PDA

View Full Version : Vonta Leach

wpony
07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
I was reading a article and couldnt believe it he is still in the NFL and has a Tottal of 3 carrer rushes and is a free agent this yr, I wonder if he will get a high offer from anyone LOL

Joemailman
07-25-2011, 09:06 PM
I was reading a article and couldnt believe it he is still in the NFL and has a Tottal of 3 carrer rushes and is a free agent this yr, I wonder if he will get a high offer from anyone LOL

Leach is now considered to be perhaps the best FB in the league, and made the Pro Bowl last year. Can't really judge FB's by rushing stats these days. Very few run the ball much.

KYPack
07-25-2011, 09:09 PM
In the NFL Network's top 100, Leach was listed as the 65th best player in the league.

He's a pretty good hand, but the high rating was mainly a function of a flaw in the system used to select the 100 guys.

He will be signed by somebody.

Brando19
07-25-2011, 09:15 PM
On my way to Myrtle Beach, I went through a crappy town just before the beach that said Home of Vonta Leach. I have no further comments, just felt like sharing that. lol!

Bretsky
07-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Vonte Beach has turned into a very good smash mouth football player. He's one of the better FB's in the game.

wpony
07-25-2011, 11:09 PM
well I am glad to hear that when we first got him I thought he might turn out good but after watching him he just looked so flat I didnt think he would turn out then we got him back and I wondered what I seen in him.
I am glad he turned it around and made it big I just had not heard anything of him and forgot about him lol silly me I guess thats why I dont get paid and they do LOL

HarveyWallbangers
07-25-2011, 11:40 PM
In the NFL Network's top 100, Leach was listed as the 65th best player in the league.

He's a pretty good hand, but the high rating was mainly a function of a flaw in the system used to select the 100 guys.

He will be signed by somebody.

Which was a joke. Vonta Leach over Greg Jennings? Ha ha!

Lurker64
07-26-2011, 12:27 AM

It's just due to the way the poll was taken. Players only were asked to name their top 20, and a few people felt obligated to include a FB, and a lot of players were split on which 4-5 WRs they should include (beyond the first couple).

Tarlam!
07-26-2011, 04:12 AM

Good idea, poor execution. A lot of people have failed in business for this very reason.

smuggler
07-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Yeah, Leach was the best blocking back in the AFC last season. Sucks he couldn't be so beastly for us!