PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade tix with packer season tix holders

oaxphil
08-12-2006, 03:06 PM
I'd like to trade for 2 tix vs. the bears in lambea for 2 tix in chicago vs pack.

i have 4 tix here in chicago and i'd like to see the game in GB. If any packer fans are interested in seeing favres last regular season game in chicago and are willing to trade please email me.

the tix i have are section 442 row 34.

my email is oaxphil@hotmail.com

gbpackfan
08-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Ha Ha. That is going to be a hard sell. However, it might be interesting to go to Soldier Field and see how NOT to renovate a stadium. The Chicago press was BRUTAL! On second though, no thanks. Are you a packer fan or a bears fan trying to get into Lambeau?

HarveyWallbangers
08-12-2006, 05:07 PM
He's gotta be a Bears fan. He spelled Lambeau wrong, and stated it will be Favre's last game--when we all know he's going to play next year.

gbpackfan
08-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Excellent observations Harvey.

We don't want your kind in Green Bay! :D :wink:

oaxphil
08-12-2006, 05:21 PM
i'm a bears fan but not really a packer hater. i've been to lambeau 2x already. once to see the bears (they lost) and then the following year to see the 49's. Pack won both times.

obviously, the packer fans are some of the best and the tailgating is awesome there. I've tailgated at KC, Tennessee, Pittsburgh and of course chicago. without kissing to much ass, GB has to be one of the best places to tailgate followed closely by pitt and chicago.

i'm planning to go to GB just to tailgate if i have to but i'd love to see the game if i could without paying an arm and a leg.

GBRulz
08-13-2006, 05:00 PM
you might want to try contacting some ticket brokers. A few reputable places in the area are

ticketking.com

eventusa.com

I doubt any of them will take an even up trade, but perhaps the trade plus some extra $$$ might get you somewhere. Good luck

chewy-bacca
08-13-2006, 05:07 PM
any packers fan willing to give up tix to a bears fan report to the woodshed ASAP!! :mad: