PDA

View Full Version : Dez Bryant is a po' mofo

SkinBasket
09-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Douche Bryant apparently cannot count. And he looooooooooooves SHOPPING!

Looks like he might be the next Boy George before he's the next Big Thang.

Report: Dez Bryant needs new deal to settle his debts

If this isn’t material for the new NFL rookie symposium, nothing is.

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant(notes) is preparing to begin his second season in professional football and already the former first-round pick might need a lucrative second contract to settle his debts.

That’s what Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports this morning, a disturbing thought for a player who received an $11.8 million, five-year contract and earned $2.84 million in 2010. Bryant is scheduled to earn $1.1 million this season and he is still being dogged by creditors.

Per the report, Bryant faced two lawsuits totaling more than $850,000. The smaller of the two was settled. But a Colleyville, Texas, man is still pursuing Bryant for more than $600,000 for jewelry, sports tickets and loans. Hill cites a source who said Bryant’s problems might not be resolved until he cashes in again.

It’s a little mind boggling. But remember, when Bryant got in trouble at the mall during the offseason, reports were he was there all the time. Even a first-round draft pick can blow through his money if he’s shopping everyday.

Hopefully, someone is learning from this ridiculous story.

sheepshead
09-07-2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpdiwdGA_o

sheepshead
09-07-2011, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs

gbgary
09-07-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.downtowndublinga.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/baggypants_0330_1_480x360.jpg

asked to leave that mall for sagging too. the mind of a 15 year old.

mission
09-07-2011, 10:41 PM
http://www.downtowndublinga.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/baggypants_0330_1_480x360.jpg

asked to leave that mall for sagging too. the mind of a 15 year old.

I definitely don't wear high waters or skinny jeans but this is a "style" that I'll just never understand.

Supposedly it's to avoid looking "square" but it's completely ridiculous in so many other ways. In Atlanta, dudes trying to run across the road holding their pants up, getting out of a car with their boxers down a bit and literally their asscheeks exposed. Fucking ridiculous.

Little Whiskey
09-08-2011, 07:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5KJt-NgVA&feature=player_embedded

MJZiggy
09-08-2011, 04:42 PM
I definitely don't wear high waters or skinny jeans but this is a "style" that I'll just never understand.

Supposedly it's to avoid looking "square" but it's completely ridiculous in so many other ways. In Atlanta, dudes trying to run across the road holding their pants up, getting out of a car with their boxers down a bit and literally their asscheeks exposed. Fucking ridiculous.
There was a post floating around facebook that said that the trend originated in prison when guys used to wear their pants like that to demonstrate a "willingness" to the other prisoners. It came from facebook so I have no idea whether that's true or if someone got sick of it and started spreading the most denigrating story they could think of.

Fritz
09-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Wonder if he'll turn out to be a great NFL wide receiver or if he'll get sidetracked by all this kind of shizz.

TennesseePackerBacker
09-08-2011, 05:06 PM
He's the next Michael Irvin... without the hall of fame career.

pbmax
09-08-2011, 05:08 PM
There was a post floating around facebook that said that the trend originated in prison when guys used to wear their pants like that to demonstrate a "willingness" to the other prisoners. It came from facebook so I have no idea whether that's true or if someone got sick of it and started spreading the most denigrating story they could think of.

That's the urban legend. The actual story (though its all second hand info to me) is that prison garb was intentionally large to reduce the inventory and costs of keeping different sizes around. There were no belts (safety reasons) and thus any average or below sized inmate looked like he was wearing hand me downs.

The look followed function (or lack thereof).

Fritz
09-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Although it sounds like the fu(N)ction followed the look

gbgary
09-08-2011, 11:05 PM
He's the next Michael Irvin... without the hall of fame career.

now that's funny.

woodbuck27
09-09-2011, 12:01 AM

Ridiculous. So was ROCK N' ROLL.

This is .......................................... ridiculous. Those boys don't dare put a wallet in their rear pocket. Shoot ! It really looks like their taking a whizzz. If that was my son he'd better be doing just that.

Guiness
09-09-2011, 12:31 AM
My son decided to try it, I guess. Thing is, he like classic rock, and came downstairs one morning with a pair of KISS boxers sticking 6" above his jeans. I laughed so hard I started to cry, and his younger brother was having giggle fits and couldn't finish his cereal.

He went upstairs to brush his teeth, came down with his pants pulled up, and I haven't seen it again. Apparently that cured him!

Iron Mike
09-09-2011, 12:53 AM
He's the next Michael Irvin... without the benefit of being able to commit Offensive Pass Inteference without being flagged for it because the league wanted more scoring to "increase fan interest."

Fixed. Also see "Michael Jordan."

Iron Mike
09-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Fixed. Also see "Michael Jordan."

Preeemptive strike on Brandon494 for being racist.........you know I only wanna keep the black man down.

wootah
09-09-2011, 07:07 AM

I'll quote a piece of the song "That's life" from Killer Mike:

Like you preachers out there, who spread the myth that young boys
who slack they pants pick that shit up from prison to let niggas
know they homosexual. You and your faggot twisted mind know that
ain't true, you sick fuck, for even saying that shit. (that's life)
We wear our fucking pants big because our mothers were too poor to buy our size, so they had to buy two or three sizes up.
Call it what it is, nigga, poverty. It's fuckin poverty.
You know, poverty, the opposite of the big fuckin cars and planes you drive, motherfucka.

MJZiggy
09-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I'll quote a piece of the song "That's life" from Killer Mike:

Little hard to call it buying pants too big because of poverty when your ass is full grown, son. You're a big boy now and you can afford jeans that fit.

mission
09-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Ridiculous. So was ROCK N' ROLL.

This is .......................................... ridiculous. Those boys don't dare put a wallet in their rear pocket. Shoot ! It really looks like their taking a whizzz. If that was my son he'd better be doing just that.

No wallets. Wad of cash -- if you got it -- in the front pocket.