PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from game

Brando19
09-18-2011, 08:46 PM
I just got back from the Packers/Panthers game. This was my third game, but the first time I've seen them win. There were just as many...if not more Packer fans than Panther fans. I had second row seats on the 40 behind the Packers bench. I was so worried when they were down 13-0, but after halftime they looked like a totally different team. I got to speak to Desmond Bishop for a moment...he is very friendly. Cam Newton is the real deal. He's going to be an elite QB in this league. I'm just glad we played them early in the season. Were any other Pack rats at the game?

red
09-18-2011, 09:13 PM
glad you got there brando

it sounded on tv that there were a lot of packer fans, lots of kuuuuuhns, when he got the ball

Brando19
09-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks, Red. We didn't think we were going to be able to go, but I'm so glad we were. You're right...there were lots of KUUUUHHN cheers and GO PACK GO's...and a HUGE MVP chant for Charles Woodson. It was electric. The Panthers fans were pretty disrespectful when Collins was carted off (at least most of the fans around me.)

MadtownPacker
09-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks, Red. We didn't think we were going to be able to go, but I'm so glad we were. You're right...there were lots of KUUUUHHN cheers and GO PACK GO's...and a HUGE MVP chant for Charles Woodson. It was electric. The Panthers fans were pretty disrespectful when Collins was carted off (at least most of the fans around me.)
You picked a good one. I wouldn't sweat the aholes acting stupid. On tv it sounded like most of the stadium was showing proper respect.

Did you get any cool pics?

Brando19
09-18-2011, 10:28 PM
You picked a good one. I wouldn't sweat the aholes acting stupid. On tv it sounded like most of the stadium was showing proper respect.

Did you get any cool pics?

Mad...It was probably just the fans around us showing disrespect. When we got in the stadium, I turned my camera on and it died right off the bat. The only thing I can figure is it somehow turned on in my wife's purse and drained the battery. I was very bummed, but I took a good bit of pics...mainly video...with my cell. Another thing I noticed is Chad Clifton is a BIG man in person. Tramon Williams was on the sideline and he looks like a little bity guy. I sure wish he would have played today, though.

mmmdk
09-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Hope you had a ball; I'm 0-2 & I wanna go for that first Packers win too!

TennesseePackerBacker
09-19-2011, 02:28 PM
I was supposed to go, but things broke down at the last second. Looks like the only game I'll be heading to this year is the one in Atlanta. Unless of course we get lucky (or unlucky) enough to have another playoff game in Atlanta.