PDA

View Full Version : Donald Driver: “This team is dangerous”

woodbuck27
09-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Donald Driver: “This team is dangerous”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/09/donald-driver-this-team-is-dangerous/

Green Bay receiver Donald Driver thinks the Packers did more than just beat the Saints on Thursday night. According to Driver, they also sent a message to the rest of the NFL that the defending Super Bowl champions are even better than they were a year ago.

“We went out and played well. We showed what this offense can do,” Driver said after the game. “This team is dangerous. If we keep playing at this level, the sky is the limit.”

Hit LINK for the entire story.

GO PACK GO !

Fritz
09-09-2011, 06:44 AM
I think the offense is dangerous. And the defense is dangerous - to the team's chances - at this point. But I trust Capers and the players.

On the other hand, the special teams is dangerous to Slocum's job security. Or should be. What a clown act the coverage teams were.

sheepshead
09-09-2011, 07:03 AM
What a joy seeing Donald out there having fun.

smuggler
09-09-2011, 07:05 AM
I'm still upset we couldn't get Sproles to fumble one single time. On the other hand, Masthay was (almost) running with him stride for stride, so I guess we have a fast punter?

Packers4Glory
09-09-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't think I'd just either defense too much from this game. Both teams have pretty damn good offenses w/ QB's who know the systems and how to pick apart any defense. I think their O-line did a great job overall last night and gave Brees a lot of time.

I guess we'll see if its their line, or we just miss Jenkins that much.