand
07-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Packers cornerback Underwood charged with disorderly conduct

He was charged with disorderly conduct on the field too. Hasta la never, baby.

Fritz
07-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Maybe he should hire Casey Anthony's attorneys.

vince
07-05-2011, 08:48 PM
He was just getting some tackling work in to get him through the lockout.

Bretsky
07-05-2011, 09:18 PM
goodbye

MadScientist
07-05-2011, 10:48 PM
How many CBs do we really need to run a camp? We have 3 guys who are guaranteed to be on the team: Woodson, Williams, and Shields and then four backup guys not named Underwood: Bush, Lee, House, and Gordy. I doubt we add more than one more CB in UDFA.
I would not be surprised to see them add 2-3 more, just because bush is a liability in coverage, Lee hasn't shown much, and Gordy is ??? House stays, but they have to be looking for better depth.

vince
07-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Here's the complaint. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/assets/pdf/U017645575.PDF

According to Brandie, Underwood has also cut her and the kids completely off financially, refusing to pay utility bills at their home, her car payment or support the kids. What a Dad.

gbgary
07-06-2011, 12:34 AM
geesh! :/

Patler
07-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Here's the complaint. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/assets/pdf/U017645575.PDF

According to Brandie, Underwood has also cut her and the kids completely off financially, refusing to pay utility bills at their home, her car payment or support the kids. What a Dad.

according to the complaint, he thinks the necklace was given to him to give to whomever he decides. I wonder if the unmarried players also received a necklace?

Patler
07-06-2011, 07:49 AM
The story and complaint bring up an aspect we fans rarely think about. His wife is concerned about food, clothing and shelter for their kids if he loses his job. Fans rarely think of it that way. We simply say; "Cut the bum!" But, for the young, lower round draft picks, its not much different than the common fan losing a job.

Guiness
07-06-2011, 08:10 AM
The story and complaint bring up an aspect we fans rarely think about. His wife is concerned about food, clothing and shelter for their kids if he loses his job. Fans rarely think of it that way. We simply say; "Cut the bum!" But, for the young, lower round draft picks, its not much different than the common fan losing a job.

From what I can gather, she's concerned about those things whether or not he has a job - he's trying to cut her off regardless! Yes, you can feel bad for a guy who's on the bubble, doesn't make it, and has to find another way to go in life, but that's hardly the case here. His getting cut will have nothing to do with his performance on the field. The Pack won't even let him near it.

hoosier
07-06-2011, 08:32 AM

Ok, cut the bum, rehire him as a Lambeau urinal cleaner and garner his paychecks.

Patler
07-06-2011, 08:39 AM
I don't feel sorry for Underwood, but I do feel sorry for his wife and three kids.

MJZiggy
07-06-2011, 09:35 AM
I don't feel sorry for Underwood, but I do feel sorry for his wife and three kids.

I do to, but in a way I wonder how much she knew that he could be capable of behavior like he's exhibited. It seems to me, considering his behavior, that he's considered himself a big man on campus for a while now. Did he treat her poorly before they were married? I have to think that if he's capable of letting his kids go hungry, that he'd have shown flashes of this capability before. If I were her, though, I'd still hire a lawyer capable of making HIM go hungry instead.

Pugger
07-06-2011, 10:22 AM
I feel for his wife and kids too but I'm sorry he got a ring....

Guiness
07-06-2011, 10:42 AM
I feel for his wife and kids too but I'm sorry he got a ring....

You have to think that one will be up for auction or in a pawn shop sooner rather than later.

You're right Ziggy. You never know the situation, but three kids later, you think she'd have a pretty good idea what he's capable of. The flip side of that coin, of course, is she might still be with him because she knows what he's capable of...

Patler
07-06-2011, 11:01 AM
I do to, but in a way I wonder how much she knew that he could be capable of behavior like he's exhibited. It seems to me, considering his behavior, that he's considered himself a big man on campus for a while now. Did he treat her poorly before they were married? I have to think that if he's capable of letting his kids go hungry, that he'd have shown flashes of this capability before. If I were her, though, I'd still hire a lawyer capable of making HIM go hungry instead.

Ya, I wonder if this is all fallout from the hooker fiasco last summer, or if their marriage was rocky before that. Mrs. Underwood was pregnant with their third child when the story hit last summer. Maybe the pro-athlete thing really went to his head over the last 18 months or so.

Fritz
07-06-2011, 12:10 PM
You have to think that one will be up for auction or in a pawn shop sooner rather than later.

You're right Ziggy. You never know the situation, but three kids later, you think she'd have a pretty good idea what he's capable of. The flip side of that coin, of course, is she might still be with him because she knows what he's capable of...

Maybe that guy that complained he didn't get a ring - Bell? - could get it cheap at a pawn shop pretty soon.

wootah
07-07-2011, 07:15 AM
http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=U0&Date=20110706&Category=PKR01&ArtNo=107060805&Ref=PH&Item=4&Maxw=640&Maxh=410&q=60.jpeg

Green Bay Packers CB Brandon Underwood's wife Brandie didn't want him arrested --> Full article. (http://packersnews.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20110706/PKR01/110706037/Green-Bay-Packers-CB-Brandon-Underwood-s-wife-Brandie-didn-t-want-him-arrested)

Man, what a mess... I feel bad for those kids.

Iron Mike
07-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Easy there, tiger......

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/271020_10150223322771148_358895951147_7633246_4230 187_n.jpg

SkinBasket
07-07-2011, 08:56 AM
http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=U0&Date=20110706&Category=PKR01&ArtNo=107060805&Ref=PH&Item=4&Maxw=640&Maxh=410&q=60.jpeg

They fit well together. It's like that ass is just begging for a man's hand. Too bad Underwood looks (or is, for all I know) mentally retarded in that picture.

get louder at lambeau
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Too bad Underwood looks (or is, for all I know) mentally retarded in that picture.

Uh oh. Now you done did it. When I suggested that Cam Newton "looks kinda dumb", Madtown and half the forum gave me a nice little sit down lecture/interevention about how you aren't allowed to judge a book by it's cover, even if that book has a history of stupid and criminal behavior.

Life changing. Inspiring. Heart warning.

mraynrand
07-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Cam Newton looks kinda dumb. So does Billy Bob Thornton.

http://www.coffeestrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/3679033_gal.jpg

bobblehead
07-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Uh oh. Now you done did it. When I suggested that Cam Newton "looks kinda dumb", Madtown and half the forum gave me a nice little sit down lecture/interevention about how you aren't allowed to judge a book by it's cover, even if that book has a history of stupid and criminal behavior.

Did you say Cam IS dumb, or just that he LOOKS dumb. I would agree with either statement, but we judge the way a dude looks all the time. For instance, Ryan Sandberg looked like an all american guy, but I assure you he was/is an asshat.

get louder at lambeau
07-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Cam Newton looks kinda dumb. So does Billy Bob Thornton.

http://www.coffeestrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/3679033_gal.jpg

Yep. I reckon. Mmmm hmmm.

get louder at lambeau
07-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Did you say Cam IS dumb, or just that he LOOKS dumb. I would agree with either statement, but we judge the way a dude looks all the time. For instance, Ryan Sandberg looked like an all american guy, but I assure you he was/is an asshat.

I've probably said both by now. More often than not, someone who looks noticeably dumb IS dumb, in my experience. Not always, but usually.

I have no idea who Ryan Sandberg is. Does that make me dumb too? You aren't talking about the former Cub, Ryne Sandberg, are you?

mraynrand
07-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Ryne Sandberg was so stupid he spelled his own name wrong.

MJZiggy
07-07-2011, 05:50 PM

Nah. He actually looks kinda dumb. He way overachieved in that relationship and should realize this and be WAAAYYYYYYY more respectful.

Freak Out
07-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Ryne Sandberg was so stupid he spelled his own name wrong.

Holy cow!

Guiness
07-07-2011, 08:55 PM

Personally, I would've said he sounded dumb, based on his handling of the interview with Gruden. Of course, part of Gruden's job is to put guys off balance, so it's a loaded situation.

edit: just read the article. He pulled her from the car, threw her to the ground, and she's not afraid of him? Sounds like one of two things: She's abusive as well, and this time he got a hold of her before she could get her hands on the frying pan, or she realizes if she gets him in too much trouble, her child support is going to be about 10% of what it will be if he remains with the Pack ($50K/year instead of $500K)

Iron Mike
07-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Holy cow!

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/caray.jpg

Harry Caray looks kinda dumb. He looks kinda hammered, also.....

Fritz
07-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Those glasses would make the Dali Lama look hammered.

MJZiggy
07-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Those glasses would make the Dali Lama look hammered.
And dumb.

Iron Mike
07-08-2011, 07:42 PM
http://www.chicagotix.com/photos/autograph_images/2001autos/harrycaray.jpg

Holy cow!! Am I hammered. And dumb.

MadScientist
07-22-2011, 02:16 PM
After pleading not guilty Underwood said:

All I can do is be me. God always has a plan and you don’t worry about things you can’t control. I can’t stay in the past, I’ve got to keep moving forward.

Apparently god must be in direct control over Brandon's temper and his dick, because those are the things that got Underwood in trouble for not being under control.