PDA

View Full Version : V for Vendetta

jack's smirking revenge
04-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I checked out the movie "V for Vendetta" for the second time yesterday and I just have to comment on how amazing that movie is. I saw it again and was even more blown away the second time I saw it. The cinematography. The dialogue (primarily V's dialogue). The character development. The intricacies of V and the roman numeral V throughout the movie. I would recommend it to anyone and am interested if anyone else has seen it.

It may have sped its way to the top of my list--under "Fight Club", of course.

tyler

Tarlam!
04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the tip.

Jack, do you have any movie scripts lying around the house? If so, could you´scan a coupla of pages and attach it to a PM or an email. I would love to see what they look like...

jack's smirking revenge
04-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the tip.

Jack, do you have any movie scripts lying around the house? If so, could you´scan a coupla of pages and attach it to a PM or an email. I would love to see what they look like...

Honestly Tar, I don't yet. I'm in the middle of finishing three different stories/novels and want to turn them into scripts/screenplays when they're done, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Actually, the one I'm working on now I'm most excited about and, if this gives you an indication of what kind of story it is, I want to have Rob Zombie (Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses) direct it. I also want to have awesome Aussieman Hugh Jackman play the lead. :D

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
04-11-2006, 11:56 AM
How about you? Got anything you could share?

tyler

Tarlam!
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM

tyler

Well, you know a little about my trials and tribs over the last coupla months. I put that into a bullet point scheme and mailed it to a bud of mine. We both dream of being movie moguls. Even have a name for the co.

He loves it.

He also knows a producer REAL well in Zurich. In fact, we stayed at his house on the night of my homie's stag night. Has dope growing on his balcony in the middle of Zurich. Too funny.

Well, we're gonna run the polt by this producer, but I've never written dialogue in a film context. So, my question was more about format than content. I ran a google and found some sites. I should be O.K.

My homie and I both agree we're not the one's to write the script. Any interest from your side? You'd get an even cut and be co-producer if we worked together.

I'm not fuckin' with ya.

jack's smirking revenge
04-11-2006, 02:02 PM

tyler

Well, you know a little about my trials and tribs over the last coupla months. I put that into a bullet point scheme and mailed it to a bud of mine. We both dream of being movie moguls. Even have a name for the co.

He loves it.

He also knows a producer REAL well in Zurich. In fact, we stayed at his house on the night of my homie's stag night. Has dope growing on his balcony in the middle of Zurich. Too funny.

Well, we're gonna run the polt by this producer, but I've never written dialogue in a film context. So, my question was more about format than content. I ran a google and found some sites. I should be O.K.

My homie and I both agree we're not the one's to write the script. Any interest from your side? You'd get an even cut and be co-producer if we worked together.

I'm not fuckin' with ya.

PM me. I'm up for anything and would love the creative project.

tyler

Little Whiskey
04-11-2006, 02:30 PM
hey tarlam, how much have you drank these past two days? have the memory cells gone yet? I watched part of Bagger Vance this weekend. When they try to get matt damon to come out of retirement he explains to the boy what drinking does to brain cells. that's how i picture Tarlam right now. I think his memory cells are gone. Tommorrow he won't remember a thing he typed today. luckily this forum will remind him. maybe with enough proding we can make him act a fool. well on second thought he does that any way. j/k tarlam, enjoy your buzz

Tarlam!
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Not true LW! I know the scene well, and I often wonder. But, the brain is a magical device. The cells killed, don't pay too big a role in so many things.

What really fucks you, is your organs. Your liver and kidneys are over worked. Your piss is so golden, you could mine it. You need lots of water, or else the dehydration will glue you tongue to your upper jaw.

And, ASS is a far better drug that paraceomol. My hobby is getting over hangovers. And, killing brain cells...

Little Whiskey
04-11-2006, 02:52 PM
And, ASS is a far better drug...

Ass is the most addicting drug known to man. and the most expensive too. :twisted:

congrats on your 200th post by the way. well that is once you respond to this.

Tarlam!
04-11-2006, 03:05 PM
200. Until Mad the fuck deletes something! Thanks LW...

Fosco33
04-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the tip.

Honestly Tar, I don't yet. I'm in the middle of finishing three different stories/novels and want to turn them into scripts/screenplays when they're done, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Actually, the one I'm working on now I'm most excited about and, if this gives you an indication of what kind of story it is, I want to have Rob Zombie (Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses) direct it. I also want to have awesome Aussieman Hugh Jackman play the lead. :D

tyler

Tyler - good luck with the writing. My second cousin is David Koepp (Jurassic Park, MI2, War of the Worlds, Secret Window) - I've only met him once when I was young but if you ever get the urge - I can try to reach out... just throwing it out there.

TEST...

GrnBay007
04-11-2006, 06:37 PM
200. Until Mad the fuck deletes something! Thanks LW...

wow, I remember back when Tarlam first started posting on JSO and appeared to be very easily offended by stuff. You've come a long way baby!! :wink: