PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2011 U Pic 'Em league is up and ready for victims

Jimx29
07-27-2011, 08:50 PM
The thread is up and ready;

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?22343-The-Official-2011-U-Pic-Em-league-is-up-and-ready-for-victims&p=600402#post600402

Admin...can ya sticky this for awhile?

thanks...
Jim

esoxx
08-13-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm ready to defend my crown sucka's

GrnBay007
08-15-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm ready to defend my crown sucka's

Better be ready boy! :) lol

Are u in survival?

mmmdk
08-17-2011, 05:42 AM
This sounds fun; first year I try pic'em. Always been a FF guy but gotta try something new.

esoxx
08-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Are u in survival?

Fixin' to sign up.

woodbuck27
08-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Are u in survival?

To essox:

I wasn't really sure who won the Pro Pickem last season. YOU did an outstanding job with retailguy giving close chase all season as he performed very well trying to defend his Championship in 2009. There was another strong competitor between me (4th) and you and retailuy and it escapes me who that was!?

We've never had a repeat winner in any season moreso a return winner. Your the man to beat essox as I re-call my association with this competition at PackerRats. Your aggregate total finish has been low over FIVE seasons. Mine is 16. A 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th three seasons ago (and v.satisfying as I started 'UGLY').

So there's you essox (2010), reailguy (2009), KYPack (2008) , and myself (2006) and one other in 2007 and I cannot re-call who was Champion in SEASON TWO @ PackerRats for the PRO PICK'Em ??

DOES anyone know?? Who was the Pro PickEm Champion in 2007. I aplogize for forgetting.

The Pro PickEm... It's a real challenge and last season was so topsy turney...with unexpected upsets throughout. A real head scratcher for most NFL fans but you somehow managed extremely well essox. There would have been few NFL fans that exceeded your performance last season; and since we started at Packerats with the Pro PickEm you've been knocking on the door. So close and 'no cigar'. That win was SPECIAL. We have people at Packerrats that are top shelf in regards to knowing the NFL. I mean 'the very cream of the crop' of all NFL fans.

The NFL knowledge is awesome on OUR Forum in terms of membership.

Aain..... CONGRATULATIONS Packer Fan. Amazing the way you performed all last season. SOLID!

To GrnBay007:

Now Sassy Rat. It's your turn so turn it on Lady. GrnBay007 ..YOUR OVERDUE. I'm expecting BIG THINGS fr. YOU' in 2011. I'm in your cheering section but we have 8-10 Packerrats that have a solid shot as I see it.

Yaa gotta bring it all season sweetie.

esoxx
09-09-2011, 07:46 PM
To essox:

I wasn't really sure who won the Pro Pickem last season. YOU did an outstanding job with retailguy giving close chase all season as he performed very well trying to defend his Championship in 2009. There was another strong competitor between me (4th) and you and retailuy and it escapes me who that was!?

We've never had a repeat winner in any season moreso a return winner. Your the man to beat essox as I re-call my association with this competition at PackerRats. Your aggregate total finish has been low over FIVE seasons. Mine is 16. A 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th three seasons ago (and v.satisfying as I started 'UGLY').

So there's you essox (2010), reailguy (2009), KYPack (2008) , and myself (2006) and one other in 2007 and I cannot re-call who was Champion in SEASON TWO @ PackerRats for the PRO PICK'Em ??

DOES anyone know?? Who was the Pro PickEm Champion in 2007. I aplogize for forgetting.

The Pro PickEm... It's a real challenge and last season was so topsy turney...with unexpected upsets throughout. A real head scratcher for most NFL fans but you somehow managed extremely well essox. There would have been few NFL fans that exceeded your performance last season; and since we started at Packerats with the Pro PickEm you've been knocking on the door. So close and 'no cigar'. That win was SPECIAL. We have people at Packerrats that are top shelf in regards to knowing the NFL. I mean 'the very cream of the crop' of all NFL fans.

The NFL knowledge is awesome on OUR Forum in terms of membership.

Aain..... CONGRATULATIONS Packer Fan. Amazing the way you performed all last season. SOLID!

To GrnBay007:

Now Sassy Rat. It's your turn so turn it on Lady. GrnBay007 ..YOUR OVERDUE. I'm expecting BIG THINGS fr. YOU' in 2011. I'm in your cheering section but we have 8-10 Packerrats that have a solid shot as I see it.

Yaa gotta bring it all season sweetie.

Thanks Woody. Good luck in your NFL prognostications this season.