PDA

View Full Version : TJ's in Roswell, GA for tonight's game

AtlPackFan
08-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey TonyTokes and any other Atlanta area Packer fans! My wife and I and possibly my daughter are traveling out to TJ's Bar and Grill, 2850 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA to watch preseason game #1 tonight. Yes I know it is in San Diego and yes I know that means a 10pm start time but who cares how late it is...its the Packers!!! You can sleep in tomorrow morning and call the Packer game your church obligation. :mrgreen: I already checked and they ARE showing the game. See y'all there!

mission
08-12-2006, 08:50 AM
hey hey!!

ill try to make it but it's going to be contingent on whether my little brother's girlfriend can get in. see, it's his 21st birthday and i wanted to take him out to watch the game and have some beers but she's not 21 (and visiting him for the weekend) and at summit on roswell rd they'll let her in. ill call up to TJs and see what the deal is...

any other packer fans from atlanta here?

AtlPackFan
08-12-2006, 12:13 PM
any other packer fans from atlanta here?

Mazzin in but I haven't seen a POST from her in some time.

mission
08-12-2006, 02:08 PM
im 98% sure ill be there... will have a white / back mesh packer hat on. will probably be the drunk group, straight from milwaukee.

say hi... im tony (and look like a tony), obviously. :D

AtlPackFan
08-12-2006, 05:17 PM
im 98% sure ill be there... will have a white / back mesh packer hat on. will probably be the drunk group, straight from milwaukee.

say hi... im tony (and look like a tony), obviously. :D

My wife and I have lived in Atlanta 11 years now. Moved here when our oldest was a sophmore in High School and now our youngest is in his last year at UGA. How time flys. We have been going to preseason games at TJs for most of that time. Even for preseason games, 20-30 people usually show up...all Packer fans who, for whatever reason, have located to the area. Interesting to see...a little piece of Wisconsin in Atlanta. Should plan on getting there a little early to get a seat. Look for the old geezer (51) with the Harley t and the Green/Gold Packer hat. :mrgreen:

AtlPackFan
08-12-2006, 06:29 PM

say hi... im tony (and look like a tony), obviously. :D Look for the old geezer (51) with the Harley t and the Green/Gold Packer hat. :mrgreen:

Attire has changed...all my Harley Ts are dirty...imagine that! :oops: Packer jersey and Harley hat. Say hi