PDA

View Full Version : Posters game 2011

Partial
07-25-2011, 12:37 PM
What's going on with this? I'm very interested in chillin' with the old crew!

MadtownPacker
07-25-2011, 01:18 PM
I am down but we need to find out if enough are interested. Probably not now that you are going. :lol: Me and freak out might try to do a road show at the @ San Diego game. Your cheapskate ass gonna come to Cali? Bring your honey there will be lots if shit to do down there. I will take your ass to the border and tell everyone you're rich so you can get kidnapped.

Partial
07-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Cali would be super fun but I don't know if I can pull it off. I could potentially do a Fri-Sun thing if somebody hooked me up with a place to stay or at least a bench in a friendly neighborhood. Do we play San Fran? I have to imagine they'd let me sleep in peace on a bench there.

Freak Out
07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Sell off some of your APPL you cheap ass fuck. :)

Partial
07-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Sell off some of your APPL you cheap ass fuck. :)

No way man. If I did this I would probably aim for a day or two of vacation and spend some time checking out the area.

Freak Out
07-25-2011, 01:54 PM
San Diego is a blast...plan on being there.

MJZiggy
07-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Damn. I have family in San Diego too.

MadtownPacker
07-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Cali would be super fun but I don't know if I can pull it off. I could potentially do a Fri-Sun thing if somebody hooked me up with a place to stay or at least a bench in a friendly neighborhood. Do we play San Fran? I have to imagine they'd let me sleep in peace on a bench there.

Just sleep in your car like last time :lol:

If not you can stay at a homeless shelter, you cheap bitch. Ain't you gonna bring your lady with you?

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 06:58 PM
If we have one can we commit to a couple hours at the Oval Office and NO time at that acceptance bar........or whatever they call it...nearby ...lol

MJZiggy
07-25-2011, 07:02 PM
If we have one can we commit to a couple hours at the Oval Office and NO time at that acceptance bar........or whatever they call it...nearby ...lol

?? You mean the gay bar? You guys can go to the Oval Office, but I think I'll head back to my room and read of the ghosts of Lambeau Field (or at least call my mother).

SkinBasket
07-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Will there be an ignore list at the game? nutz and I might have to make a last desperate stab at retaining our manhood this fall, but we won't show if no one will listen to us or talk to us.

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 07:17 PM
?? You mean the gay bar? You guys can go to the Oval Office, but I think I'll head back to my room and read of the ghosts of Lambeau Field (or at least call my mother).

I remember going into that bar pretty oblivious, and I walk out after looking for a poster...I'm with Mad....and he notes....dude, that's a gay bar we just went it. I'm like....No Way....then a bouncer immediately pops up and gave it some cheezy name.....like a tolerance bar or something. We had to go back in to look one more time for a poster....and then I noticed everything Mad said was true.

You guys can flag me down next time as I'm staying with the Caramel !

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Will there be an ignore list at the game? nutz and I might have to make a last desperate stab at retaining our manhood this fall, but we won't show if no one will listen to us or talk to us.

If Nutz can find the grinding Asians or you make it to the OA.....we won't have to talk but we'll still have a great time

MJZiggy
07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I remember going into that bar pretty oblivious, and I walk out after looking for a poster...I'm with Mad....and he notes....dude, that's a gay bar we just went it. I'm like....No Way....then a bouncer immediately pops up and gave it some cheezy name.....like a tolerance bar or something. We had to go back in to look one more time for a poster....and then I noticed everything Mad said was true.

I'm sure you can get caramel at the gay bar. I think peeps just wandered in there because the music was good. And lo and behold! No cover. Once I figured it out, I was wondering how long you guys were going to last...:)

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm sure you can get caramel at the gay bar. I think peeps just wandered in there because the music was good. And lo and behold! No cover. Once I figured it out, I was wondering how long you guys were going to last...:)

not long....at all

RashanGary
07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm always in.

MJZiggy
07-25-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm always in.

The gay bar????

mission
07-25-2011, 08:49 PM
im down... went last year, owe my wife her first trip to the sacred land. I love SD, and it's a flight either way for me, but I love Green Bay on game day even more!

'tolerance bar' made me lol... good story :D

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Mad will have to let me know the name the bouncer called it; I can't recall but I swear that was it.

SkinBasket
07-25-2011, 09:32 PM
If Nutz can find the grinding Asians or you make it to the OA.....we won't have to talk but we'll still have a great time

You were a highlight for both nutz and I at the first game.

I would like to make an effort to go to a game. By go to a game, I do mean just getting drunk and watching on a television. Being 8 hours further south than I used to be complicates things, but if a couple of you guys can make it, I might make the effort.

Joemailman
07-25-2011, 09:36 PM

If you show up dressed like your avatar, I will ignore you.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2011, 10:09 PM
If Tarlam brings that fucking Favre jersey he promised me I will show up.

SkinBasket
07-25-2011, 11:08 PM
If tarlam sets foot on continental soil, I'm going to dry hump his leg.

Tarlam!
07-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Sorry guys, I won't be coming. But I haven't forgotten my promise to Nutz's son. Why would anybody with such a red rating feel welcome anyway? I'm obviously the least wanted poster here, but I'll take that as a medal of honour!

pbmax
07-26-2011, 09:52 AM
If Tarlam brings that fucking Favre jersey he promised me I will show up.

Nutz, every time that avatar pops us, I think its a very different shaved body part. Similar to Skin's computer mouse avatar.

Smidgeon
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Sorry guys, I won't be coming. But I haven't forgotten my promise to Nutz's son. Why would anybody with such a red rating feel welcome anyway? I'm obviously the least wanted poster here, but I'll take that as a medal of honour!

By the way, when did these ratings start kicking in? I just started noticing them yesterday.

TennesseePackerBacker
07-26-2011, 10:39 AM
No trips for me to Lambeau this year. Looks like I'll be at the Carolina and Atlanta games. Which is two more close games to me than usual every year.

sheepshead
07-26-2011, 10:46 AM
What a gas it would be to meet this bunch in person. WoooHooo

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't think you want to meet me in person.

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Nutz, every time that avatar pops us, I think its a very different shaved body part. Similar to Skin's computer mouse avatar.

Christ when was the last time you saw a shaved asshole?

sheepshead
07-26-2011, 12:03 PM
I don't think you want to meet me in person.

Of course I do

MJZiggy
07-26-2011, 12:15 PM
I don't think I'm going.

pbmax
07-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Christ when was the last time you saw a shaved asshole?

Who shaves their asshole? Wax, of course.

But we digress, as that wasn't the exact spot that came to mind.

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 03:58 PM

The red was me messing with the ratings system. If you didn't notice skinbasket is a "beacon of light" to this forum. Quit being such a baby.

Tarlam!
07-26-2011, 04:33 PM
The red was me messing with the ratings system. If you didn't notice skinbasket is a "beacon of light" to this forum. Quit being such a baby.

Your forum, your rules. The people who wanna keep in touch with me are already maily. So, fuck you, your forum and your messing around.

Tarlam!
07-26-2011, 04:34 PM
In fact, if i knew sheepshit would actually be there, i might come just to put a magazine in his pathetic body..

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Your forum, your rules. The people who wanna keep in touch with me are already maily. So, fuck you, your forum and your messing around.

Just go run away you little soft bitch. When your balls have grown back you will return. We will still be here.

Travbrew
08-09-2011, 10:28 PM
I know there was talk about a possible poster game in SD. Anyone still thinking about catching the game? If so I may have a sweet deal for you. I was able to buy two extra seats (right next to mine and SWMBO's seats 7,8,9,10). They are on the 50. 2nd row, plaza level. Stub hub has this section and row (plaza 5, row 2) for $700 and up per ticket. Wanted to offer up these 2 extra to any Rats before I put them up for general sale on stub hub, etc. If you are interested, PM me. I'll wait a little while before I offer them up to whomever. Also, Planning on tailgating, etc beforehand If anyone is interested. Freakout, I may make a trip to Alpine the night prior if you're still doing your thing.

Fosco33
09-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Bumping now that season is starting. Home games that make sense (not freezing, not in next week): Broncos (10/2) or Rams (10/16).

I found out I'll be at UW on 17/18th so if this poster game was happening - I could at least make it to the game on Sunday...

imscott72
09-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Who shaves their asshole? Wax, of course.

But we digress, as that wasn't the exact spot that came to mind.

You sick fucks..lol...on that note, I'd love to meet you all..someone set this shit up..

ThunderDan
09-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Bumping now that season is starting. Home games that make sense (not freezing, not in next week): Broncos (10/2) or Rams (10/16).

I found out I'll be at UW on 17/18th so if this poster game was happening - I could at least make it to the game on Sunday...

I vote for the Bronco game.

Freak Out
09-02-2011, 05:06 PM
I know there was talk about a possible poster game in SD. Anyone still thinking about catching the game? If so I may have a sweet deal for you. I was able to buy two extra seats (right next to mine and SWMBO's seats 7,8,9,10). They are on the 50. 2nd row, plaza level. Stub hub has this section and row (plaza 5, row 2) for $700 and up per ticket. Wanted to offer up these 2 extra to any Rats before I put them up for general sale on stub hub, etc. If you are interested, PM me. I'll wait a little while before I offer them up to whomever. Also, Planning on tailgating, etc beforehand If anyone is interested. Freakout, I may make a trip to Alpine the night prior if you're still doing your thing.

I am interested for sure. I would show up early for Beer touring of course. Alpine is awesome. I'll PM you.

MadtownPacker
09-03-2011, 12:19 PM
So we are doing this shit in San Diego?