Spaulding signed up.

woodbuck27
08-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Check your pm's

you have been moved to a new division

you are now in division 1

WE NEED YOU TO SIGN UP ASAP!!!!!!

or at least lets us know you've seen this and will sign up

OK just in to see when the draft is for Division 3 and understand that I'm moved to Division 1...I'll look for the sign up info. and get back to you red. Thanks Ed.

red
08-28-2011, 07:43 PM
OK just in to see when the draft is for Division 3 and understand that I'm moved to Division 1...I'll look for the sign up info. and get back to you red. Thanks Ed.

thanks wood, let me know if you have any trouble getting in

packers11
08-28-2011, 09:48 PM
Sorry. I have not had power for 2 days. Hurricane Irene caused havoc in rhode island. I'm using my mobile phone for Internet right now: I'll try to sign up on yahoo right now. I hope it works... If not I hope my power turns on when I wake up tomorrow

red
08-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Sorry. I have not had power for 2 days. Hurricane Irene caused havoc in rhode island. I'm using my mobile phone for Internet right now: I'll try to sign up on yahoo right now. I hope it works... If not I hope my power turns on when I wake up tomorrow

if you can't do it right now, or if its a big pain then just wait to do it. i just want to make sure you guys know you've changed divisions and that you will get signed up in the right one

right now you won't be drafting for a week, so no huge hurry.

i just saw this morning that you were in RI and figured the hurricane might be screwing with you. my bad picking the wrong person to move at the wrong time

mmmdk
08-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Sorry, been on holiday in Skagen; ready to go!

I signed in ! There are currently 9 teams...who's missing?

red
08-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Sorry, been on holiday in Skagen; ready to go!

I signed in ! There are currently 9 teams...who's missing?

cool, merlin is the last holdout

woodbuck27
08-29-2011, 11:17 AM
thanks wood, let me know if you have any trouble getting in

It's all good red, Thanks. I understand that the preliminary DRAFT date and time for DIVISON 1 ' Tundra '... is next Monday Sept. 05,2011 at likely? 8 PM central time.

Please ...PM me if there's any change so I can jump on it ASAP. I get an E-Mail notification ot that PM.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE (-:

Merlin
08-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Signed up...

packrulz
08-30-2011, 05:14 AM
It's all good red, Thanks. I understand that the preliminary DRAFT date and time for DIVISON 1 ' Tundra '... is next Monday Sept. 05,2011 at likely? 8 PM central time.

Please ...PM me if there's any change so I can jump on it ASAP. I get an E-Mail notification ot that PM.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE (-:
Welcome Merlin! Woody, the draft is at 5:00 CDT on the 5th.
Your draft is currently scheduled for Mon Sep 5 5:00pm CDT
Your roster will remain empty until after your league's draft.
You may edit your Pre-Draft Player Rankings up until 45 minutes before your draft.

red
08-30-2011, 08:51 AM
thank god

i think we're finally all set to go