PDA

View Full Version : I'm ignoring you

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 01:28 PM
I thought it would be courteous if people would use this space to alert other users that they intent to add them to their ignore list.

ThunderDan, I'm ignoring you because I've never ignored anyone before and want to see what it feels like to be so loathsome as to not to be able to interact on an internet forum without the help of software to protect me. Don't take it personally if I can't figure out how to un-ignore you.

Deputy Nutz
07-22-2011, 01:29 PM
I am ignoring you but not on packerrats.

Freak Out
07-22-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm going to ignore waxCoobia just because they are new, and I want them to get the right impression about this place.

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 01:34 PM
I have the impression you fuckers aren't taking this with due seriousness.

Zool
07-22-2011, 02:54 PM
I'm too lazy to look. Where's the ignore feature?

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I just discovered it. You click on someone's stupid avatar, then there's a menu in the upper left of whatever screen it takes you to. It's there. But it's pretty lame. Ugly. But I guess when you're asking the computer to do something you can't summon the willpower to do yourself - not read someone's posts, beggars can't be choosers.

mraynrand
07-22-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't know what this thread is about because The Skinbasket is on my ignore list

Little Whiskey
07-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Administer Joe, I'm ignoring you.

Joemailman
07-23-2011, 04:01 PM
I just discovered it. You click on someone's stupid avatar, then there's a menu in the upper left of whatever screen it takes you to. It's there. But it's pretty lame. Ugly. But I guess when you're asking the computer to do something you can't summon the willpower to do yourself - not read someone's posts, beggars can't be choosers.

I ignored you for a while because your avatar was an assault on the eyes. Fat guys should keep their shirt on.

MadtownPacker
07-23-2011, 04:05 PM
So does this ignoring shit even work?? Seems like all you pendejos still know about each others post.

MJZiggy
07-23-2011, 05:37 PM
So does this ignoring shit even work?? Seems like all you pendejos still know about each others post.

You can ignore them, but if another poster quotes them, the quote will show up. Skin knows that P ignores him because someone quoted P saying so. He's wounded.

SkinBasket
07-23-2011, 07:11 PM
You can ignore them, but if another poster quotes them, the quote will show up. Skin knows that P ignores him because someone quoted P saying so. He's wounded.

Actually I know because Partial made his demand that I not post in "his" thread, even though he's ignoring me. I'm making a "w" with my fingers right now.

Harlan Huckleby
07-23-2011, 07:22 PM
shit, I just clicked on Skinbasket's avatar to check out this ignore thing, and now he'll see that I'm on his"most recently visited list" and think that I still care.

MJZiggy
07-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Actually I know because Partial made his demand that I not post in "his" thread, even though he's ignoring me. I'm making a "w" with my fingers right now.

I stand corrected. Actually, I'm sitting now, but you know what I mean.

SkinBasket
11-08-2011, 06:41 AM
For woody.

Cheesehead Craig
11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Ignorance is bliss.

ThunderDan
11-08-2011, 10:00 AM
I thought it would be courteous if people would use this space to alert other users that they intent to add them to their ignore list.

ThunderDan, I'm ignoring you because I've never ignored anyone before and want to see what it feels like to be so loathsome as to not to be able to interact on an internet forum without the help of software to protect me. Don't take it personally if I can't figure out how to un-ignore you.

I never saw this thread before. Well since you won't see this, Fuck you asshole!

Harlan Huckleby
11-08-2011, 10:03 AM
I never saw this thread before. Well since you won't see this, Fuck you asshole!

hear that skinbasket? you gonnna take that?

ThunderDan
11-08-2011, 10:05 AM
hear that skinbasket? you gonnna take that?

If you were not so stupid I'd put you on Ignore for letting someone who is Ignoring me see what I wrote about them.

Freak Out
11-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Harlan....spreading the love since 2006.

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 10:19 AM

Mad I'm seeing the point of your question. My position is simple. I could, as I've been forced to do. Deal with certain people here with all I am Vs what they are. The problem there is I then get drawn into behaviour that's as bad as theirs. These little wars do nothing for the environment of OUR forum. If I place these posters on ignore I create a buffer between me and them.

So a poster places certain poster on IGNORE as a solution to promoting a healthier enironment at Packerrats. AS you know I did NOT want to take that step. I do now agree,that that step has on two accounts ...benefited me ... nd the environment at Packerrats. I'm not a man that runs away from anything like a personal attackon me or otherwise hides in any shadows. I'm competitive and can stand my ground, and back myself up.

In debate I can certainly turn up my 'A' game and handle the matter as need be.

The bottom line. It's NOT about me. My integrity should NOT does NOT exceed the environmental needs at Packerrats.

I actually removed three of the four posters from ignoire. I went into the threads and saw the same garbage posts fr. these posters and it was too easy to return those three to ignore. That took about 45 minutes to go through that exercise. I didn't remove them from ignore to just check out what they said positive or negative. These posters are IMO generally trouble, troubled people. Someone must have pity on them. I choose to seethem as they really are. How to deal with them here in MY .Packer HOME. I G N O R E with the added emphasis of the ignore button. Now if they insist on me coming out to do battle. Create a special thread as I suggested . The Meadow or the Alley. Place any name on it that you desire.

I'll go into that thread and stand in with any of them and do so with personal honor intact. With my integrity and skills honing me to deal with their BS. They imagine I cannot handle myself. What ignorance. It's too funny. When I need to,want to,I can use the English language and grammer as a real weapon. Noone wants to test my claim. I fight fair and very well.

Some people are simply ignorant and we often elect to tolerate them knowng that others must see how twisted they are. To allow them to intimidate and have no real recourse to defend is somewhat perplexing. The solution is to place them on IGNORE ASAP. That is certainly the expedient move to make. End of story sort of measure. Their GONE. Invisable. Kaput ! Removed fr. that posters experience here that deserves to be the very best one possible.

You've virtually banned that poster from your experience here at Packerrats. Voila !

Often OUR pride gets in the way of common sense; what's BEST overall. I got there Mad with a little help from friends. A little common sense doesn't hurt as well. I'm a stubbor fighter. I do NOT loose without it getting really messy. Packerrats doesn't need that BS..

Intimidation. It's happened in my view. Posters have had to leave the intimidation gets so bad. Hell will freeze over before any of these posters drive me out of Packerrats. Moreso influence any decision to unfairly get me banned for any period of time. I will 'ONLY' get banned if I lose it and I do NOT ever allow my emotions to take me that far into HELL. I fight the good fight. The fight that was bred into me.

GOD and my parents gave me a wonderful brain. I use it sensably.

The lip smacking attitude to take Ole woodbuck 27 out of Packerrats is a complete waste of one's mind and energy. I'm NOT going anywhere. I LOVE it here. I always have.

I fight for Packerrats NOT just woodbuck27.

Such nonsence to ever imagine that I could be intimidated into leaving Packerrats!?? Uhh ! Yer pissin' into the North wind fellers. I'm invested in Packerrats as a long standing member. I love Packerrats. NO fricken' way.

Yes Mad sometimes crap slips through the filter due to the 'Reply with Quote' feature. We don't live in a perfect world.

That's when a poster has to double down on the Ignore function. Really the ignore feature offers a respite from these posters that are incessantly troubling and can never be trusted to be decent. That I must emphasize. Is just my way of seeing it and them. I'm NOT ever asking for any sympathy as to go there would be folly. I stand alone here for the most part. I defend myself as I always have had to.

These posters are the first to protest and cry foul.

Ban him. Cut that man's head off... get rid of that guy.... ban him for LIFE for that terrible post.... the worst post EVER at PackerRats. Whathypocrissy.

How's this one suit yaa sonny boy? Hey lads, eat it munch it down don't just nibble on or chew it forever.

These fellas are intimadated by what? I tell you what. Honesty. THE TRUTH ! ?? You get banned for HONESTY and HAVING INTEGRITY ?

Create the Meadow or Alley. A place to drag a poster to take him or her to task. If need be 'ONLY'. Surely the gneral membership isn't blind to the garbage that happens here at times. We need such a place. A pace that any sensable man will ignore. A place to settle accounts beteen posters that may even offer a real plus as something might actually chance for the two that's a positive for Packerrats.

If you place a man on Ignore you give yourself a HUGE break. Then your getting stronger. That should take care of the abuse (s) that filter through with the 'Reply with Quote' function. To IGNORE a certain poster (S) certainly enables FREEDOM. FREEDOM to post your best.

To Packerrats ................. HEAR ! HEAR !!

mraynrand
11-08-2011, 10:21 AM
My position is simle. I couls as I've been forced to do deal with certain people her ith all I am Vs whatv they are.

http://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpg

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Maybe this may offer y'all some good will to usher in some real decency here at Packerats. Read i please and 'just' try to think. Meditate on this please. I offer it as certain wisdom for all here.

Life is short... So love your life... Be happy...

Keep smiling... Just Live for yourself but:

Before you speak, Listen

Before you write, Think

Before you pray, Forgive

Before you hurt, Feel

Before you hate, Love

Before you quit, Try

Before you die, Live....to LIVE ”

My name is Edwin. woodbuck27 and Bert Bosch

I am your Friend. (-: TRULY.

mraynrand
11-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Before you quit, Try

I tried, but I just can't quit you, Woodbuck!

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/141/213/141/csT0gEIh38yvmxs.jpg

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I love woodbuck

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 01:16 PM
http://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpghttp ://www.twobeerdudes.com/images/beers/great_lakes_brewing_company_blackout_stout.jpg

I seldom get exactly what your message is in posts. On this one... your post is inspiring 'a flashback'... 'M'.

My former wife Patricia, up at OUR Country Home with the .22 caliber rifle, target shooting. Taking the neck of each bottle first; followed by smashing the body of each. Eight perfect shots. She was impressive with that rifle. Patricia was a regular Annie Oakley. One helluva shot.

ooo One time I have her out doing some duck hunting with me and she wanted to end our day firing the shotgun. I can still see her being kicked to the river bank. Mus on the seat of her pants. She wasn't a happy camper. (-: The moral of the story.

Little ladys and little men; small guns.

BIG MEN ! BIG GUNS !!

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 01:17 PM
I love woodbuck

I LOVE YOU TOO Deputy.

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Mad I'm seeing the point of your question. My position is simple. I could, as I've been forced to do. Deal with certain people here with all I am Vs what they are. The problem there is I then get drawn into behaviour that's as bad as theirs. These little wars do nothing for the environment of OUR forum. If I place these posters on ignore I create a buffer between me and them.

So a poster places certain poster on IGNORE as a solution to promoting a healthier enironment at Packerrats. AS you know I did NOT want to take that step. I do now agree,that that step has on two accounts ...benefited me ... nd the environment at Packerrats. I'm not a man that runs away from anything like a personal attackon me or otherwise hides in any shadows. I'm competitive and can stand my ground, and back myself up.

In debate I can certainly turn up my 'A' game and handle the matter as need be.

The bottom line. It's NOT about me. My integrity should NOT does NOT exceed the environmental needs at Packerrats.

I actually removed three of the four posters from ignoire. I went into the threads and saw the same garbage posts fr. these posters and it was too easy to return those three to ignore. That took about 45 minutes to go through that exercise. I didn't remove them from ignore to just check out what they said positive or negative. These posters are IMO generally trouble, troubled people. Someone must have pity on them. I choose to seethem as they really are. How to deal with them here in MY .Packer HOME. I G N O R E with the added emphasis of the ignore button. Now if they insist on me coming out to do battle. Create a special thread as I suggested . The Meadow or the Alley. Place any name on it that you desire.

I'll go into that thread and stand in with any of them and do so with personal honor intact. With my integrity and skills honing me to deal with their BS. They imagine I cannot handle myself. What ignorance. It's too funny. When I need to,want to,I can use the English language and grammer as a real weapon. Noone wants to test my claim. I fight fair and very well.

Some people are simply ignorant and we often elect to tolerate them knowng that others must see how twisted they are. To allow them to intimidate and have no real recourse to defend is somewhat perplexing. The solution is to place them on IGNORE ASAP. That is certainly the expedient move to make. End of story sort of measure. Their GONE. Invisable. Kaput ! Removed fr. that posters experience here that deserves to be the very best one possible.

You've virtually banned that poster from your experience here at Packerrats. Voila !

Often OUR pride gets in the way of common sense; what's BEST overall. I got there Mad with a little help from friends. A little common sense doesn't hurt as well. I'm a stubbor fighter. I do NOT loose without it getting really messy. Packerrats doesn't need that BS..

Intimidation. It's happened in my view. Posters have had to leave the intimidation gets so bad. Hell will freeze over before any of these posters drive me out of Packerrats. Moreso influence any decision to unfairly get me banned for any period of time. I will 'ONLY' get banned if I lose it and I do NOT ever allow my emotions to take me that far into HELL. I fight the good fight. The fight that was bred into me.

GOD and my parents gave me a wonderful brain. I use it sensably.

The lip smacking attitude to take Ole woodbuck 27 out of Packerrats is a complete waste of one's mind and energy. I'm NOT going anywhere. I LOVE it here. I always have.

I fight for Packerrats NOT just woodbuck27.

Such nonsence to ever imagine that I could be intimidated into leaving Packerrats!?? Uhh ! Yer pissin' into the North wind fellers. I'm invested in Packerrats as a long standing member. I love Packerrats. NO fricken' way.

Yes Mad sometimes crap slips through the filter due to the 'Reply with Quote' feature. We don't live in a perfect world.

That's when a poster has to double down on the Ignore function. Really the ignore feature offers a respite from these posters that are incessantly troubling and can never be trusted to be decent. That I must emphasize. Is just my way of seeing it and them. I'm NOT ever asking for any sympathy as to go there would be folly. I stand alone here for the most part. I defend myself as I always have had to.

These posters are the first to protest and cry foul.

Ban him. Cut that man's head off... get rid of that guy.... ban him for LIFE for that terrible post.... the worst post EVER at PackerRats. Whathypocrissy.

How's this one suit yaa sonny boy? Hey lads, eat it munch it down don't just nibble on or chew it forever.

These fellas are intimadated by what? I tell you what. Honesty. THE TRUTH ! ?? You get banned for HONESTY and HAVING INTEGRITY ?

Create the Meadow or Alley. A place to drag a poster to take him or her to task. If need be 'ONLY'. Surely the gneral membership isn't blind to the garbage that happens here at times. We need such a place. A pace that any sensable man will ignore. A place to settle accounts beteen posters that may even offer a real plus as something might actually chance for the two that's a positive for Packerrats.

If you place a man on Ignore you give yourself a HUGE break. Then your getting stronger. That should take care of the abuse (s) that filter through with the 'Reply with Quote' function. To IGNORE a certain poster (S) certainly enables FREEDOM. FREEDOM to post your best.

To Packerrats ................. HEAR ! HEAR !!

Now that's a long read. I could have written it in a pure New Brunswicker ' Back Wood's Carleton County colloquial ' style. It's pretty funny. (-:

That would certainly cause you confusion if you didn't suffer 'death by laughing'. (-:

SkinBasket
11-08-2011, 01:28 PM
speech

So, the whole point is that people who ignore other people are supposed to be gentlemanly enough to inform them. Are you going to man up, or just continue to be rude and talk at length about stuff no one cares about?

SkinBasket
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
If you were not so stupid I'd put you on Ignore for letting someone who is Ignoring me see what I wrote about them.

I could already see it you turd slicker. I took you off ignore. Now, I totally regret it.

ThunderDan
11-08-2011, 01:34 PM
I could already see it you turd slicker. I took you off ignore. Now, I totally regret it.

Put me back on Ignore, so I can insult your family and get banned once and for all.

Cheesehead Craig
11-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Can't a guy just ignore the people around here with some peace and quiet? Sheesh.

mraynrand
11-08-2011, 02:03 PM
I seldom get exactly what your message is in posts.

My position is simle. I couls as I've been forced to do deal with certain people her ith all I am Vs whatv they are.

How can you possibly not get it? You write sometimes (most of the time?) as though you've just downed half a case of stout beer. I had a stout last night after a run, and look at the crap I posted. Well, I post crap even when I'm sober. Just like you, except I write shorter and more legible crap.

HowardRoark
11-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Just like you, except I write shorter and more legible crap.

link?

mraynrand
11-08-2011, 05:00 PM
link?

I didn't really expect anyone to call me on it...

Harlan Huckleby
11-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Put me back on Ignore, so I can insult your family and get banned once and for all.

skinbasket smells bad and his mother dresses him funny.

that ought to do it - take me away, officer madtown

woodbuck27
11-08-2011, 06:50 PM
How can you possibly not get it? You write sometimes (most of the time?) as though you've just downed half a case of stout beer. I had a stout last night after a run, and look at the crap I posted. Well, I post crap even when I'm sober. Just like you, except I write shorter and more legible crap.

I need a 'YOU must ensure editing' step before I post 'M'.

There isn't alot wrong with me and getting a point across. I led my communications class at University. I've beed a leader all my life. I was once a Shop Steward for about 100 Technologists and Technicians associated with a Nuclear Power plant's commissioning phase. I had a paper I wrote in sociology chosen as a Model Paper for future class's. I just must show more discipline with regards to editing a post here at Packerrats and I'm ofte negligent of that as (a respectful Norm)..

I could do better. . . . and I will try.

Whenever I get there (or editing)... my posts are decent. If someone complains that they cannot read them. So be it.

If I have to debate anything I'm serious and I can rip it if I have to. What gratification is ther in putting another poster down? I don't and never will get that rotten attitude. There are posters here that cannot pass up any opportunity to try to ridicule (humiliate) another and these are the posters that generally post PURE CRAP. They know little aout decency and good will or mannrs. It's loike they just arrived on earth fom the planet Bizarro Nonvictous. That,s a planet that ranks it's citizens base on their ability, more or less to insult and inflict humiliation on decent folk.

What a shameful way to live life. Hey my friends LOVE me for my intelligence and sensitivity towords thei problems. I'm considered really fuuny, wild and crazy fella. I mean ...I can shake it with the best of them. You want to see sarcasm? I can dish that CRAP out as well as the fool that always demonstrates his anger using that vehicle. You admire curing and really angry exchanges. Shit can I lend myself to that method,yet, who wins.

I play to win. I never enter a debate unless I'm sure I can win. I hate the stress and negativity ssociated with bickering.

Bicker with 'a fool' and your the biggest fool. (-:

mraynrand
11-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I led my communications class at University. I've beed a leader all my life. I was once a Shop Steward for about 100 Technologists and Technicians associated with a Nuclear Power plant's commissioning phase.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1422/1414883135_4270e75d88.jpg

Joemailman
11-08-2011, 10:58 PM
It has occurred to me that if I ignored Woodbuck, I could view significantly more posts per page.

channtheman
11-08-2011, 11:29 PM
I love woodbuck

I was going to post exactly this.

channtheman
11-08-2011, 11:30 PM
It has occurred to me that if I ignored Woodbuck, I could view significantly more posts per page.

Yeah I think 1 of Woodbuck's chapters actually counts as 25 regular user's posts. Dayum!

woodbuck27
11-09-2011, 08:17 PM
skinbasket smells bad and his mother dresses him funny.

that ought to do it - take me away, officer madtown

his mother dresses him funny. HH

Come on Harlan. Really mean and beneath a man of your fine cultured upbringing.

Short post ... short post !! As he pats himself on the back. Ohh damn ...... tweeked a shoulder muscle.

Scott Campbell
11-09-2011, 09:34 PM
I was once a Shop Steward for about 100 Technologists and Technicians associated with a Nuclear Power plant's commissioning phase.

http://thesexypolitico.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/homer_simpson_nuclear.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-09-2011, 09:35 PM
http://rypple.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Homer-Simpson.jpg

woodbuck27
11-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Maybe this may offer y'all some good will to usher in some real decency here at Packerats. Read i please and 'just' try to think. Meditate on this please. I offer it as certain wisdom for all here.

Life is short... So love your life... Be happy...

Keep smiling... Just Live for yourself but:

Before you speak, Listen

Before you write, Think

Before you pray, Forgive

Before you hurt, Feel

Before you hate, Love

Before you quit, Try

Before you die, Live....to LIVE ”

My name is Edwin. woodbuck27 and Bert Bosch

I am your Friend. (-: TRULY.

Why? Do I struggle to get it as above or as close to that ideal as we possibly can? To some here. Please dig deep to realize that it's best for OUR forum. To re-establish and harbour a climate of more decency and respect as a first measure of self respect and do that for one another.

WHY???

Well ... it's right here Packer fans:

Who's Online
18 members and 204 guests

Most users ever online was 324, 11-07-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Now someone here that understands this will interpret it different than I might. It's been my position certainly for the past year or year and a half; that we need an influx of new posters into Packerrats. Posters that will be welcomed sincerely and made to feel comfortable here and encouraged to contribute all they can. Not look in and see posters here acting like they need a lobotomy, or a free pass to attend some school on decency in terms of ediquette and good manners.

How about a course in ethics and the advantage of forgivness. Can't we somehow muster that up for the remainder of the 2011 season!!??

Yes we can !! It's ll in the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

My hand is always extended. I share a common bond with most everyone that posts here. Then there are all those 'Guests'. Don't we want to meet these people!?

I am and have and wil be and YOU have your jhistory as well as Green Bay Packer fans. I believe we are among the very best NFL and Packer fans as well in terms specifically related to actual football knowledge. Shoot I've been at that for over five decades.

We're GREEN BAY PACKER FANS.

That has to trump all else here at Packerrats. We cab certainly, share some real karma as members here,' in accord and harmony ', to assist OUR beloved Packers.

Why?

Because I can see a shitstorm of trouble for OUR team on the horizon. So for now we should all get along. We need to drop the BS and celebrate this Forum and the privalege we all have as members here . We need to demonstrate some decency and class.

Why?

Again PLEASE look at that number above. That ratio of 204 Guests to 18 Members. Why is that my friends? Let's get that Ratio closer to 5:1 Members to Guests. Maybe it is?

Like I wrote above. Someone here has to interpret that number of GUESTS (204) in real terms.

If at no other time it should be now.

Now ....that we stop the animosity towords one another and as I write this I will consider dropping the IGNORE on three of the four members I placed there at this time. I choose to maintain one on IGNORE asn that willl certainly serve me best in regard to assisting me as a positively contibuting member. I am that too Packerrats. (-: THANK YOU.

No it's not who you might imagine. I like Scott Campbell. I too have strong Rural Roots. I've been behind the plow a few times.

Mornin' Scott.

SkinBasket
11-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Someone needs to tell woody those aren't real people.

mraynrand
11-10-2011, 10:36 AM
. Posters that will be welcomed sincerely and made to feel comfortable here and encouraged to contribute all they can. Not look in and see posters here acting like they need a lobotomy

Physician, heal thyself! :wink:

I think you profoundly misunderstand the appeal of Packerrats. At least RR and FYI

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Someone needs to tell woody those aren't real people.

good point, hadn't thought of it, but probably it is web spiders & bots & other critters. but there are probably plenty of people too, doesn't guest number spike after games?

I think mad should turn off the guest account. The theory is that allowing guests weens people into membership. How's that theory workin? I think people are accustomed to registering at sites, no biggy, and going thru that step makes people more likely to contribute.

woodbuck27
11-10-2011, 12:05 PM
good point, hadn't thought of it, but probably it is web spiders & bots & other critters. but there are probably plenty of people too, doesn't guest number spike after games?

I think mad should turn off the guest account. The theory is that allowing guests weens people into membership. How's that theory workin? I think people are accustomed to registering at sites, no biggy, and going thru that step makes people more likely to contribute.

Yup make em step into the fray VS STEP UP AND JOIN US and feel really good being a Packerrat.

The BOTTOM LINE is this is a solid fan based Green Bay Packer site. If we as much as possible focus on the original intent here.
To have a HOME where we can discuss the Green Bay Packers and the NFl in the Football thread; anything worthy of discussion in Romper Room. Do so without undo attacks. We'll accomplish alot towords harmony here or good will among posters.

That's all I continue to ask for among the membership. Some real Peace and Harmony.

I'm not asking too much. I hate having posters on IGNORE. That isn't me. Yet if I have to do that to not be intimidated into responses to insulting posts that will have to be. What I don't see doesn't bug me.

Out of sight ... out of mind.

woodbuck27
11-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Physician, heal thyself! :wink:

I think you profoundly misunderstand the appeal of Packerrats. At least RR and FYI

I'm not the one that needs to heal. I do my utmost to be a gentleman at Packerrats. I demonstrate over the top decent manners. I'm a natural there. I'm a Canadian.

Sorry 'M' but your mistaken in your judgement of me. Ive been around here and with posters going back way before Packerrats was created 'M'. I've seen alot. I understand alot.

mraynrand
11-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm not the one that needs to heal. I do my utmost to be a gentleman at Packerrats. I demonstrate over the top decent manners. I'm a natural there. I'm a Canadian.

Sorry 'M' but your mistaken in your judgement of me. Ive been around here and with posters going back way before Packerrats was created 'M'. I've seen alot. I understand alot.

I got you figured out. It would be refreshing if you'd stop telling everyone what they should get out of Packerrats and how Packerrats should work.

HowardRoark
11-10-2011, 01:05 PM
I've seen alot. I understand alot.

A lot of the time it's spelled "a lot" down here.

Cheesehead Craig
11-10-2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.punjabigraphics.com/images/1/ignoring-you.gif

ThunderDan
11-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Sorry Woodbuck but I have to admit I like a back-and-forth banter when I am discussing football with friends. If I wanted everyone to agree with everything I said this sure would be a boring place to be.

"The Packers will win the Super Bowl and our running game is just good enough to take pressure off of the passing game."
"I agree"
"Great point"
"+1"
"You are really nice to have around."

Wow, that was exciting now that we have discussed that we can move onto another topic.

mraynrand
11-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Sorry Woodbuck but I have to admit I like a back-and-forth banter when I am discussing football with friends. If I wanted everyone to agree with everything I said this sure would be a boring place to be.

"The Packers will win the Super Bowl and our running game is just good enough to take pressure off of the passing game."
"I agree"
"Great point"
"+1"
"You are really nice to have around."

Wow, that was exciting now that we have discussed that we can move onto another topic.

You are a wonderful person. Such insight!

HowardRoark
11-10-2011, 01:45 PM

Good point!

ThunderDan
11-10-2011, 02:00 PM

Actually, I am an unknown quantity at this point.

mraynrand
11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Good point!

How gracious of you! Have a nice rice crispy treat. Just one now, you wouldn't want to spoil your dinner!

http://beautydart.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pleasantville_parents_rice_crispy1.jpg

MJZiggy
11-10-2011, 05:13 PM
How gracious of you! Have a nice rice crispy treat. Just one now, you wouldn't want to spoil your dinner!

I do want to spoil my dinner. Hopefully these are made with extra marshmallows. Forty is never enough.