PDA

View Full Version : NFC North finish

Harlan Huckleby
09-24-2011, 12:28 PM
I am thinking the Lions are for real and are going to win the division. I still see the packers going to superbowl

I'm concerned that the loss of Neal & Collins is big, and we're only two games into the season, there will be more injuries on defense.

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Lions are probably legit, but I want to see Stafford make it through a season before picking them.

Smeefers
09-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I know the popular choice is with the lions, but I haven't drunk the Kool-Aid on them yet. Their team is very inexperienced and once they get a target painted on them as one of the better teams in the NFL, I don't know how they'll handle the added pressure. The Bears on the other hand have had a history of having fatal flaws and still performing admirably.

MJZiggy
09-24-2011, 03:35 PM
I love how none of the choices in the poll have the Vikings finishing anywhere but last...

Guiness
09-24-2011, 04:18 PM
You're right Smeefers, the Bears are a more veteran team, who has won before (well, Cutler excepted) and know how to do it. The Lion's core players, Stafford, Johnson and Suh (and Best?) are all quite young. Sometimes the experience wins through, sometimes the kids just don't know that they have no business being there and bull through.

I think it will be the Lions - because they're a team on the rise, and I guess partially because I feel so bad for that franchise!

Brando19
09-24-2011, 10:00 PM
I chose Packers Bears Lions Vikings because I think Stafford or Calvin Johnson will get hurt and miss a few games leaving the door open for the Bears.

hoosier
09-24-2011, 10:39 PM
The Lions still have gaping holes in their secondry and their OL. Only way they win the division is if GB underperforms.

Harlan Huckleby
09-25-2011, 01:30 PM
its time to rethink this poll.....