PDA

View Full Version : Bears Fans Making Packer Jokes

pbmax
09-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Not being a native, my inventory of Bear and Bear fan jokes is limited.

But on Sean Jensen's Twitter feed, https://twitter.com/#!/skjensen
the Bear fans are just asking for it.

A sample of the Bear on Packer crime:

OK. Now you're catching on... RT @artbest1 Q: What do you call a good looking woman with a
Packer fan? A: A hostage!

LOL RT @t0m_t0m How do you know you are a Packer fan? Your family tree looks like a telephone pole.

Time to fire back Rats.

His Twitter address is @skjensen

Scott Campbell
09-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Q: What do you call it when your rival wins the Halas Trophy on Soldier Field?

A: Over. Permanently.

pbmax
09-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Q: What do you call it when your rival wins the Halas Trophy on Soldier Field?

A: Over. Permanently.

Shouldn't it be A: UnBEARable?

Joemailman
09-22-2011, 08:54 PM
An anxious woman goes to her doctor. "Doctor," she asks nervously, "I'm a bit worried - can you get pregnant from anal intercourse?"
"Of course," replies the doctor, "Where do you think Chicago bears fans come from?"

Iron Mike
09-22-2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.oddjack.com/wp-content/grossman_sunday.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Fuck the Bears.

Pugger
09-22-2011, 11:29 PM
The biggest bare joke of all is watching them lose NFC Championship game to us on their field. :lol:

wpony
09-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Q: What do the Chicago Bears and Billy Graham have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ!".

wpony
09-23-2011, 01:48 AM
ok one old one here but I will try an think of more I used to be a bartender and heard all kinds of them :)

OK, A little bear goes to court because his parents abuse him And then the judge asks why he does not want to stay with his dad he said his dad beat him Then the judge said what about ur mom no she beats me to said the little bear The judge asked who his favorite realative was but, he didn't have one so he just asked "can i stay with the Chicago bears ,,,.............. they dont beat anyone

bobblehead
09-23-2011, 05:09 AM
I would be too shamed to tell jokes after getting beat in our own backyard in the biggest game in the history of the rivalry last time we met.....but I guess you must have shame to feel that way.

Pugger
09-23-2011, 08:52 AM
More oldies:

How do you keep bears out of your backyard? Erect a goal post.

Did you hear the penalty for speeding in Illinois? On the first offense they give you Bear tickets and on the second they make you use them.

The Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Lovie Smith immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

Q: What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A: The Chicago Bears

Q: Where do you go in Chicago in case of a tornado?
A: Soldier Field - they never have a touchdown there

Q: What's the difference between the Chicago Bears & a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

CaliforniaCheez
09-23-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cutlerbabycostumebottle.jpg

CaliforniaCheez
09-23-2011, 10:40 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/drew0303091-585x385.gif

CaliforniaCheez
09-23-2011, 10:41 AM
The most interesting bear in the world.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LXX74PaKvi0/TS_XrNMwFTI/AAAAAAAAECE/ZbO-Qont8DU/s1600/nextround%2Bmostinteresting2.jpg

VermontPackFan
09-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Q: Whats the difference between a Lambeau brat and a Soldier Field brat?

A: You can buy Lambeau brats in late January.

I know last year was a fluke w/Chicago getting beyond the 1st round.

MadtownPacker
09-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Where the hell are the SNL vids?

Fosco33
09-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Why did Cutler really leave the NFCC? Menstrual cramps...

Fritz
09-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Bear fan and a Packer fan go out hunting. They come across a sheep with his head wedged between the bars of an old wooden fence, its hind end sticking up and out. The Packer fan drops his drawers and proceeds to have intercourse with the sheep. The Packer fan then pulls up his pants, turns to the Bears fan, and says "Okay, your turn."

So the Bears fan drops his drawers - then goes to his knees and wedges his head in between the bars of the fence.

Joemailman
09-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Do you know why the Chicago Bears call their quarterback
“Fifty-Cents” ???

Because Jay Cutler is only good for 2 quarters…

sheepshead
09-25-2011, 08:21 AM
from another forum someone sent to me:

Please don't turn this joke into a political debate but I did think it was funny...

A Green Bay Packers Question

Last year……After the Packers / Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb. Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback Michael Vick.

During a playoff game against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and another backup was needed.

After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired Wade Phillips and most of his staff.

After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota fired Brad Childress and most of his staff.

Four weeks after losing to the Packers, the 49er's coach Mike Singletary and most of his staff were fired and replaced.

During the Bears Playoff game, the Packers injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Question: Is it just me, or did the Packers create more jobs than Obama last year?

Fritz
09-25-2011, 08:28 AM
I just saw on ESPN that the Bears have signed Chaz Bono to back up on the offensive line.

I heard that guy's a real dick.

wpony
09-25-2011, 11:26 AM
I just heard that Obama hired Lovie to be the new secretary of defense and the rest of the Bears to run the airforce because nobody can Bomb out more than the Bears

mraynrand
09-25-2011, 11:31 AM
from another forum someone sent to me:

Please don't turn this joke into a political debate but I did think it was funny...

A Green Bay Packers Question

Last year……After the Packers / Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb. Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback Michael Vick.

During a playoff game against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and another backup was needed.

After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired Wade Phillips and most of his staff.

After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota fired Brad Childress and most of his staff.

Four weeks after losing to the Packers, the 49er's coach Mike Singletary and most of his staff were fired and replaced.

During the Bears Playoff game, the Packers injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Question: Is it just me, or did the Packers create more jobs than Obama last year?

This joke makes no sense - people were fired and hired. No net jobs were created or saved or lost. I will not make a political joke about it.

sheepshead
09-25-2011, 12:44 PM
This joke makes no sense - people were fired and hired. No net jobs were created or saved or lost. I will not make a political joke about it.

I know, but what's great is the younger generation rejecting liberalism as many of us did similarly in the late 70s. I thought it was cute