PDA

View Full Version : Courage Award

Harlan Huckleby
08-21-2011, 02:01 PM
I think that posters who choose an unfortunate player as their identity, and then stand by their man through the ups and downs and downs and downs deserve special recognition.

I see there is a Mossy Cade in the forum, but apparenty that person lives in a place without internet access.

vince
08-21-2011, 02:04 PM
JH is obviously the poster child for your award, but I think he should change his identity to Alex Green. It's time for us all to forget about the real Justin Harrell.

Harlan Huckleby
08-21-2011, 02:06 PM
JH is obviously the poster child for your award, but I think he should change his identity to Alex Green.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire?

nah, I think Green will be pretty good.

swede
08-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I voted Favre Child. She'll appreciate the cojones. I suppose she'll hang them with the rest.

MJZiggy
08-21-2011, 05:49 PM
I voted Favre Child. She'll appreciate the cojones. I suppose she'll hang them with the rest.

She probably still has the name because she hasn't been around in forever. Not sure it's a deliberate choice.

red
08-21-2011, 06:07 PM
wasn't JH someone else before jumping on the harrell bandwagon?

some other loser players name

i gotta go with him. he posts all the time, and harrell the player is a very big target for bashing, unlike brohm or favre

Harlan Huckleby
08-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm dissappointed that Brohm isn't getting any votes. 2nd round draft pick cut in training camp? takes some broad shoulders and stiff upper lip to carry that load. Brohm is a man!

red
08-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm dissappointed that Brohm isn't getting any votes. 2nd round draft pick cut in training camp? takes some broad shoulders and stiff upper lip to carry that load. Brohm is a man!

yeah, but we knew after the first practice the he sucked

Lurker64
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
wasn't JH someone else before jumping on the harrell bandwagon?

some other loser players name

i gotta go with him. he posts all the time, and harrell the player is a very big target for bashing, unlike brohm or favre

He was Nick Collins, I believe. That worked out better.

Bossman641
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM

Didn't they keep hm around for a year and cut him the following training camp? Bad nonetheless.

I think JH used to be NickCollins, or was he GregJennings?

red
08-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Didn't they keep hm around for a year and cut him the following training camp? Bad nonetheless.

I think JH used to be NickCollins, or was he GregJennings?

now that you mention it, i think he was nick collins

wootah
08-22-2011, 02:43 AM
Brohm (the poster) has stated in the past that his name had nothing to do with Brohm the player. That of course could be a lie, rooted in unbearable shame.

I went with JH.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Brohm (the poster) has stated in the past that his name had nothing to do with Brohm the player. That of course could be a lie, rooted in unbearable shame. If he was born with that name, his journey is even more heroic.

Looks like FavreChild is the winner! Hope she stops by someday to claim her trophy, The Golden Cojones

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/5/9383609_8d78374a30_o.jpg

mraynrand
08-22-2011, 11:06 AM
I give it to JH because he posts the most - and takes ridicule so well.

pbmax
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
FavreChild for the avatar alone.

FavreChild
11-12-2011, 12:47 PM
I dedicate this award to the cojones seen around the world, via text message to Jenn Sterger.

:)

gbgary
11-12-2011, 03:48 PM
I dedicate this award to the cojones seen around the world, via text message to Jenn Sterger.

:tup:

Smeefers
11-12-2011, 03:59 PM
I voted for JH because he's the only one I've ever read on here. Also, his car smells like cheese.

MJZiggy
11-12-2011, 04:16 PM

Wait, there were cojones in that shot? Damn. Mom was right. You do need a magnifying glass to see it properly...

pbmax
11-12-2011, 06:21 PM
now that you mention it, i think he was nick collins

He was on a 2nd round pick kick that was working well but then thoroughly derailed by his infatuation/obsession with lose cause and first rounder Harrell. Actually, I remember struggling to translate the new draft pick/screen name every year into his old one so I could recognize the poster. So I appreciate him sticking with Justin. Its even become his first name around here.

If I find out his real first name is Daryn, I will be truly discombobulated.

Guiness
11-12-2011, 06:36 PM
If I find out his real first name is Daryn, I will be truly discombobulated.

that word that you say - I do not think it means what you think it means.

Fritz
11-13-2011, 11:40 AM
Wait, there were cojones in that shot? Damn. Mom was right. You do need a magnifying glass to see it properly...

Wow, give it up for Zig's mom!