PDA

View Full Version : Davon House

Smidgeon
08-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Is anybody else getting a little worried that he's still injured? I thought I read in a few places that he was flashing pretty well to start training camp (when it's all basically instincts anyway), but then he got hurt. I was really hoping he'd solidify the CB #4 with the potential to move up considering he was rather raw in college.

One thing that doesn't really worry me is that he was known for playing hurt in college. So I'm guessing that either the injury is bad or that (my preferred interpretation) the coaching staff is shutting him down regarding something he'd normally play through.

Anybody hear anything?

red
08-18-2011, 12:22 PM
i'm excited to see him play, and i too hopes he shores up the #4 cb spot. but i'm not ready to panic yet over his injury. if he's ruled out for the season, then its time to worry

besides, it sounds like gordy just might knock one of the weak links out of the cb rotation. we can only hope

Lurker64
08-18-2011, 12:23 PM
It's a sore hamstring issue. Remember how Clay Matthews has missed pretty much every preseason game with those, and still turned out all right? There's no need to panic.