PDA

View Full Version : Cutler

b bulldog
08-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Was wondering if anyone got a chance to see Jay Cutler play last night? I am not the biggest fan of his but he looked very, very good for a rookie. His arm strength is A+ and his delivery is Marino like. My guess is that he will start in Denver in 07.

Bretsky
08-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Saw a lot of highlights; the guy looked like the real deal. Good chance AZ regrets passing him up down the road; maybe even Tennessee. Rocket

esoxx
08-12-2006, 11:28 AM
I've been on board the Cutler bandwagon. As noted, rocket arm and quick release...stuff you can't teach. Way more talented than Aaron Rodgers, that's for sure. Could be a great one.

RashanGary
08-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Funny you mention his release, when I watched tape, that is what stood out to me. I've been watching a HOF QB for the last 15 years, I'm starting to know what a good release looks like. Cutler's looked HOF worthy, now there is more to playing QB than the way you throw the ball but according to Marino, it will carry you a long way in the NFL.

ahaha
08-12-2006, 12:49 PM
I was nervous, during the draft, that the Vikings were going to trade up to get him. WHEW!!!!