PDA

View Full Version : James Jones to the Lions

Lurker64
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
He's already linked to the Bears and the Vikings through Packer Rats threads, I just thought I would complete the set.

smuggler
07-28-2011, 07:38 PM
The Lions should invest in more OL help, since all their hopes for challenging GB for the division title rest on the health of their talented but fragile QB.

Fritz
07-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Lions have been quiet. They signed one linebacker - Durant? - from Jacksonville. Sounds like a good player who hasn't been able to stay on the field.

They lost out on the CB they had targeted. John Joseph? Joseph Joseph? Joseph John?

Travbrew
07-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Lions have been quiet. They signed one linebacker - Durant? - from Jacksonville. Sounds like a good player who hasn't been able to stay on the field.

They lost out on the CB they had targeted. John Joseph? Joseph Joseph? Joseph John?

John Jacob Jingle-Heimer Schmidt? (psst. his name is my name too!) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Lurker64
07-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Lions signed a Cornerback I had never heard of: Erik Wright. I had a buddy in college with that name, and for a second I thought the Lions were giving him money... but no, turns out this guy's black, and formerly played for the Browns.

TennesseePackerBacker
07-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Eric Wright? Eazy-E?