PDA

View Full Version : two and a half men

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2011, 09:16 PM
I just watched the new "two and a half men." OMG. Fidgeting-in-chair unfunny.

Charlie Sheen is heavily medicated and making the talk-show circuit as a respectful, boring, nice man.

It's over. It's all coming apart. Nobody will ever laugh again. There isn't even a chuckle in this post. Somebody say something funny or I'm gonna kill myself. OR the other way around if that works.

Scott Campbell
09-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Somebody say something funny or I'm gonna kill myself.

Deputy Nutz
09-19-2011, 09:48 PM
nipples.

red
09-19-2011, 10:43 PM
i never thought the show was funny with sheen, must really be bad now with kelso

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
The Charlie Sheen roast on Comedy Central had some yuks. Hope is alive.

The old 3 1/2 men was one of the funnier sitcoms on tv, I thought. most sitcoms are awful.

Joemailman
09-19-2011, 10:55 PM
A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells "You should have been here at 8:30!" he replies: "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Harlan Huckleby
09-19-2011, 10:58 PM
still waitin on the punchline, mailman.......

Zool
09-19-2011, 11:42 PM
IMO 2.5 men was the worst show on TV including what ever scyfi decided to shit out that month. Lowest common denominator comedy. It was like the writers were trying to get fired abut people ate it up.

Deputy Nutz
09-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Sheenis

Harlan Huckleby
09-20-2011, 11:15 AM
IMO 2.5 men was the worst show on TV including what ever scyfi decided to shit out that month. Lowest common denominator comedy. It was like the writers were trying to get fired abut people ate it up.

The worst? Is it really worse than "Rules of Engagement" or "How I Met Your Mother" ? Almost every sitcom is awful, awful.

I've watched some reruns of 2 & 1/2 that have some funny lines. Charlie Sheen's character is good, the maid is funny, Jane Lynch is funny as Charlie's therapist. I'm not a fan of 2 1/2 men, but it occasionally has a laugh.

I can't stand to watch a full minute of any sitcom except "30 Rock" & "Parks & Recreation." "The Office" is not dumb, but its the same joke over and over.

red
09-20-2011, 01:45 PM
The worst? Is it really worse than "Rules of Engagement" or "How I Met Your Mother" ? Almost every sitcom is awful, awful.

I've watched some reruns of 2 & 1/2 that have some funny lines. Charlie Sheen's character is good, the maid is funny, Jane Lynch is funny as Charlie's therapist. I'm not a fan of 2 1/2 men, but it occasionally has a laugh.

I can't stand to watch a full minute of any sitcom except "30 Rock" & "Parks & Recreation." "The Office" is not dumb, but its the same joke over and over.

i see 2.5 men being the same joke over and over again. sheen was a man whore, his maid cracks a joke about it followed by a loud laugh track. repeat 10 times and you have 1 episode. once you saw one, you've seen them all

mraynrand
09-20-2011, 01:53 PM
For humor I watch Barnaby Jones reruns. Octagenerian PI runs down healthy 30 year-old criminal and shoots 'em in the back. Makes me laugh every time. Watching 'Cannon' eat his way to an early grave was hilarious too.

Zool
09-20-2011, 03:24 PM

Yup the worst. As Red pointed out every episode was exactly the same. Sheen fucks some girl then sends her on the way. Cryer can't get it right with a new woman and his ex is ever lingering while he bumbles through life. The nanny gives some wise cracks about the scene we just watched to reiterate its "funny parts" and the mom gets drunk and explains how she was a bad parent.

Fuck is that show bad. Now with Kutcher it might actually get worse if thats possible. I hadn't watched Rules of Engagement, but How I Met your Mother would actually be a watchable sitcom if you took the main character out. The side characters are funny.

Watch The Community. Its a bit repetitive but it's funny enough to carry through.

sheepshead
09-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I havent watched a TV show in over 20 years. Thanks for letting me know Im not missing anything.

Scott Campbell
09-20-2011, 04:11 PM

I didn't like it because most of the jokes went over my head.

Joemailman
09-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Two potatoes are standing on a street corner. How do you know which one's the prostitute?

The one tattooed I-DA-HO.

Harlan Huckleby
09-20-2011, 04:58 PM
See, now I get that one.

Scott Campbell
09-20-2011, 05:26 PM
See, now I get that one.

And you can't get the other one, because she's not for sale.

mraynrand
09-20-2011, 05:34 PM
And you can't get the other one, because she's not for sale.

SCORE! :rs: I'd be willing to bet a thousand dollars that's funnier than anything on 2 1/2 men.