PDA

View Full Version : Playbook Scatters in the Streets

sheepshead
08-23-2011, 04:19 PM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/08/23/pages-of-packers-playbook-scattered-on-streets-of-green-bay/
CBS) Pages of the Packers’ playbook went flying on the streets of Green Bay Monday after a Waste Management truck lost part of its load, according to WBAY.

Brown County Deputy Jason Vogel saw the papers flying out of the back of the truck and when he went to retrieve them, he realized they were part of the Packers’ special teams playbook.

“I was just running radar here on (Highway) 57 here — Riverside Drive — and noticed a Waste Management truck going southbound and a bunch of papers flying out of the back of his truck,” he said.

The Packers said they aren’t too concerned about the mishap because all sensitive information is shredded and not thrown in a recycling bin.

mraynrand
08-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Already covered under a sneaky title:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?22577-Who-s-getting-fired

wist43
08-23-2011, 04:28 PM
What must it be like being married to a cop???

"Martha, our son was proceeding southbound down the hallway, when he was intersected by the residential pet, who was travelling northbound upon said hallway... the resultant collision is under investigation, but I have issued tickets to both parties".

sheepshead
08-23-2011, 05:45 PM
mah bad

Fritz
08-23-2011, 05:52 PM
You do wonder how the pages got into the garbage in the first place, and why. Were those the pages drawn up when Jordy Nelson was returning kicks?

MadScientist
08-23-2011, 07:35 PM
It was last year's special teams playbook. They set up this story about the playbook being blown about to try to get other teams to get a hold of the pages and study the wrong plays.

Of course the return pages just have the play: run about like a bunch of dumb fucks and hope you gain a couple of yards.

This year the kickoff book will just say - take a knee, it's better than our regular returns.

MJZiggy
08-25-2011, 09:44 PM
What must it be like being married to a cop???

"Martha, our son was proceeding southbound down the hallway, when he was intersected by the residential pet, who was travelling northbound upon said hallway... the resultant collision is under investigation, but I have issued tickets to both parties".

Try working with engineers for a living. I'm banning the word "provided" from my life completely. In other words, I see your point.