PDA

View Full Version : Games Online?

Little Whiskey
09-17-2011, 04:27 PM
now that ATDHE is gone, is there another site to watch the games online?

red
09-17-2011, 04:42 PM
i haven't found any

justin tv is pretty much done now too
i think homeland security shut down everything like those 2 sites

Little Whiskey
09-17-2011, 04:43 PM
looks like i might be taking two little boys to the bar tomorrow then.

red
09-17-2011, 05:06 PM
looks like i might be taking two little boys to the bar tomorrow then.

seems to me like the government is basically telling us to go to the bars with our kids, get shit faced, and drive home

Guiness
09-17-2011, 05:16 PM
i haven't found any

justin tv is pretty much done now too
i think homeland security shut down everything like those 2 sites

I still haven't gotten over the way that ministry has been co-opted in this fashion. How they managed to expand their mandate to include online broadcasting? I'm sure someone, somewhere, found a way to justify it, or tie it in.

This is such a blatant example of empire building it shocks me. I once saw an explanation of this phenomena - an organization (department, agency, ministry, etc) has a mandate. That mandate is stagnant, i.e. not growing. Good managerial practice is to make sure your bailiwick, and therefore your power, is always expanding. Solution: Expand you area of jurisdiction.

Pugger
09-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Do you have Beef O'Brady's near you? These are kid friendly and they might have the game on one of their TVs.

pbmax
09-17-2011, 05:31 PM
You guys give up too easily.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv

pbmax
09-17-2011, 05:34 PM
now that ATDHE is gone, is there another site to watch the games online?

Try atdhe dot tv as well.

red
09-17-2011, 05:47 PM
I still haven't gotten over the way that ministry has been co-opted in this fashion. How they managed to expand their mandate to include online broadcasting? I'm sure someone, somewhere, found a way to justify it, or tie it in.

This is such a blatant example of empire building it shocks me. I once saw an explanation of this phenomena - an organization (department, agency, ministry, etc) has a mandate. That mandate is stagnant, i.e. not growing. Good managerial practice is to make sure your bailiwick, and therefore your power, is always expanding. Solution: Expand you area of jurisdiction.

i didn't understand one single words you said there

Guiness
09-17-2011, 05:55 PM
i didn't understand one single words you said there

ok...I guess, to try and put it in a few words, what the heck is the department of homeland security doing policing the online broadcasting of football games? What threat to security do they pose?

The security of the money made by NFL properties, I guess.

Freak Out
09-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Follow Greg punzo on twitter...he seems to find links to most of the games.

Guiness
09-17-2011, 06:20 PM

that was random!

Who the heck is he?

red
09-17-2011, 06:25 PM
ok...I guess, to try and put it in a few words, what the heck is the department of homeland security doing policing the online broadcasting of football games? What threat to security do they pose?

The security of the money made by NFL properties, I guess.

i figured that's what you ment, i have hard times reading big words though

and yes, no one can figure out how this is a homeland security issue. don't they have more important things they can be doing with their resources?

Guiness
09-17-2011, 06:32 PM
i figured that's what you ment, i have hard times reading big words though

and yes, no one can figure out how this is a homeland security issue. don't they have more important things they can be doing with their resources?

I thought you knew what I meant, but ribfest was last night, I did a 'tour the world by drinking a beer from each country', I'm hungover and not processing so well.

Having said that...

My view of the 'why' is in the second paragraph.

Homeland security's original mandate is stagnated. Like any good manager, they're looking for ways to expand so they can justify an ever expanding budget. First, wiretaps on drug dealers. Now, broadcasting. Next: coming to a red light camera in a town near you?

red
09-17-2011, 06:35 PM
I thought you knew what I meant, but ribfest was last night, I did a 'tour the world by drinking a beer from each country', I'm hungover and not processing so well.

Having said that...

My view of the 'why' is in the second paragraph.

Homeland security's original mandate is stagnated. Like any good manager, they're looking for ways to expand so they can justify an ever expanding budget. First, wiretaps on drug dealers. Now, broadcasting. Next: coming to a red light camera in a town near you?

gotcha, and agreed

imscott72
09-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Yea the Feds make take a couple down, but just like mice, a couple more show up..

Little Whiskey
09-17-2011, 08:19 PM
thanks for the suggestions guys. I will give them a shot tomorrow. I don't know a thing about twitter. Can i follow someone even if i don't have an account?

No Beef O'Brady's out here in the sticks, pugger. just corner bars. the one's where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. 50cent draft type places. old style and PBR on tap. real family friendly.

MJZiggy
09-17-2011, 08:22 PM
thanks for the suggestions guys. I will give them a shot tomorrow. I don't know a thing about twitter. Can i follow someone even if i don't have an account?

No Beef O'Brady's out here in the sticks, pugger. just corner bars. the one's where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. 50cent draft type places. old style and PBR on tap. real family friendly.

Twitter is nothing more than choosing a username and password. Then you can follow who you like.

Guiness
09-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Twitter is nothing more than choosing a username and password. Then you can follow who you like.

you don't have to follow.

Just click on the link above and you can see the posts.

smuggler
09-17-2011, 09:39 PM
http://atdhenet.tv/
http://p2p4u.net/
http://www.veetle.com/
http://www.ustream.tv/
http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

There are always options, gents.

buchunter03
09-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Ya I appreciate all these websites. I used to have Sunday Ticket but not anymore. That guy on twitter is great, I've now got a feed for the Mayweather fight tonight :).

MadtownPacker
09-18-2011, 12:15 AM
I've now got a feed for the Mayweather fight tonight :).One of the worst displays of bad sportsmanship ever.

Guiness
09-18-2011, 12:56 AM
One of the worst displays of bad sportsmanship ever.

The quick punches by Mayweather were something. I don't know why Ortiz had his hands down though.

Ref claimed Mayweather did nothing wrong, that the fight was back on, but if he signaled that, I didn't see it. It looked like he was talking to the judges when it happened. I think he's covering his ass because he took his eyes off the fighters.

Here's a replay - don't know how long it will be up for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVjOS4C-d04

smuggler
09-18-2011, 01:07 AM
If he didn't put the fight back on, then he's really a bad ref. He was looking away for quite a while.

Brandon494
09-18-2011, 01:12 AM
Don't throw blatant head buts

smuggler
09-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Touche.

Jimx29
09-18-2011, 01:37 AM
You guys give up too easily.

http://www.firstrowsports.tvThat's allot of funny words for one page

Freak Out
09-18-2011, 03:05 AM
Ortiz is an idiot....never...never take your eyes off your opponent.

Manny is going to kill him though....

red
09-18-2011, 08:26 AM
sounds like dude was getting his ass handed to him, tried to cheat by head butting floyd. and floyd taught him a serious lesson.

they touched gloves, game was back on IMO

what did we learn tonight? don't piss of the best boxer in the game

MadtownPacker
09-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Both fighters shamed themselves IMO. Back in Tyson's prime I would have spent the $70 to see him knock out someone in 1 round and still not complained. Last night it would (Thanks PBMax!) have been like spending it to watch Wrestlemania or some crap.

Smidgeon
09-18-2011, 11:39 AM

+1. Found this last year, and he seems to be able to provide links consistently.

Spaulding
09-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Unfortunately Greg's link is really laggy. Anybody else with a live link for those of pour souls stuck in the wastelands of Minnesota?

MJZiggy
09-18-2011, 12:10 PM
firstrow link is working fine.