PDA

View Full Version : Are the Vikings moving to LA?

Harlan Huckleby
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
That would suck. I was half listening to ESPN radio yesterday, and they made it sound pretty likely. I don't know what's going on. Discuss among yourselves.

red
08-23-2011, 12:59 PM
there's a good chance, they can't make money with the trash bag. the state has no money to help build a new one, and even if the state did have the money it doesn't look like would spend it

now in LA, there's not 1 but 2 groups trying to build stadiums to lure new teams

it's kind of stupid. the nfl wants at least one team its the nations second largest market, but l.a. has proven in the past that it won't support pro football

swede
08-23-2011, 02:14 PM
it's kind of stupid. the nfl wants at least one team its the nations second largest market, but l.a. has proven in the past that it won't support pro football

But maybe they'll support Viking football!

And possibly, when the Bloods and the Crips learn that blue and red make purple, they may declare a truce, sport Viking gear, and meet once a week to share hot dish and Jello-O molds.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/flavor-flav-1.jpg

3irty1
08-23-2011, 02:16 PM
I hope so just for the ultimate troll rights.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 03:58 PM
when the Bloods and the Crips learn that blue and red make purple, they may declare a truce, sport Viking gear, and meet once a week to share hot dish and Jello-O molds.

This may be true. one can only hope they tone it down to the level of a 49ers/Raiders tailgate.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 04:06 PM
But maybe they'll support Viking football!

And possibly, when the Bloods and the Crips learn that blue and red make purple, they may declare a truce, sport Viking gear, and meet once a week to share hot dish and Jello-O molds.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/flavor-flav-1.jpg

That picture is racist

smuggler
08-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Is there anything you post that isn't about race, mraynrand?

Upnorth
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Is there anything you post that isn't about race, mraynrand?

Over in FYI he had a conversation about cannibalism without once comparing white and dark meat.