PDA

View Full Version : NFL Top 100 for 2011

Spaulding
07-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Obviously most of us are going to disagree with the list but unless I'm mistaken it was made of peer input. Has five Packers on it:

Rogers = 11
Woodson = 16
Matthews = 19
Jennings = 74
Clifton = 99

I'd think Rodgers should be a little higher as should Jennings but then again I'm a homer. Found it interesting that ex Packer Vonta Leach made the list at #65. Ironic that we have three fullbacks of which Leach somewhat combines them all. If only Quinn Johnson could catch and play better special teams.

Link to list: http://top100.nfl.com/

bobblehead
07-20-2011, 07:35 PM
I think the list is a joke, but it doesn't really matter much to me. We have some real young studs and as long as our vets can hang on or be replaced with quality we will have a really awesome run.

Bretsky
07-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Obviously most of us are going to disagree with the list but unless I'm mistaken it was made of peer input. Has five Packers on it:

Rogers = 11
Woodson = 16
Matthews = 19
Jennings = 74
Clifton = 99

I'd think Rodgers should be a little higher as should Jennings but then again I'm a homer. Found it interesting that ex Packer Vonta Leach made the list at #65. Ironic that we have three fullbacks of which Leach somewhat combines them all. If only Quinn Johnson could catch and play better special teams.

Link to list: http://top100.nfl.com/

Where is Nick Collins ??? IMO the #3 safety should be on be4 Clifton. Josh Sitton is a better player right now that Cliffy as well. Jenning was better than some of the WR's rated well above him

Joemailman
07-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Where is Nick Collins ??? IMO the #3 safety should be on be4 Clifton. Josh Sitton is a better player right now that Cliffy as well. Jenning was better than some of the WR's rated well above him

Spaulding missed a couple:

11 Rodgers, Aaron QB Packers
16 Woodson, Charles CB Packers
19 Matthews, Clay LB Packers
74 Jennings, Greg WR Packers
81 Raji, B.J. DT Packers
96 Collins, Nick S Packers
99 - Clifton, Chad T Packers