PDA

View Full Version : Infractions for your actions

MadtownPacker
07-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Some of you might be receiving infractions via PM. Im just testing the software. Dont worry cuz if they where real they would be for real messed up shit you might have done. Instead I will just make it up. Also some of you might see your reputation (the green blocks) change. Trying to make it so you posters can rate each other. Please post questions/concerns here.

MadtownPacker
07-11-2011, 08:06 PM
You can try leaving a rating now. Should look like a star at the bottom of post. Just click on it.

GrnBay007
07-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I clicked on the star thing at the bottom but I didn't notice that it showed up anywhere.

Deputy Nutz
07-12-2011, 09:19 AM
first they came for the jews, or something

hoosier
07-12-2011, 10:20 AM
The only option listed for reputation is "I approve of this post." It's like an election in the Soviet Union.

MJZiggy
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
The only option listed for reputation is "I approve of this post." It's like an election in the Soviet Union.

I just clicked it. I can disapprove. See? It made you red. Now all I have to do is figure out how to take it back...could take a while...

hoosier
07-12-2011, 11:44 AM
I just clicked it. I can disapprove. See? It made you red. Now all I have to do is figure out how to take it back...could take a while...

I still only get the "I approve" option. One man, one vote, but nobody ever said nothin about what kind of vote it would be! But thanks for making me red. I don't think you can take it back, the die has already been cast. If my reputation continues to plummet I will know who the trend setter was. :-)

mraynrand
07-12-2011, 11:59 AM

Same here. I guess only Ziggy Putin is allowed to disapprove.

MJZiggy
07-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Same here. I guess only Ziggy Putin is allowed to disapprove.

Drunk with power...:alc:8-)

MJZiggy
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I still only get the "I approve" option. One man, one vote, but nobody ever said nothin about what kind of vote it would be! But thanks for making me red. I don't think you can take it back, the die has already been cast. If my reputation continues to plummet I will know who the trend setter was. :-)

There. You're gray again.

hoosier
07-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Just spreading the love around, aren't you? :-)

HowardRoark
07-12-2011, 12:51 PM
You can try leaving a rating now. Should look like a star at the bottom of post. Just click on it.

When are you going to make them post pictures of themselves?

red
07-12-2011, 02:07 PM
yeah, i only get the approve option too

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
I just approved of red, but like the rest of you assholes, I can only approve. Now what the fuck is this glowing green dot next to the names?

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
And stop fucking around with all this stupid lights and buttons and get that 12 pound turkey challenge thread back burrito face.

HowardRoark
07-12-2011, 02:31 PM
$

hoosier
07-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Which of these posters is not like the other ones? No one knows the ways in which Ziggy is different.

red
07-12-2011, 03:01 PM
I just approved of red, but like the rest of you assholes, I can only approve. Now what the fuck is this glowing green dot next to the names?

aw, thanks. i can't wait to get the dissaprove button so i can bash on all you fuckers i don't like

does ziggy have admin rites since she's running the front page and whatnot? that might have something to do with it

MJZiggy
07-12-2011, 03:14 PM
aw, thanks. i can't wait to get the dissaprove button so i can bash on all you fuckers i don't like

does ziggy have admin rites since she's running the front page and whatnot? that might have something to do with it

Buzzkill.

retailguy
07-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Now what the fuck is this glowing green dot next to the names?

It means you're online. When the dot is gray, you're offline. Remember the "Doctor is IN" sign from the Peanuts cartoon? Updated for the 21st century....

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Oh great. Look, I'm on-line.

mraynrand
07-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Oh great. Look, I'm on-line.

No one cares. In fact, I thought you were on vacation or something. We could all use a breather from all your dam complaining about your stupid worthless turkey thread. I hate you. See, if we had the dam disapprove button, I could have used that instead of running you down with awesome text bashing. BTW, I bet you aren't even online. I bet you are cooking some absurdly complex dinner and downing gimlets - but the software won't log you out for six more years. I hope you choke on your cheese cubes.

P.S. j/k if you didn't know it you worthless bastard

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Well, now that I see you aren't on-line I can tell you how I really feel about you...

I love you.

What the motherfucking cocksucking Jesus-raping mother fuck do we need infraction reports for? I thought you were reverting to our "wild west" roots? Instead, you're moving polls about insinuated sexual content to the GC. So much for that. At least no one thought you were "Lincolnesque" like those delusional fucking retards you have running around here. Or at least you did before you ran them all off.

mraynrand
07-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey, Mack Daddy, what thread got moved? You know I won't go into the GC - not even for five dollars - but I need a low life to keep me up to date on what is going on in there and Nutz won't talk to me anymore.

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Some weak thread about deep thrusting vs shallow gyrations. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Freak Out
07-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Holy avatar changes batman! That hairy motherlicker needs weight watchers info bad!

Freak Out
07-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Some weak thread about deep thrusting vs shallow gyrations. The more things change the more they stay the same.

The sex poll that got seven fucking votes.....bunch of monks around here or something.

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 07:35 PM
My love of hairy men can no longer be contained.

mraynrand
07-12-2011, 07:38 PM

I had a funny post in there - or so I thought. BTW, your new avatar is absolutely disgusting - here's the same guy after electrolysis and 'hip hop abs' and 'the 'Insanity—60-Day Total-Body Conditioning Program:'

http://www.raisethebarfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/darick.jpg

mraynrand
07-12-2011, 07:40 PM
The sex poll that got seven fucking votes.....bunch of monks around here or something.

Apparently very hairy horny monks

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/usa/monk_photos/tony_shalhoub/monk12.jpg

SkinBasket
07-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I had a funny post in there - or so I thought. BTW, your new avatar is absolutely disgusting - here's the same guy after electrolysis and 'hip hop abs' and 'the 'Insanity—60-Day Total-Body Conditioning Program:'

That's the problem with these fat guys. They lose a lot of weight and they still look like shit. Except then most of them think they're totally awesome for not being fat anymore and won't shut the fuck up about it. Which is EXACTLY WHY WE NEED THE MOTHERFUCKING 12 POUND TURKEY CHALLENGE thread back! There was a shitload of useful info in there until some moron got drunk and rubbed one off against his girlfriend then started tossing threats around. Ziggy looks like fucking Nostradamus in that discussion and she deserves the recognition only that thread can provide.

red
07-12-2011, 07:56 PM

so was it the hip hop abs, or the 60 day total body workout that also turned him from a black man to a white one

i would think hip hop abs would do the opposite, so it must be the other one

MadtownPacker
07-13-2011, 12:24 AM
After further review your turkey thread can stay where ever the fuck RG put it. Im sure he didnt do it for fun so why should I waste my time looking for it and then reading it to see why it got whacked. Youre still gonna act like a little bitch about something anyways.

Honestly your entitlement mentality has become boring. Is it really that fun to get your way about everything? Carry on with your comment/insults cuz I dont give a damn.

As for your avatar dont act stupid.

SkinBasket
07-13-2011, 07:24 AM
After further review your turkey thread can stay where ever the fuck RG put it. Im sure he didnt do it for fun so why should I waste my time looking for it and then reading it to see why it got whacked. Youre still gonna act like a little bitch about something anyways.

Honestly your entitlement mentality has become boring. Is it really that fun to get your way about everything? Carry on with your comment/insults cuz I dont give a damn.

Like I said, nothing's changed. It's not about "entitlement." It's about you and your passive aggressive power trips, just like it was before, just like it was for Joe, and just like it will always be. The standard for anything here is whatever you decide it is at the moment. The 12 Pound Turkey challenge was the symbol of your (or whoever the fuck Joe was at the moment) disregard for your own rules. People put actual effort into that thread and useful information. You decided to eliminate that arbitrarily. That's not "wild west." That's weak. That's lazy. And it's the same kind of bullshit that drove this forum into obscurity, then kept it there under lock and key the past couple years.

If your idea of going back to our roots was putting green lights by our name and clicking on stars and figuring out ways to threaten us via PM, then there's not much else I can say except good luck with that. It's worked brilliantly thus far.

mraynrand
07-13-2011, 07:25 AM

Couldn't the avatar have been Partially deleted?

'Entitlement mentality:' :lol:

SkinBasket
07-13-2011, 07:39 AM
BTW, Madtown, I'll stop "bitching" when you stop making a liar out of yourself.

mraynrand
07-13-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm guessing you probably should have left 'Partial' out of your avatar. Though I've played off others' avatars from time to time....

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/obamabigguns.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-13-2011, 04:27 PM
No part of partial was in my avatar, get it!!! Partial was only Partially in my avatar!!!!

SkinBasket
07-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Jesus. All I had was the word "partial" in my avatar, completely and totally unrelated to the poster here, and that's too much for the Amazing Hypocritical Mexcian to take. I guess Partial is too much of a fucktard that he's rendered the actual word unsuitable. That, in and of itself, is an accomplishment I suppose.

Harlan Huckleby
07-13-2011, 11:27 PM
skinbasket, I thought you were taking a little jab at partial with your 'tar. So it's not too surprising that a guy who is still learning english might get it wrong. Forget english, Mad went to nightschool to take spanish and got a B.

I didn't like it too much when Scott Campbell used my pic as an avatar, but I figured that was the price of celebrity.

SkinBasket
07-14-2011, 06:42 AM
I didn't like it too much when Scott Campbell used my pic as an avatar, but I figured that was the price of celebrity.

And it was pretty awesome. That wasn't really a picture of you was it?

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2011, 09:07 AM
no, I clipped the pic out of GQ magazine

Scott Campbell
07-14-2011, 10:34 AM

Well I'm pretty sure I got the worst end of that deal. Somebody thought it was me.

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Well I'm pretty sure I got the worst end of that deal. Somebody thought it was me.

Damn that was a funny sequence. I saved the picture for my amusement:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kl2GKlgG_Xc/SQ09GSMMUbI/AAAAAAAAAlU/Odnz1VXiqKY/s400/sloth%2525252525252525252Bclay_final.jpg

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 01:40 PM
FYI I will take crap like this from skinbasket cuz has actually gives a shit about this forum but louder is tripping for thinking he can disrupt threads with his BS. I gave him a timeout and he still persist so he is gone.

Maybe you should have allowed him to respond to your email. If your going to call him out and treat him like shit, at least give him a chance to respond.

BTW, I'll say again, I don't think you do yourself any favors pissing off people who run other forums, even if they act like a tool from time to time. If you were genial to GLAL, I think you would have likely brought in people from his forum. It's a rather dull forum and needs some Packerrats personality. Who knows, maybe you still will. I have no idea what you are up to - what is your goal for this site?

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 01:43 PM
I'll add this Mad. I don't think everyone gets your style. Maybe it's just my guess, but I suspect that GLAL gets ticked when you give him shit, even if it's relatively harmless. He's looking to be offended because of the history, and he's been taking some uncalled for cheap shots. I wouldn't ban him just say "hey what gives. We're trying to get along here." Let him talk about his site. I think Packerrats is better if left to do it's thing. All things being equal, people probably would come here. But if you ban him, he's probably going to complain over there. I don't know, maybe that will get more people over here!

Scott Campbell
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
I'll add this Mad. I don't think everyone gets your style. Maybe it's just my guess, but I suspect that GLAL gets ticked when you give him shit, even if it's relatively harmless. He's looking to be offended because of the history, and he's been taking some uncalled for cheap shots. I wouldn't ban him just say "hey what gives. We're trying to get along here." Let him talk about his site. I think Packerrats is better if left to do it's thing. All things being equal, people probably would come here. But if you ban him, he's probably going to complain over there. I don't know, maybe that will get more people over here!

+1

You put this much more diplomatically than I would have.

MadtownPacker
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
IMO he was just trying to cause disruption. I am trying to get things in order here and don't need that shit. Like you said he is taking cheapshots and if he was you or another member he would get away with it. But he ain't and you while you might call it paranoid I call it protecting my turf. I gave him a chance and he said said fuck it so I obliged.

As for the forum I plan on investing some loot into it to get higher page ranks and hopeful provide some original content for the front page. I don't expect to do the ads thing cuz I hate that shit.

MadtownPacker
07-14-2011, 03:01 PM
You put this much more diplomatically than I would have.
If you arent going to help then stay out the mix.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Sure thing, boss.

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 03:10 PM
IMO he was just trying to cause disruption. I am trying to get things in order here and don't need that shit. Like you said he is taking cheapshots and if he was you or another member he would get away with it. But he ain't and you while you might call it paranoid I call it protecting my turf. I gave him a chance and he said said fuck it so I obliged.

As for the forum I plan on investing some loot into it to get higher page ranks and hopeful provide some original content for the front page. I don't expect to do the ads thing cuz I hate that shit.

OK. I'm always for the temp ban, but it's your call. I hope it doesn't backfire.

I hope your plans for the site work out. As they say: "I've upped my content. Up yours." :lol:

Tarlam!
07-14-2011, 03:28 PM
If you arent going to help then stay out the mix.

Well, that was a stupid comment, Mad. What's up with you? I know that not everybody gets along with everybody else. And there are some colourful commentators around here that you don't get along with or vica verca.

And y'know, I'm a first 10 member of this place and come here every day since it opened. I must be really, really dumb. I never knew, until Rand posted it, that GLAL had his own site. That got past me. But I aint dumb, Mad. So, GLAL can't have been doing what you seem to be accusing him of.

There are some people in history that I look up to, like Elisabeth I or Solomen. They had to deal with the shit you deal with on a far greater stage. They excercised a certain degree of righteosness.

HowardRoark
07-14-2011, 03:46 PM
or Guantanamera

MadtownPacker
07-14-2011, 03:52 PM
If your concern is regarding this site let me know. Im not gonna waste my time with other issues.

Tarlam!
07-14-2011, 04:09 PM
If your concern is regarding this site let me know. Im not gonna waste my time with other issues.

Was this directed at me?

When we opened shop here, it was a democracy. We had been raped enough by JSO. So HH and you built this refuge to where we fled and could remain a little cyber family. I am grateful for that.

But we're not growing. We lost a lot of family members because of your macho shit. Wanna lose me? Keep it up. I genuinly love a bunch of posters on this site - including you, you fucktard, to steal skin's cosy name for you. It's time to grow. If we shrink any further, turn the lights off.

Tarlam!
07-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Hmmm. Mad Thank you for your PM. I can't reply in same due to my content amount. So I will have to tell you again, I love you, but you're not infallible, publicly. I know it will be difficult for my PR poster family to believe, but, even I make mistakes.

MadtownPacker
07-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes it was for you.

Tell me who we have lost due to my " macho shit"? All the assholes I have issue with are still here if you didnt notice. So tell me who have i ranoff? Maybe you mean sheephead, oh wait i got rid of him because you said it was him or you. Maybe partial? Oh wait that was cuz skinbasket and nutz violated his privacy (the one thing we all where suppose to uphold) and he went fucking crazy. You speak out your ass on this one.

Joemailman
07-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Can I take Skin off my ignore list, or does he still have that same avatar?

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Can I take Skin off my ignore list, or does he still have that same avatar?

No, he still has the Philippians passage. I'd hold out for something from Isaiah.

Freak Out
07-14-2011, 05:08 PM
No....it's gone. :)

I am not a banning type person unless there is hacking and such involved.....that said there have been a few lines blown through that most would never dream of crossing....internet anonymity or not.

Tarlam!
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Yes it was for you.

Tell me who we have lost due to my " macho shit"? All the assholes I have issue with are still here if you didnt notice. So tell me who have i ranoff? Maybe you mean sheephead, oh wait i got rid of him because you said it was him or you. Maybe partial? Oh wait that was cuz skinbasket and nutz violated his privacy (the one thing we all where suppose to uphold) and he went fucking crazy. You speak out your ass on this one.

I don't know who we've lost due to your macho shit, Mad. But, I know you're a macho and I know that you piss a lot of the family off from time to time. I'm glad to hear that you banned sheepdip. He was a cancer. If I could, I would have him killed for what he said to me. If I ever find him, I will have him killed. But that's me. I tend to hold grudges and I don't fuck around.

Partial is responsible for what happened to him. I wrote to Joe about Partial.

When I was in GB, with you and him, I saved him from a solid beating. From Packer fans. Irrate Packer fans. He will blush when he reads this, but he knows.

Thanks again for banning sheepdip. I didn't know, 'cause you didn't publish it. If you wanna turn your back on a Rat that has always told you the truth, loved this place and you, then, feel free to proceed.

Joemailman
07-14-2011, 06:40 PM

Justin looks better with a haircut.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0080/9498/340x_crop_340x234.jpg

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Justin used a stool softener to lose weight - not Insanity with ShawnT

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/harreldump.jpg

MJZiggy
07-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Justin used a stool softener to lose weight - not Insanity with ShawnT

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/harreldump.jpg

That's absolutely disgusting. (makes note to order Windows 7 and Adobe suite for this computer...)

Joemailman
07-14-2011, 07:31 PM
That's absolutely disgusting. (makes note to order Windows 7 and Adobe suite for this computer...)

More disgusting than prego sex to induce labor?

mraynrand
07-14-2011, 08:00 PM
More disgusting than prego sex to induce labor?

That never works. Just pay more than the minimum wage.
http://newsliteimgs.s3.amazonaws.com/091026_unproductive.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Yes it was for you.

What personal information of Partial did I post? And even if I did I was punished for it, so you can't blame me for him going off the depend end. I would refer to the "vince young thread" in regards to Partial lossing his shit. Also find the 12 pound turkey thread where Partial challenged Skinbasket to a dual. That was fantastic and entertaining. I find the most entertaining part of it was when Partial came on and anounced that "I just fucked my girlfriend!"

I like Partial's online personality, he keeps the blood flowing on this place, unfortunately he seems to have matured and only wants to talk about smart phones.

mraynrand
07-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Also find the 12 pound turkey thread where Partial challenged Skinbasket to a dual. I find the most entertaining part of it was when Partial came on and anounced that "I just fucked my girlfriend!"

Somehow I think those two sentences are related...

Little Whiskey
07-15-2011, 09:16 AM
I like Partial's online personality, he keeps the blood flowing on this place, unfortunately he seems to have matured and only wants to talk about smart phones.

Its sad that partial isn't partial anymore. Does Tank think TT is a great GM now too?

hoosier
07-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Its sad that partial isn't partial anymore. Does Tank think TT is a great GM now too?

I suspect Partial is still Partial, he just needs to be given a little time and space to become himself again. Remember, there is no substitute for live hitting. That is just as true in the world of forums as it is in the NFL preseason.

Tarlam!
07-16-2011, 12:55 AM

Geez, I wonder if Tank was rooting for the Packers to tank in the SB! His entire act can now be flushed . That, what he claimed would never happen - winning a SB - happened!

esoxx
07-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Was this directed at me?

When we opened shop here, it was a democracy. We had been raped enough by JSO. So HH and you built this refuge to where we fled and could remain a little cyber family. I am grateful for that.

But we're not growing. We lost a lot of family members because of your macho shit. Wanna lose me? Keep it up. I genuinly love a bunch of posters on this site - including you, you fucktard, to steal skin's cosy name for you. It's time to grow. If we shrink any further, turn the lights off.

Maybe we should have a poll between you and Mad and the loser walks.

Tarlam!
07-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Maybe we should have a poll between you and Mad and the loser walks.

That's about as necessary as having teets on a bull. I like Mad. He might feel some aminosity towards me at present, but he'll calm down. Arguments are commonplace in the best of familes. And we both have filthy tempers.