PDA

View Full Version : I am THe Onebriation.

SkinBasket
08-16-2011, 08:07 PM
I've had some things to frink.

SkinBasket
08-16-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm trying to drive good. But everything says run me over and is squishy.

SkinBasket
08-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Speaking oif such. Hypothetically, you just watched someone you care about die for a week. But they didn't die. They went all unconscious and started to decay. Literally. Some of the organs stopped. Others, like the heart and lungs didn't,. And theyre moaning and thrashing ahoiut. In the best of hours, They are a breathing corpse. Not like the movies where they sigh and close their eyes and butterflies fly out their asshole. And the best part is they wanted to die days, weeks, months ago. How is it we are not allowed to ease their suffering? People are sent to jail for doing to dogs what we put our loved one's through on their death bed. But Oh no you don't! Don't you try giving them no overdose on morphine! Sure, their skin is rotting. Their limbs have locked up with rigamortis. They wimper and scream in wild delerium. But don't you even think of ending their suffering a day sooner or the state will be all over your ass! The hospice nurse is worried about morphine toxicity because of state regulations. Lower the doses! Increase the pain! Horay!

All I'm saying is I'm saving a magazine and a walk in the woods. Fuck you pathetic wards of the state and your desperate fear.

Iron Mike
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Four Loko Death Calculator (http://creambmp.com/pop-quiz/fourloko/)

SkinBasket
08-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Milkshakes. milkshakes and bleach make everything seem cleaner.

Deputy Nutz
08-16-2011, 11:41 PM
I don't want to seem like the forum big shot, but I saw this coming from a mile away.

SkinBasket
08-17-2011, 08:39 AM
I don't want to seem like the forum big shot, but I saw this coming from a mile away.

You should see the job we did on those walls if you want to see something worse than death.

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Are you still here? I think you should have gone to Silk last week, it would have eased the situation.

You guys are the most sucky texture sprayers ever

SkinBasket
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
I left yesterday. Had to feed our fucking cat and pay some bills. Then she goes and dies last night. Maybe it was me.

Anyway, I'm claiming no responsibility for that house. He ended up spraying that front room 4 times to try to hide the paneling. Now it just looks like cottage cheese. Much better. I spent 5 hours cutting the paneling for that bedroom before one of those idiot kids came and put a big fucking crack in one by pressing against a window sill. Their fucking problem now. Oh, and I electrocuted myself on one of those awesome ungrounded outlets. Good thing the wiring in that place is so shitty.

Freak Out
08-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Up your insurance then hire me to burn the fucking place down.

Deputy Nutz
08-17-2011, 01:15 PM
I left yesterday. Had to feed our fucking cat and pay some bills. Then she goes and dies last night. Maybe it was me.

Anyway, I'm claiming no responsibility for that house. He ended up spraying that front room 4 times to try to hide the paneling. Now it just looks like cottage cheese. Much better. I spent 5 hours cutting the paneling for that bedroom before one of those idiot kids came and put a big fucking crack in one by pressing against a window sill. Their fucking problem now. Oh, and I electrocuted myself on one of those awesome ungrounded outlets. Good thing the wiring in that place is so shitty.

You would have electrocuted yourself regardless if they were grounded or not. hiring professionals is key. Spraying texture on the panelling is fine as long as you realize that the texture is not paint, which your highly intelligent brother in law failed to figure out

MadtownPacker
08-17-2011, 02:13 PM
You would have electrocuted yourself regardless if they were grounded or not. hiring professionals is key. Spraying texture on the panelling is fine as long as you realize that the texture is not paint, which your highly intelligent brother in law failed to figure out

Wait, ain't this bro-in-law Mexican?

Little Whiskey
08-17-2011, 02:30 PM

explains alot

SkinBasket
08-17-2011, 03:06 PM

Not that one. The Mexican one inherited no mexican skills. He is a detriment to any worksite just by being there.

Upnorth
08-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Not that one. The Mexican one inherited no mexican skills. He is a detriment to any worksite just by being there.

So he is union then?

3irty1
08-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Interesting fact of the day: It costs $60 per second to shoot a minigun continuously.

3irty1
08-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Interesting fact of the day: A 7.62×51mm NATO, full metal jacketed round fire through that minigun can go through 65 cm of ballisitc gel which is like 3 average humans worth of meat.

MadtownPacker
08-18-2011, 09:35 PM
explains alot

Says the mfer sitting on his recliner made in Taiwan, watching his tv made in Japan, in his spandex made in Korea, drinking beer from Germany.

But God bless America right?

MadtownPacker
08-18-2011, 09:37 PM
The Mexican one inherited no mexican skills.
Oh so he is a career criminal.

Deputy Nutz
08-19-2011, 12:26 AM
I don't think he is smart enough to be a career criminal.

woodbuck27
08-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Speaking oif such. Hypothetically, you just watched someone you care about die for a week. But they didn't die. They went all unconscious and started to decay. Literally. Some of the organs stopped. Others, like the heart and lungs didn't,. And theyre moaning and thrashing ahoiut. In the best of hours, They are a breathing corpse. Not like the movies where they sigh and close their eyes and butterflies fly out their asshole. And the best part is they wanted to die days, weeks, months ago. How is it we are not allowed to ease their suffering? People are sent to jail for doing to dogs what we put our loved one's through on their death bed. But Oh no you don't! Don't you try giving them no overdose on morphine! Sure, their skin is rotting. Their limbs have locked up with rigamortis. They wimper and scream in wild delerium. But don't you even think of ending their suffering a day sooner or the state will be all over your ass! The hospice nurse is worried about morphine toxicity because of state regulations. Lower the doses! Increase the pain! Horay!

All I'm saying is I'm saving a magazine and a walk in the woods. Fuck you pathetic wards of the state and your desperate fear.

Yea like take away all dignity. It's my life- my body and I should be able to deal with it in the last hours if I'm conscious and competent, as I please.

Is LIFE ever really about 'YOU'? The American Dream. You can be anything you so desire. Well why not allow a person that's terminal and suffering terrible misery to die with some dignity? I should have a legal right of course to be assisted in my death. I'm referring to assisted suicide.

We put a suffering horse down.Why not a suffering human being?

Scott Campbell
08-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Yea like take away all dignity. It's my life- my body and I should be able to deal with it in the last hours if I'm conscious and competent, as I please.

Is LIFE ever really about 'YOU'? The American Dream. You can be anything you so desire. Well why not allow a person that's terminal and suffering terrible misery to die with some dignity? I should have a legal right of course to be assisted in my death. I'm referring to assisted suicide.

If your soliciting volunteer assistants, I'd like to add my name your list.

ThunderDan
08-19-2011, 09:19 AM

Who can say SC isn't the most helpful poster on this site?

mraynrand
08-19-2011, 09:24 AM
We put a suffering horse down.Why not a suffering human being?

Horses, humans; what's the dif?

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=13&dateline=1312578960

Deputy Nutz
08-19-2011, 11:28 AM
You leave my suffering horse out this.

MadtownPacker
08-19-2011, 12:36 PM
You leave my suffering horse out this.

He don't seem to be suffering to bad.

MadtownPacker
08-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Ahahaha!

Freak Out
08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
He don't seem to be suffering to bad.

No doubt....they both look happy.

SkinBasket
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM
And you nkow what else? Why the fuck don't we carry swords anymore? I don't know about you, but with a hundred or two niggardly teenagers descending on me and my family, I would feel better with a big fucking blade in a sheath. But of course, our pansy ass liberal friends have convinced us that such things are barbaric and unnecessary in modern society. Another thing they've been proven wrong about. Jesus, we as a people have turned out to be an abject failure.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 07:47 AM
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8093/woot183starwarsvsafromadm3.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 07:50 AM
I would feel better with a big fucking blade in a sheath.

have you tried the pump? it really, really works.

SkinBasket
08-22-2011, 08:24 AM
have you tried the pump? it really, really works.

These are the things that concern your kind, not mine.