PDA

View Full Version : The Skinbasket Rejoices

vince
07-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Alex Green has been given #20, very likely putting the final nail in the coffin of all-hot tub Atari Bigby's career in Green Bay.

Bretsky
07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Bretsky is jumping up and down right with skin
One of the most overrated players by the posters of PR is gone

sheepshead
07-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Bretsky is jumping up and down right with skin
One of the most overrated players by the posters of PR is gone

I think most saw him as a raw talent. Played the way we used to play ourselves(or wanted to).

jmbarnes101
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Instead of Breakfast at Tiffany's we'll always have that playoff game in Seattle.

Deputy Nutz
07-29-2011, 08:38 AM
It was in lambeau, the snow globe bowl.

SkinBasket
07-29-2011, 09:58 AM
I think most saw him as a raw talent. Played the way we used to play ourselves(or wanted to).

Raw talent my ass. When the guy was playing his best, his physical limitations were still glaring, and he couldn't figure an angle from his asshole. His departure from the line-up allowed several other players freedom from having to cover the part of his responsibilities that he was incapable of handling himself, and the defense improved as a unit.

Where's that Atari Jesus picture? Time to put the dreads in the water instead of helping people out of it.

Freak Out
07-29-2011, 11:54 AM
How much dough did we pay Bigby, Popps and Chillar over the last few years?

Tony Oday
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM
I am sad...he did have one of the best first names...like Taco he is now gone :(

Lurker64
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
I am sad...he did have one of the best first names...like Taco he is now gone :(

Taco Wallace, animal lover, will always be in our hearts and minds

http://www.mattietaco.com/_images/zoo.jpg

bobblehead
07-29-2011, 03:10 PM
. His departure from the line-up allowed several other players freedom from having to cover the part of his responsibilities that he was incapable of handling himself, and the defense improved as a unit.

This could apply to Morgan Burnett as well. Don't we all have wood over him?

Smidgeon
07-29-2011, 03:27 PM

I don't think that can be applied to Burnett. If anything, I think losing Burnett's coverage skills made Capers use the other defensive backs to cover Peprah's limited coverage ability.

Lurker64
07-29-2011, 03:55 PM

Burnett's sort of the anti-Bigby. He's a tremendous athlete and gifted in coverage, he just doesn't particularly want to hit anybody and would much rather be the last line of defense than the first.