PDA

View Full Version : Zombo broken scapula

imscott72
08-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Out for significant time per Silverstein..Possibly IR candidate.. :(

Brando19
08-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Damn. Big loss there. Walden is the man, then.

Patler
08-22-2011, 01:53 PM
One of the thinner position groups just got thinner.

Freak Out
08-22-2011, 01:57 PM
It has begun.

Patler
08-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Can't help but like Zombo when you read this from MM's post practice remarks:

TomSilverstein:
Zombo played the game with the broken scapula. Feel we have good depth there. Gives Walden more reps and young guys opportunity.

Lurker64
08-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Out for significant time per Silverstein..Possibly IR candidate.. :(

I don't think Zombo is an IR candidate, since a broken scapula usually takes ~6 weeks to heal, which would make him potentially available for the Bronco's game (week 3).

Joemailman
08-22-2011, 02:18 PM
How the heck do you break your scapula in pregame workouts? And then play the game with it? Strange story.

Lurker64
08-22-2011, 02:24 PM
How the heck do you break your scapula in pregame workouts? And then play the game with it? Strange story.

I think you break it in the pregame the same way you break it in the game, by hitting somebody. You play the game with it because you're tough.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Sucks, but I don't think he is going to IR. Lurker is right he shouldn't be out longer than 6-8 weeks. Since he gets 3 weeks recovery time before the season starts, he should be avaliable still pretty early in the season. Walden gets his chance to prove he is the guy now though.

SkinBasket
08-22-2011, 02:42 PM

Pain in that location is probably also very hard to differentiate between muscle, nerve, and bone injury. For all he knew, he just had a strained muscle and decided trying to win the starting job was more important than resting it.

swede
08-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah...it's not like his shoulder blade split in half and half of it slid down to his kidney. It's cracked no doubt. But...in order to heal it will need to be immobile and that means he'll be ready to lift and and run again after it heals. He won't be playing for a while. I think IR is still a possibility.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Damn. Big loss there. Walden is the man, then.

Walden is fine. Zombo was the best candidate to play in place of Clay Mathews if he misses some time.

This is a bad loss. Walden & Mathews better hold up.

Bossman641
08-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Sure would be nice if brad jones decided to show up. Don't think I have read a single blurb about him this preseason.

KYPack
08-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Could we have a Brad Jones sighting, please?

What has happened to this kid, it's like he fell off the face of the earth.

Joemailman
08-22-2011, 03:17 PM

TomSilverstein: Derek Sherrod has a knee sprain. Both he and Cobb may come back this week. B.Jones has a knee sprain and is day to day. [via Twitter]

Deputy Nutz
08-22-2011, 03:33 PM

That is usually what you get with 7th round draft choices. Not a whole lot of potential their. They all can't be Don Drivers and Mark Tauschers.

Deputy Nutz
08-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Pain in that location is probably also very hard to differentiate between muscle, nerve, and bone injury. For all he knew, he just had a strained muscle and decided trying to win the starting job was more important than resting it.

What, are you a doctor now?

Patler
08-22-2011, 03:36 PM
This is why they need a short-term IR in addition to the full year IR. They talked about it in conjunction with the 18 game schedule, but it would be good for situations like these, too.

There is a hole in their rostering rules. If a player comes into TC injured you can put him on PUP and re-evaluate him by mid-season. But if a player is injured during TC you are faced with carrying him on the roster until he heals, or scratching him for the year. I know the concern has been that teams will fake injuries and stockpile players to use as injury replacements later, but it seems you could limit the number of temporary IR spots, or something.

Zool
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
This is why they need a short-term IR in addition to the full year IR. They talked about it in conjunction with the 18 game schedule, but it would be good for situations like these, too.

There is a hole in their rostering rules. If a player comes into TC injured you can put him on PUP and re-evaluate him by mid-season. But if a player is injured during TC you are faced with carrying him on the roster until he heals, or scratching him for the year. I know the concern has been that teams will fake injuries and stockpile players to use as injury replacements later, but it seems you could limit the number of temporary IR spots, or something.

Wouldn't the PUP list be applicable in this scenario?

CaptainD
08-22-2011, 03:44 PM

You can't go on PUP once you have practiced, Zombo is most likely looking at IR.

Patler
08-22-2011, 03:45 PM

No, the PUP list is available only for players who are injured when TC begins. If you participate in even one day of TC before you are injured you can not be placed on the PUP list.

SkinBasket
08-22-2011, 03:46 PM

I have approximate knowledge of many things. I know when I hurt my backal area it's hard to tell wtf actually is wrong.

Skinbasket M.D. of Approximate Backal Pain

Patler
08-22-2011, 03:47 PM
This is not always a simple injury, depending on where the break is. Remember that a broken scapula ended Leroy Butler's career because it did not heal properly.

Lurker64
08-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Remember that a broken scapula ended Leroy Butler's career because it did not heal properly.

Well, most any injury can end a career if it doesn't heal properly. That's why guys like Urlacher and Barnett get the season ending wrist surgery after suffering a relatively minor wrist injury (you or I wouldn't necessarily think we need surgery), because failing to do so threatens their NFL careers.

I think we should recall the last Packer to break his scapula: Spencer Havner after he pulled his slippery road, drunken, motorcycle stunt. He seemed to come back all right.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/128202103.html
the description of how it happened - John Kuhn banged him in warmup - suggests its not such a severe break. Zombo played the game. I imagine he will be back.

3irty1
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
So'oto probaby Hardinged him.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
This team is injury prone.

Patler
08-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, most any injury can end a career if it doesn't heal properly. That's why guys like Urlacher and Barnett get the season ending wrist surgery after suffering a relatively minor wrist injury (you or I wouldn't necessarily think we need surgery), because failing to do so threatens their NFL careers.

I think we should recall the last Packer to break his scapula: Spencer Havner after he pulled his slippery road, drunken, motorcycle stunt. He seemed to come back all right.

My point was that even under the best of care, as Butler probably had, it isn't always just a 6 weeks and strap the pads on again situation, as some are suggesting this will be. MM has been quoted as saying Zombo will miss significant time, which leads me to believe the medical staff may be thinking this will be more than just the routine 6 week healing time. Maybe because of the location?

Patler
08-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Zombo seems like an interesting guy, a throwback linebacker type. Remember last year he went through training camp and played with a severely sprained and swollen ankle. He said little about it because he didn't want to lose his opportunity. Now, he doesn't let a little thing like a broken shoulder blade stop him from playing, even though, as he said, on a couple plays his "arm was hanging a little bit." I guess as long as it didn't fall off, he was good to go! :D

sheepshead
08-22-2011, 04:35 PM
This team is injury prone.

HAAAA... I hate that phrase in the NFL.

Fritz
08-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Too bad Reggie White wasn't still around. I'd make him my team doctor. That guy could have his arm half chopped off, bleeding out, and two days later he'd be playing in a game.

Ah, the power of prayer.

Freak Out
08-22-2011, 05:04 PM
What? No Monty Python "it's just a flesh wound" references yet?

bobblehead
08-22-2011, 05:21 PM

NO, but he did stay at a holliday inn last night.

MadScientist
08-22-2011, 05:23 PM
My point was that even under the best of care, as Butler probably had, it isn't always just a 6 weeks and strap the pads on again situation, as some are suggesting this will be. MM has been quoted as saying Zombo will miss significant time, which leads me to believe the medical staff may be thinking this will be more than just the routine 6 week healing time. Maybe because of the location?

6 weeks is significant time.

red
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
sucks, sucks hard

kinda wishing we would have looked for another olb in the draft rather then drafting more TE's that we have no room for

that's the problem with only drafting best player available, you get stuck with 6 or 7 decent TE prospects with no way of keeping them all

we keep drafting guys for special teams, yet we still always suck at special teams. maybe we should quit wasting draft picks for that shit. besides, with the way the nfl has completely screwed up kickoffs, we should only need special teams for punts. crosby can kick the ball out of the back of the end zone everytime now if slocum or slowick or whoever it is quits trying to be cute by poping the ball up high and short

Fritz
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
I hope the Sherrod and Cobb knee sprains are minor, cuz I'm starting to get pissed off every time I hear about a Packer injury.

But I suppose some are bound to happen. Still, isn't this team due for some good luck on the injury front???

Brandon494
08-22-2011, 06:40 PM
It sucks but atleast hes not any other starter on defense. Looks like Vic So'oto is making the team.

retailguy
08-22-2011, 06:52 PM
That's a tough guy with a good work ethic. We need more just like him.

vince
08-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Tough break. I don't think the Packers necessarily need him to win, but he's a pretty reliable piece when healthy.

So'oto plays a lot like Zombo doesn't he?

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Enough with the pity party - a backup has been lost for perhaps 4 weeks of the regular season.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2011, 07:50 PM

the good, they die young

hoosier
08-22-2011, 08:00 PM
I hope the Sherrod and Cobb knee sprains are minor, cuz I'm starting to get pissed off every time I hear about a Packer injury.

But I suppose some are bound to happen. Still, isn't this team due for some good luck on the injury front???

We used up all our luck last year.

Joemailman
08-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Tough break.

:rs:

Patler
08-22-2011, 08:26 PM
6 weeks is significant time.

Na, that's a pretty standard time that they typically aren't hesitant to admit to with a broken bone. The fact that he or the med staff don't admit to it makes me wonder.

Lurker64
08-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Na, that's a pretty standard time that they typically aren't hesitant to admit to with a broken bone. The fact that he or the med staff don't admit to it makes me wonder.

Have you ever known the McCarthy administration to be forthcoming on injuries and recovery times? I can't recall a time when he would come out and say "n weeks" or "[specific ligament] strain."

Patler
08-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Have you ever known the McCarthy administration to be forthcoming on injuries and recovery times? I can't recall a time when he would come out and say "n weeks" or "[specific ligament] strain."

Yup, I do. He says something like, "These things normally take....., and that's what we expect." The fact that he hasn't deferred by using the excuse "We are evaluating (testing, etc.)....." but admits to significant time is interesting to me.

vince
08-22-2011, 10:08 PM
I'd say McCarthy is trying to get So'oto and West motivated to give everything they have on special teams.

Zombo's injury not only eliminates his availability but it reduces the special teams role of Jones and Walden with reduced depth at OLB. If a fifth OLB is kept, which was a possibility even if Zombo were healthy, that guy will likely be counted on heavily on coverage teams - more heavily than ever without Zombo in the mix.

In today's presser, McCarthy credited Lattimore and Gurley of all people - who's not exactly a gunner extraordinaire or wedge buster - for their special teams work, mentioning that Gurley blocked a punt in practice today, while stating how important special teams work is to those guys trying to make the roster. That gives those two guys some encouragement but I think he was really talking to the two guys in competition with those two guys that special teams is where it's at for them.

gbgary
08-22-2011, 10:45 PM
if six weeks is what it takes then he should be available for week three or four. you wouldn't ir a guy that should just miss a month (of the regular season) i'd think. it's not like he's some fringe player. you make do until he's ready.

smuggler
08-23-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm not IRing him unless he misses 9+ games.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-23-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm not IRing him unless he misses 9+ games.

Say he needs 8 weeks to recover (instead of the 4-6 reported) and then another 4 weeks after to be ready to play. Thats 12 weeks minus 3 for preseason leaving him at 9 weeks max. Plus our bye week is week 8 so at the lastest he should return by midseason. I wouldn't end his season unless he needs surgery.

wootah
08-23-2011, 02:51 AM
I guess as long as it didn't fall off, he was good to go! :D

This is what happens when you have Kevin "Come on Cliffy! Shake it off, baby! Put some bubblegum on it, Cliff!" (@1:17) (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81d4e608/Sound-FX-Best-from-Week-16) Greene as your coach.

woodbuck27
08-23-2011, 04:24 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/22/frank-zombo-out-with-broken-scupula/

All the need of response possibilities are within this LINK. I trust TT and our coaching staff.

The big issue with us is how do we defend Vs the run. Win the battle of the clock. Get OUR high powered offense on the field and have a two pronged offensive attack and that, take the heat off of OUR 'D'.

Things we will watch for.

The further development of Eric Walden Vs the run or a platoon system featuring Walden and some other LBer that plays better than Walden Vs the run. Without that, teams will obviously run the ball to Waldens side and stuff our 'D' over time. Wear us down. Adversity follows stress.

Brad Jones. Knee (sprain). All that's possible is being done to bring him back to the shape he needs to return to practise. After that he needs to contribute. At the present we have obvious depth issues at DL and LB Re: Competent starters. Back to TT and OUR depth. GM Ted Thompson will provide.

TT knows what he needs to get into Green Bay to pick up any slack in terms of depth. We somehow, and I was stunned at the result, found that depth and dealt with adversity throughout last season. Did so, so well that OUR team won the Championship. It's one of the most amazing things I've seen, in now my seventh decade as a Pro Sports fan.

The GM colors his canvas in basic colors and must maintain crayons in those colors. Ted Thompson has those crayons in surplus.
He'll be on the waiver wire. He'll be looking for the proper fit in any possible 'player' available. That 'player' will contribute to OUR need (s) because TT will make a proper assessment of him and make an offer.

We have other players in camp that can smell an opportunity moreso today; to step it up as Eric Walden did last season. Sneak onto OUR 53-Man. You fellas know who that player will more likely be. UDFA Vic So’oto !?

Maybe someting like this!? Lofa Tatupu may shake hands with Ted Thompson this week?? Someone else out there on your radar? It's OK to play GM but fr. experience I offer this. Don't get too or so psyched into it that it frustrates you. (-;

On another topic I've ofte thought of:

I'm impressed with the depth and quality of posters we have at PackerRats. Posters that can assess talent as a fan. PACKERRATS IS A SOLID FORUM for any NFL fan to visit and to possibly use as a learning tool. ie ... How to be a more solid NFL fan. I often visit other forums to do research as I'm overall tuned into the NFL. If I could contibute the time to that I'b be an NFL Junkie; but I've other interests / priorities. I love the Montreal Canadians and Alouettes; and the watch on the GREAT Alouette QB Anthony Calvillo and his quest to break all of Damon Allen's (brother of Marcus Allen) passing records (most already owned by Calvillo) and only the total yards passing record soon to fall. At the beginning of this season Anthony Calvillo needed 4500 yards plus to get that record and he's well on pace to do it this season. He's a remarkable Quarterback that fit very well into the CFL.

I also follow the Boston Celtics and the ending (it now seems and sadly) of Vladimir Guerrero's career. He started with the Montreal EXPOS. That's just some of the sports stuff I'm into as a fan. It gets larger.

Question to the Forum Leadership Mad or PbMax (any other leader):

Have we ever considered a part of this forum dedicated to other NFL teams activities. To keep up on our overall NFL knowledge base? We've several members involved in the competitive activities of FF. We've some really solid NFL 'overall' fans here; as a forum we may grow in that area. In terms of the question' of improving our membership as a whole fr. within the enviroment of this forum and directly related to being improved NFL fans overall by an in house participation section.

The Section would look at and focus on the topic of the NFL overall. Not every fan here want's to keep up on the NFL generally and we do have sites like Profootballtalk.com and other fact to rumor sites to keep us abreast of the NFL as a whole. This sectio wuld be all ours but possily we may run into an infringement issue.

It's just this. I believe some of the best NFL fans are at PackerRats. . . . some bright people post here. Can we contribute more to OUR kowledge as NFL fans within OUR Home?

Shoot..that looks like a Blog entry....or at least ... an attempt at one. (-;
[
B]GO PACKERS ![/B]

vince
08-23-2011, 07:50 AM
This is what happens when you have Kevin "Come on Cliffy! Shake it off, baby! Put some bubblegum on it, Cliff!" (@1:17) (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81d4e608/Sound-FX-Best-from-Week-16) Greene as your coach.
That's good stuff. Greene has done a great job getting the most out of his boys. Now it looks like he needs to coach up another rook to be ready the first quarter of the season.

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 08:31 AM

Ever notice how that's said about every white player haha. Dan Patrick was talking about it on his show this morning.

retailguy
08-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Ever notice how that's said about every white player haha. Dan Patrick was talking about it on his show this morning.

It doesn't have to be a racial issue. Anyone who plays through a broken bone like that is tougher than me. I'd say the same thing about anyone else. I used to criticize Rodgers for not being tough until he played the 4th quarter of the NE game on a broken ankle... Not anymore. I was wrong.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 08:45 AM

Dan Patrick has a shitty work ethic

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Ever notice how that's said about every white player haha.

You have to work harder when you have those slow white muscles.

woodbuck27
08-23-2011, 09:23 AM
I'd say McCarthy is trying to get So'oto and West motivated to give everything they have on special teams.

Zombo's injury not only eliminates his availability but it reduces the special teams role of Jones and Walden with reduced depth at OLB. If a fifth OLB is kept, which was a possibility even if Zombo were healthy, that guy will likely be counted on heavily on coverage teams - more heavily than ever without Zombo in the mix.

In today's presser, McCarthy credited Lattimore and Gurley of all people - who's not exactly a gunner extraordinaire or wedge buster - for their special teams work, mentioning that Gurley blocked a punt in practice today, while stating how important special teams work is to those guys trying to make the roster. That gives those two guys some encouragement but I think he was really talking to the two guys in competition with those two guys that special teams is where it's at for them.

Yes.

KYPack
08-23-2011, 09:27 AM
C'mon, Brandon.

Zombo is Italian.

That doesn't count as white - white.

Joemailman
08-23-2011, 09:31 AM
I always felt Donald Driver was a tough guy with a good work ethic. I never felt that way about Daryn Colledge.

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Wasn't trying to make it about race and I'll just leave at that.

Zool
08-23-2011, 10:18 AM

When i put crackers in my soup, I do it because they are white.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 11:07 AM

When you argue there is a distinction based on race alone, it's hard for people to think you're not making a racial comment. But don't worry, when your work ethic improves, you'll stop making unforced errors like the above. :lol:

Maybe you could emulate the work ethic of these construction specialists:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Burj_Dubai_Construction_Workers_on_25_January_2008 _Pict_2.jpg

retailguy
08-23-2011, 11:30 AM

How could this be true? What else could you have possibly meant when you said "the white guy"? C'mon Brandon, time to face the fact - YOU are the racist on this forum. And if you aren't that, you're unhealthly preoccupied with the color of skin. (Human skin, not skinbasket.) Most of us could care less about it.

bobblehead
08-23-2011, 12:12 PM

AC Green, Bo Outlaw, Harry Galbreath Just to name 3 that come off the top of my head....oh, and John Kuhn (wouldn't want to name ONLY black guys).

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 03:58 PM
How could this be true? What else could you have possibly meant when you said "the white guy"? C'mon Brandon, time to face the fact - YOU are the racist on this forum. And if you aren't that, you're unhealthly preoccupied with the color of skin. (Human skin, not skinbasket.) Most of us could care less about it.

I honestly believe there is something wrong inside that head of yours. Exactly what was racist about what I wrote? Especially since what I wrote I heard this morning by a white radio host.

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 03:59 PM
When i put crackers in my soup, I do it because they are white.

What about Ritz

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I honestly believe there is something wrong inside that head of yours. Exactly what was racist about what I wrote? Especially since what I wrote I heard this morning by a white radio host.

Are you high? Sensitive white radio hosts love to feel good about themselves exposing 'obvious racism' in other white dudes. I bet DP is popping the cork off some bubbly right now and celebrating how socially evolved he is.

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Does anyone even listen to the Dan Patrick Show? If you do then you would know where I'm coming from but of course the same knuckle heads on the board what to make a big deal over nothing.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 04:03 PM
What about Ritz

They are for the yellow man.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UCuRAA28kIE/Sv1BCzKGK5I/AAAAAAAAAX4/m7KTNWe5gMY/s400/cato+attacks.jpg

NewsBruin
08-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Ritz can cover it up, but they're still white on the inside.

retailguy
08-23-2011, 07:53 PM

Something wrong in MY head? Dude, look in the mirror. I said I admired a guy because he busted his ass with a busted shoulder. I didn't say ANYTHING about white/black. You posted what you heard on the radio as a reply to my post, inferring that somehow I was only complementing the guy because he was white. Honestly, when I read your post, I had to stop and think for a minute if Zombo was really white. I honestly didn't know, because it WAS NOT IMPORTANT.

This isn't the first time you've made a comment directed at me implying racism. It pissed me off then, and does again today. Knock it off.

Fritz
08-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Does anyone even listen to the Dan Patrick Show? If you do then you would know where I'm coming from but of course the same knuckle heads on the board what to make a big deal over nothing.

I sure as hell don't listen to Dan Patrick.

Brandon494
08-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I think your being a little bit too sensitive with my comment, I was not implying anything. Also you need to let go of that shit from over a year ago even though Dez Bryant turned out to be a playmaker just like I said. :jig:

retailguy
08-23-2011, 08:49 PM
I think your being a little bit too sensitive with my comment, I was not implying anything. Also you need to let go of that shit from over a year ago even though Dez Bryant turned out to be a playmaker just like I said. :jig:

Ironically, he turned out to be a major head case, which is exactly what I said as well. funny how that works.

You've spent a lot of time telling me that I have no idea what it's like to be a black man. I concede that's a fair point. My response to that, is you have no idea what it's like to be a middle age white male in this politically correct mess of a world. Every time I turn around, some idiot thinks that I must be racist because I'm white, OR, that there needs to be some group to "protect" themselves from middle age white guys. (Asian American network, African American network, filipino network.... it goes on ad-infinitum Brandon.) We have every demographic you can imagine, EXCEPT the middle age white guy network. So, back off with the comments. Fair enough? I have no idea what I did wrong, other than go to college and get a good job. what else could I do? I can't be a fireman or a police officer in any major city in the country, BECAUSE I'm a white male.

Zool
08-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I thought this thread was about Cam Newton?

Brandon494
08-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Can someone please tell Retail what channel the caucasian network is on.

SkinBasket
08-24-2011, 10:25 AM

The one starring your mom.

Zool
08-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Racist sign is racist.

http://i.imgur.com/fgo6H.jpg

Fritz
08-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Racist sign is racist.

http://i.imgur.com/fgo6H.jpg

Is this sign implying that it's okay to have sex with homosexuals?

rbaloha1
08-24-2011, 10:35 PM

Fox News Network

SkinBasket
08-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Fox News Network

racist.

retailguy
08-25-2011, 10:09 AM

I'm not talking about television you moron. I could care less about BET and the Women's network.

I'm talking about professional network groups related to employment. You know, JOBS (places where you make a living)? You have one of those, right?

ThunderDan
08-25-2011, 10:13 AM
This is ridiculous. All of you stop this shit. If you want to continue please PM. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Scott Campbell
08-25-2011, 10:28 AM

Who cares what color the radio host is?

retailguy
08-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Who cares what color the radio host is?

Who cares what color ANYONE is? Seriously.

retailguy
08-25-2011, 12:08 PM
This is ridiculous. All of you stop this shit. If you want to continue please PM. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!http://us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/elenaray/elenaray0511/elenaray051100007/263515-stern-finger-pointing-granny.jpg

Whatever you say Mom.

Brandon494
08-25-2011, 04:31 PM
You f**kers are crazy :crazy:

pbmax
08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
... My response to that, is you have no idea what it's like to be a middle age white male in this politically correct mess of a world. Every time I turn around, some idiot thinks that I must be racist because I'm white, OR, that there needs to be some group to "protect" themselves from middle age white guys. (Asian American network, African American network, filipino network.... it goes on ad-infinitum Brandon.) We have every demographic you can imagine, EXCEPT the middle age white guy network. So, back off with the comments. Fair enough? I have no idea what I did wrong, other than go to college and get a good job. what else could I do? I can't be a fireman or a police officer in any major city in the country, BECAUSE I'm a white male.

Just stick with the tried and true: History Channel, Discovery Channel and Spike TV. Or, if you appreciate or prefer Country and Western music, then maybe some CMT.

As for the fireifghter bit, its not impossible. Poker buddy of mine just joined up. And at least until Alberto Gonzales got a hold of them, FDNY had a lot of room for the average white guy.

Joemailman
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this. so I thought I'd put it here:

http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com/blogs/gpg/insider/2011/08/25/extra-point-greene-110-certain-zombo-will-return/

When asked if he was confident Zombo would play this season, Greene said: “110%. Absolutely. I’ve got a pretty good feel of Frank, I think the coaching staff, I think his teammates have a pretty good feel of what he’s all about. In this game, it’s predicated on trust. You know, trust your brothers. I think everybody trusts Frank. I don’t think there’s a question everybody knows he’s a tough kid, so yeah, 110%, he comes back, he’s in, he’s helping us, absolutely.”

That’s a pretty strong vote of confidence. Greene didn’t say he was 99.9% sure Zombo would be back this season. 110% doesn’t leave much room for doubt.

Maybe that’s just Greene’s over-the-top, exuberant style. Or maybe he knows Zombo better than anyone. One thing is clear: Greene is fond of Zombo. It didn’t surprise him that Zombo played with a broken scapula against the Cardinals on Friday night.

“I kind of want to head-butt him about it though, and go, ‘Come on now, just be honest with me,’ ” said Greene.

rbaloha1
08-25-2011, 10:01 PM
racist.

Yup especially against colonists.

MJZiggy
08-25-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm not talking about television you moron. I could care less about BET and the Women's network.

I'm talking about professional network groups related to employment. You know, JOBS (places where you make a living)? You have one of those, right?

Misogynist. (can't find the giggling emoticon I want so you'll have to picture the one from Skype.)