PDA

View Full Version : Same old Bengals

MadScientist
09-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Now we know what it takes to be a Bengal ... 8.5 pounds of pot
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/22/jerome-simpson-not-at-practice-thursday/

His defense will be that it is for medical purposes to overcome the depression of being on that team.

Cincinnati is considering changing its name to the Bongals.

Guiness
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
8.5 lbs! That is impressive. About 7K dime bags lol

He's going to have some 'splaining to do! Seriously though, he might slip off this one. Package wasn't addressed to him, and he didn't sign for it. He MIGHT be able to claim he had no idea. He better test clean though, not sure he'll be able to do that!

pbmax
09-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Finally the other part of Nate Newton's inventory shows up. He's been waiting to collect for years.

wpony
09-22-2011, 03:50 PM
He might have got him off the 2 pound package but not the 6 in his house along with all the paraphernalia for using and selling it they found. He can kiss his career good bye the question is how long before he is suspended.

MadScientist
09-22-2011, 04:13 PM
He might have got him off the 2 pound package but not the 6 in his house along with all the paraphernalia for using and selling it they found. He can kiss his career good bye the question is how long before he is suspended.

They'll have to find him first. He's gone missing. I agree with you on the career, he might like getting baked, but his career is toast.

Little Whiskey
09-22-2011, 07:54 PM
He better test clean though, not sure he'll be able to do that!

dont' you know rule number 1? don't get high on your own supply!

Kiwon
09-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Maybe I'm naive but who buys pot and gets it shipped in the mail? I mean, is there a link on Amazon or something?

wpony
09-23-2011, 12:10 PM
I think its that new online store Pot heads are us who uses it truly stupid people what a waste

Freak Out
09-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Shitloads of weed is moved around the country via the USPS, FedEx and UPS.

Fritz
09-23-2011, 01:41 PM
From the article:

"Authorities found another six pounds of the leafy green non-vegetable in Simpson’s residence."

What, is pot like tomatoes, a fruit and not a vegetable?

wpony
09-23-2011, 05:50 PM
maybe they heard his lawyer was going to use the food pyramid as a deffense and he was told to eat more vegies ? so they had to stop that one in its tracks.

MJZiggy
09-23-2011, 06:07 PM
maybe they heard his lawyer was going to use the food pyramid as a deffense and he was told to eat more vegies ? so they had to stop that one in its tracks.

I wonder what a little pot, wilted in butter would taste like over pasta. These are the kinds of thoughts that make my mother very nervous.

Travbrew
09-23-2011, 08:29 PM
I wonder what a little pot, wilted in butter would taste like over pasta. These are the kinds of thoughts that make my mother very nervous.

In the south, when you're done cooking greens (collard, mustard, turnip) the remaining juice is called "pot liquor" (it is freaking awesome BTW). I wonder if you could cook cannabis in the same manner. Add a some smoked trotters, garlic, salt, pepper, some water; simmer for an hour or so; and get shit-faced.

denverYooper
09-23-2011, 11:10 PM
In the south, when you're done cooking greens (collard, mustard, turnip) the remaining juice is called "pot liquor" (it is freaking awesome BTW). I wonder if you could cook cannabis in the same manner. Add a some smoked trotters, garlic, salt, pepper, some water; simmer for an hour or so; and get shit-faced.

THC is fat soluble. Gotta use butter or oil to really bring out the je ne se quoi of such a dish.

Freak Out
09-24-2011, 12:54 AM
Ha ha.....awesome.

Iron Mike
09-24-2011, 09:29 AM
THC is fat soluble. Gotta use butter or oil to really bring out the je ne se quoi of such a dish.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/job/agent/images/0i_mainpic.jpg

And you know this how???

wpony
09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a good Gumbo Dish to me :)

denverYooper
09-25-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.justice.gov/dea/job/agent/images/0i_mainpic.jpg

And you know this how???

Cook's Illustrated