PDA

View Full Version : Stubhub???

GrnBay007
08-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Has anyone here used Stubhub to get Packer tickets? How does that site work...are you bidding on tickets, like at ebay?

For those that have used this site, any problems with getting the tickets?

Homer Jay
08-14-2006, 10:23 AM
I googled stubhub and it looks like out right sales and not bidding on the tickets. Looks like they have some tickets available for the Bears game at prices between $210.00 and $15,000 if you want a suite.

pittstang5
08-14-2006, 11:21 AM
I've never used stubhub, but I know a little about it. It's a place devoted to selling or buying tickets for any kind of event - concerts and sports being the major venues. People looking to sell tickets set their price and I think "stubhub" does the rest. People looking to buy tickets, go there and simply purchase them. It's like ebay without the bidding, but I believe you pay "stubhub" and not the seller...so there's little chance you get ripped off, like you could doing an ebay transaction.

I do believe Stubhub charges a processing fee. It may be different for various events. I can't remember what event I was looking to go to, but the processing fee was $40 on top of the ticket price. I went to e-bay instead. No processing fees, however people still rape you on shipping.

Fosco33
08-14-2006, 05:51 PM
I bought two sets of tickets this year from stub-hub. I think it worked pretty well - just factor in a 10% surcharge to the overall cost. They're really good with communicating your status and you don't get charged until the tickets are delivered.

GBRulz
08-15-2006, 12:36 AM
007, PM me if you're looking for tickets to a certain game, I'll see what I can do.

Packgator
08-15-2006, 08:58 AM
StubHub and the Packers were affiliated with each other last year. This year the Packers have changed partners and are with an outfit called FanTiXchange. Sounds like you can get tickets at face value with no added fee's "if" any season ticket holders make them available. The Packers promote it on their own website.........

http://www.packers.com/tickets/FanTiXchange/

KYPack
08-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Another limitation w/ StubHub is the shipping. You must ship tix overnight and use the service Stubhub prescribes.

The shipping was 30 - 40 for a transaction.

I listed some tix w/ Stubhub (I was desparate), but they didn't sell.

woodbuck27
08-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Another limitation w/ StubHub is the shipping. You must ship tix overnight and use the service Stubhub prescribes.

The shipping was 30 - 40 for a transaction.

I listed some tix w/ Stubhub (I was desparate), but they didn't sell.

You've been taking a break. :mrgreen: