PDA

View Full Version : Glad I'm out of WI, you f*cking racist animals.

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Where's Jesse Jackson when you need him?

Report: Black ‘Mobs’ Attack White Patrons Outside Wis. State Fair

“It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people.”

That’s how Norb Roffers described the scene outside the Wisconsin State Fair on Thursday night to Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee. “They were attacking everybody for no reason whatsoever,” he added.

Roffers and others painted a grim and detailed picture of what unfolded during the first day of the fair.

“It was 100% racial,” claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran who told the station that young people beat on his car.

WTMJ sums up their accounts: “Witnesses’ accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.”

Milwaukee Police confirmed to WTMJ that officers were responded “complaints of battery, fighting and property damage due to a large, unruly crowd.”

However, since reports of injuries were still coming in, police could not give a detailed account of what happened.

Here is just some of what the witnesses claim to have experienced:

“I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn’t do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody’s windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it.”

[...]

“That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, ‘There’s not enough cops to handle this.‘ There’s no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles.”

[...]

“As we got closer to the street, we looked up the road, and we saw a quite a bit of commotion going on and there was a guy laying in the road, and nobody was even laying there. He wasn’t even moving. Finally a car pulled up. They stopped right next to the guy, and it looked like someone was going to help him. We were kind of stuck, because we couldn’t cross. Traffic was going through. Young black men running around, beating on people, and we were like ‘Let’s get the heck out of here.’ The light turned, and I got attacked from behind. I just got hit in the back of the head real hard. I’m like, ‘What the heck is going on here?’ I heard my bell ring.”

Roffers further described what witnesses said happened to the man who was lying in the street.

“People were saying he was on a bike. They tore him off his bike and beat on him. We were walking to the west on Schlinger. I was watching behind me a lot more diligently, making sure there wasn’t anybody coming to get us anymore.”

[...]

“I saw them grab this wide kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old. They just flung him into the road. They just jumped on him and started beating him. They were kicking him. He was on the ground. A girl picked up a construction sign and pushed it over on top of him. They were just running by and kicking him in the face.”

Then, Eric talked about trying to get out of the car to help the victim.

“My wife pulled me back in because she didn’t want me to get hit. Thankfully, there was surprising a lady that was in the car in front of me that jumped out of the car real quick and went over there to try to put her body around the kid so they couldn’t see he was laying there and, obviously, defenseless. Her husband, or whoever was in the car, was screaming at her to get back into the car. She ended up going back into the car. These black kids grabbed this kid off the ground again, and pulled him up over the curb, onto the sidewalk and threw him into the bushes like he was a piece of garbage.”

Eric claimed that the victim in that beating was by himself, and that there was a split of white people on one sidewalk and black people on the other.

“There was nobody else around to help him. There were no other white people, period, on that side of the street. They were going in the opposite direction because, those people who were coming out of the fair that saw these people coming, they either went back into the fair or took off running south on 84th Street.”

[...]

“The thing that irritated me, the State Fair Police, the State Police, were down by the Pettit entrance to get in there,” said Eric. “There was probably 5 or 6 officers down there. That’s where all these kids came from. They came out of the Midway, across the front of the Pettit. They were still filing out of there. The State Fair Police, they knew this was going on. They knew these kids were beating these guys in between that exit and Schlinger at the next gate.”

“They were stopping traffic, and I said ‘What in the hell,’ excuse my language, ‘what are you guys doing directing traffic when there are 300, 400 black kids up the road beating the hell out of everybody, pushing people off of motorcycles?’ I was livid. I could not believe they were directing traffic.”

3irty1
08-05-2011, 10:28 AM
This has to be the same group that kicked everyone's ass over at that park on North last month. I can't wait for conceal and carry to come through.

red
08-05-2011, 11:02 AM
yet if a white guy were to see a group of black kids coming towards his car today and he decides to roll up his windows and lock the doors, he would be considered a racist asshole

red
08-05-2011, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJnEbt89w8&feature=related

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 11:15 AM
This has to be the same group that kicked everyone's ass over at that park on North last month. I can't wait for conceal and carry to come through.

On a personal, individual level, yeah, I bet there's a lot of folks who wish they were carrying last night. I can't imagine not being able to help a beaten teenager laying in the street out of fear for your own life because you're outnumbered by a couple hundred mindless animals. It's disgusting. Revolting. And I bet there isn't a CC class available for the next 6 months in SE WI as of this morning.

But can you imagine how quickly this could have devolved into an all out death riot had white people started shooting black people in self defense and just how quickly the state and national democrats would have pounced on gun owners as murderous racists? "See! See! you let [white] people carry guns and right away they start shooting into crowds of black folk!"

The other disappointing aspect is that the other people couldn't muster the will to band together enough people to go help the people being beaten. They retreated or ran. Fear has defeated honor in our nation. Speaking of which, what are the chances Obama addresses this personally with such sage wisdom as, "someone acted stupidly?" Will Holder stand true to his scolding of America for being too afraid to address race issues? Or will he simply ensure, that like the New Black Panthers, any black person charged in this case walks free with a personal apology from the Justice Department?

sheepshead
08-05-2011, 11:25 AM
This guy didnt seem to carehttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/1259644815-deeronbikeWEBSITE.jpg

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 11:27 AM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

Here's the local report from NBC affiliate who runs the story with the disclaimer that "some people claim racially-charged attacks."

MadtownPacker
08-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I understand your frustration but I think we agreed not swear words in the RR thread titles.

This is some pretty messed shit though. Can't blame the people that where too scared to help. Shit was crazy and it sounds like it would have took a weapon to deal with it.

Deputy Nutz
08-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Well I hope whitey now knows what if feels like to be lynched. Pay back can be a bitch

Joemailman
08-05-2011, 12:27 PM
if the whites hadn't hoarded all the watermelon, this never would have happened.

Freak Out
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I think a bunch of concealed weapon carrying citzens could have handled this situation beautifully....the carnage would have been spectaular. Nutz is right though...if only you greedy racist assholes would have paid reparations none of this would have happened.

mraynrand
08-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Paging Joe Saracho....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWPS4OsYWA&NR=1

mraynrand
08-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Well I hope whitey now knows what if feels like to be lynched. Pay back can be a bitch

White is the new Black

HowardRoark
08-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Time for Beer Summit II in Milwaukee.

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 01:28 PM
I understand your frustration but I think we agreed not swear words in the RR thread titles.

This is some pretty messed shit though. Can't blame the people that where too scared to help. Shit was crazy and it sounds like it would have took a weapon to deal with it.

Are you able to give us back the ability to edit our own thread titles. It was kind of useful.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Are you able to give us back the ability to edit our own thread titles. It was kind of useful.

I will hook it up.

3irty1
08-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Yeah it could have turned into a death riot but never again in Milwaukee would a mob of black tards start beating people up for no reason. This is particularly disturbing as the crowd sounds much bigger than last time and these kids were about most likely 10 miles from home. It shouldn't surprise anyone to run into trouble in North Milwaukee but at the state fair?! These kids better wise up before CC goes through or a few of them are going to get put down.

red
08-05-2011, 04:29 PM
you guys know damn well what would have happened if one of the white people had a gun and shot a black kid to defend himself in the mob.

""White man shoots unarmed black teenager, black community furious over racial fueled shooting"

Freak Out
08-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Why do they hold the State Fair in Milwaukee anyway? I thought they were mostly rural affairs?

My god there are some large folk in Rands video!

MJZiggy
08-05-2011, 05:04 PM
I just read that they immediately set a curfew. No one under 21 allowed on the fairgrounds after 5:00 p.m. Don't know what they'll do about the parking lots though.

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I just read that they immediately set a curfew. No one under 21 allowed on the fairgrounds after 5:00 p.m. Don't know what they'll do about the parking lots though.

I thought they already decided that asking black people to provide identification to vote was racist. I can imagine the enforcement on a curfew.

MJZiggy
08-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I thought they already decided that asking black people to provide identification to vote was racist. I can imagine the enforcement on a curfew.

Not a curfew against black people under 21. A curfew against ALL people under 21 regardless of melatonin endowment.

SkinBasket
08-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Not a curfew against black people under 21. A curfew against ALL people under 21 regardless of melatonin endowment.

Which is the real kicker. Being so afraid to address the fact that by all accounts 100% of these people were black that the city grabs ahold of the closest thing they can... age, so they don't have to. Cowards.

HowardRoark
08-05-2011, 08:35 PM
What will the poor 4-Hers from Antigo do, go to the nearest Holiday Inn?

Sounds fair. Get beat up one night, and lock down the next.

GrnBay007
08-05-2011, 10:48 PM
See what you are saying.....but more importantly how sad is it that kids are acting this way no matter what the race. Lots of kids and shit is just not right!!

Patler
08-05-2011, 11:15 PM
What will the poor 4-Hers from Antigo do, go to the nearest Holiday Inn?

Sounds fair. Get beat up one night, and lock down the next.

Do they still have the dorms on the fair grounds? Great time being locked up in the dorms after 5:00 pm. How do the kids tend their livestock, with armed guards?

MJZiggy
08-06-2011, 07:09 AM
I think the farm kids can still be there, just under adult supervision.

Little Whiskey
08-06-2011, 08:39 AM

I heard it was anyone under 18 without a parent. the fair doesn't really have parking lots. most of the fair goers park on city streets or in other peoples yards and driveways. kinda like at packer games. I'm not sure how they enforce the 5pm curfew on the city streets. I read that a number of the attacks were taking place outside the fair.

Fosco33
08-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Pretty sad month or so in MKE - I just wish that community leaders and parents would step up. I applaud the moms who turned their kids in at the Riverwest convenience store mob.

Artificial curfew and entry rules... ehh - seems like a way to pass the problem and impact more people than necessary.

Fosco33
08-06-2011, 09:00 AM
On a broader note... having lived in many, many cities across the country (MKE, LA, Madison, Kansas City, Salt Lake, San Fran, Dallas, Louisville, Charlotte, Brooklyn, etc. - and now outside DC), the race relations in the upper midwest is very poor - particularly black v white.

Over the last 10 years being outta WI, I really don't enjoy going/driving through MKE. My dad tells me stories of how neat Brown Deer used to be in the 60s...

MJZiggy
08-06-2011, 09:09 AM
You should head up to Columbia one weekend. That place was an interesting experiment in race relations.

Fosco33
08-06-2011, 09:52 AM
You should head up to Columbia one weekend. That place was an interesting experiment in race relations.

The Pike? Yeah - looked at a few apts there bc it was clearly cheaper. It's being 'gentrified' - at least the term everyone was telling me about.

I drove over to Suitland/Maryland - near the Edwards AFB last weekend.... lots of car washes, drive through liquor stores, pawn shops....

I had a blast at a bar on H street in DC this week. Very diverse area - and different night to day.

MJZiggy
08-06-2011, 09:59 AM
No, not that Columbia. :) Go up 95 to the 32/175 area.

Yes, DC is a fun place. Great happy hours all around too. Not like Wis. but great for a big, expensive city.

Fosco33
08-06-2011, 10:02 AM

Yes, DC is a fun place. Great happy hours all around too. Not like Wis. but great for a big, expensive city.

Hmm - I am looking for something to do today. Have to get out the map for that one :-)

MJZiggy
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Get on the beltway and go north to 175. Get off and follow the signs for Columbia Town Center and while you're there check out Merriweather Post Pavilion (http://www.merriweathermusic.com/).

Have you been out to Great Falls yet?

mraynrand
08-07-2011, 01:48 AM

And why not? business is booming!

MJZiggy
08-07-2011, 08:05 AM
And why not? business is booming!

No, it's because of all the interns. They can't afford to live here.

Harlan Huckleby
08-08-2011, 12:56 PM
I tried to find some more info about what exactly happenned. Mobs don't just spontaneously form and start attacking people. Did gangs organize this? It remains a mystery.

I doubt a concealed carry solution would have worked so wonderfully. Remember, some of those kids undoubtably have guns. Think about all the innocent people hit by stray bullets.

There were, perhaps, a couple hundred rampaging blacks. But then again, there must have been thousands of white people in the vicinity. Where was the courage? Element of surprise, I suppose.

retailguy
08-08-2011, 01:08 PM
I tried to find some more info about what exactly happenned. Mobs don't just spontaneously form and start attacking people. Did gangs organize this? It remains a mystery.

I doubt a concealed carry solution would have worked so wonderfully. Remember, some of those kids undoubtably have guns. Think about all the innocent people hit by stray bullets.

There were, perhaps, a couple hundred rampaging blacks. But then again, there must have been thousands of white people in the vicinity. Where was the courage? Element of surprise, I suppose.

So, it's a bad idea to defend ones self b/c the bad guys have guns? Are they just supposed to tolerate being beaten up since the cops did such a wonderful job of getting there and breaking it up?

MadtownPacker
08-08-2011, 01:10 PM

Mfer you would have tucked your shit smeared tail between your legs and ran. You fear a black planet.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Zg3jqxF4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
So, it's a bad idea to defend ones self b/c the bad guys have guns? Are they just supposed to tolerate being beaten up since the cops did such a wonderful job of getting there and breaking it up?

no, of course I am not against self defense, or protecting the innocent, by any effective means. I have the ethics of a super hero, if not all of the courage.

in that confused situation, guns might have made the damage much worse.

if you had a gun, what exactly would you do, start picking-off punks running around? Maybe firing in the air would work to disperse the crowd.

retailguy
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
no, of course I am not against self defense, or protecting the innocent, by any effective means. I have the ethics of a super hero, if not all of the courage.

in that confused situation, guns might have made the damage much worse.

if you had a gun, what exactly would you do, start picking-off punks running around? Maybe firing in the air would work to disperse the crowd.

I guess the damage would've been much worse, UNLESS you were one of the guys with a gun. Then, you might not be damaged so badly, as you would be if 100 teenagers beat the crap outta you.

AND, there might be a dead body or two of the agressors to start hunting the rest of the fools down.

Your point regarding collateral damage is well taken, but you know what? Life ain't fair.

Freak Out
08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
The real bummer....you start blasting in self defense....you end up in prison with a shitload of angry, violent black guys....except this time you don't have your sidearm.

Harlan Huckleby
08-08-2011, 09:45 PM
if a gun fight erupts, its unclear whether the dead people deserved it, then we end up with riots in North Milwaukee. I couldn't blame somebody for using a gun in self defense, but in this situation, not sure it would have turned out well.

Fosco33
08-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Sounds like Philly is having 'flash mob' issues to - their mayor came out with a scathing call to action. Young people these days...

Harlan Huckleby
08-09-2011, 10:41 PM
I wonder if there is any connection with the riots in London.

retailguy
08-10-2011, 09:52 AM
I wonder if there is any connection with the riots in London.

They're all connected, loosely anyhow.

SkinBasket
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Motherfucker!

West Allis, WI police have released a statement saying that incidents at the Wisconsin State Fair, where many witnesses say large groups of black men attacked white fair patrons, will not be prosecuted as “hate crimes.” TMJ 4 reports on the new information released by police:

“The police department issued a statement with details of arrests, saying ‘None of these incidents possessed elements that would compel the pursuance of a ‘hate crime’ prosecution.”

Witnesses reported attacks on the opening night of the fair that seemed to be racially motivated with young African Americans beating up white fair goers, but police say at this point there is not enough evidence to support such claims.”

digitaldean
08-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Sad part of all this crap is that West Allis police have determined that the beatings were not racially motivated, so no hate crimes will be added on to those arrested for simple disorderly conduct.

Harlan Huckleby
08-11-2011, 12:41 AM
"hate crimes" are a stupid idea, and are very difficult to prove. I assume you guys are just stewing because of double standards. Let it go, its a dumb injustice to care about.

SkinBasket
08-11-2011, 06:52 AM
I assume you guys are just stewing because of double standards. Let it go, its a dumb injustice to care about.

You said almost the same about obamacare.

Harlan Huckleby
08-11-2011, 09:09 AM
you make me so mad with your zingers. some day I'm going to meet you in person and pop you right in the nose.

mraynrand
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
you make me so mad with your zingers. some day I'm going to meet you in person and pop you right in the nose.

MMMMMmmmmmmm.......Zingersssss

http://freshchocodiles.com/images/zingers.jpghttp://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f71/474831d1311054475-strange-obscure-watches-your-desire-homer-drool.gif

MadtownPacker
08-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Why you gotta use chocolate zingers?? You got a problem with the vanilla ones?

http://snackerrific.com/wp-content/snack-pictures/hostess-zinger.jpg

mraynrand
08-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Why you gotta use chocolate zingers?? You got a problem with the vanilla ones?

http://snackerrific.com/wp-content/snack-pictures/hostess-zinger.jpg

I tried to find hispanic zingers, but the shelves were empty

Little Whiskey
08-11-2011, 03:47 PM
I tried to find hispanic zingers, but the shelves were empty

looted