PDA

View Full Version : We Need a New Forum Subheading on Packerrats

mraynrand
09-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Seriously, we do. We now have three threads devoted to Apple. Can we just get a special new Forum exclusively for Apple technology, APPL shares, and all other exciting apple-related items? At the very least, can't we keep it all in the Favre thread?

Patler
09-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Seriously, we do. We now have three threads devoted to Apple. Can we just get a special new Forum exclusively for Apple technology, APPL shares, and all other exciting apple-related items? At the very least, can't we keep it all in the Favre thread?

Wow, three whole threads about Apple among the first 30 threads! How f$#@ing awful! "Jobs resigns" started in August, "Steve Jobs is Dog" the purpose of which I don't understand from the title, and the one I started today about the company as a whole. There is another that was started for another purpose and drifted to Apple. What the hell is the difference?

There are three threads among the first 9 on the list that relate to food and recipes. Maybe we should have a board just for that? There are two threads among the first 27 directly referring to Nutz in the title. With one more, does he get his own subheading?

The last three threads I have started have ended up with someone bitching about the fact that I started the thread, or how I started the thread, or the way I posed the topic. I have completely stopped starting threads in the Packer forum because of it. For the last few weeks, if I think of a topic I post it on another board, not Packerrats; and I will continue to do that. They seem to welcome new threads, new things to discuss, or new slants on general topics. On Packerrats, I only make comments in threads started by others, and do that with utmost caution because people complain about how I do that that too.

I guess we need more threads in Romper room about ammo, boobs, beer and new underwear.

HowardRoark
09-27-2011, 02:45 PM
I think it's time for contraction!!

http://nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bud-selig-defiant.jpg?w=320

Patler
09-27-2011, 02:47 PM
I think it's time for contraction!!

http://nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bud-selig-defiant.jpg?w=320

I will voluntarily be contracted..

mraynrand
09-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow, three whole threads about Apple among the first 30 threads! How f$#@ing awful! "Jobs resigns" started in August, "Steve Jobs is Dog" the purpose of which I don't understand from the title, and the one I started today about the company as a whole. There is another that was started for another purpose and drifted to Apple. What the hell is the difference?

There are three threads among the first 9 on the list that relate to food and recipes. Maybe we should have a board just for that? There are two threads among the first 27 directly referring to Nutz in the title. With one more, does he get his own subheading?

The last three threads I have started have ended up with someone bitching about the fact that I started the thread, or how I started the thread, or the way I posed the topic. I have completely stopped starting threads in the Packer forum because of it. For the last few weeks, if I think of a topic I post it on another board, not Packerrats; and I will continue to do that. They seem to welcome new threads, new things to discuss, or new slants on general topics. On Packerrats, I only make comments in threads started by others, and do that with utmost caution because people complain about how I do that that too.

I guess we need more threads in Romper room about ammo, boobs, beer and new underwear.

Wow. This is the kind of response I expected from Partial. I had to look twice to see it was you, Patler. As a purveyor of bullshit, I'm the last person to seriously call for Forum discipline. I was making a joke. :)

MadtownPacker
09-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow. This is the kind of response I expected from Partial. I had to look twice to see it was you, Patler. As a purveyor of bullshit, I'm the last person to seriously call for Forum discipline. I was making a joke. :)

Nazi, elitist, hate monger!!!

Patler, how about we make a thread deciding Aynrands fate? Lord of the flies style.

Scott Campbell
09-27-2011, 03:12 PM

Agreed.

Patler
09-27-2011, 03:14 PM

Sorry, it just seems I have a hard time doing anything correctly on here anymore.
I apologize.

HowardRoark
09-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Sorry, it just seems I have a hard time doing anything correctly on here anymore.
I apologize.

That's a horse shit way to apologize.

SkinBasket
09-27-2011, 05:38 PM

On it.

Joemailman
09-27-2011, 05:51 PM

It would be great if someone could come up with a thread that incorporates all four in the same thread.

red
09-27-2011, 05:52 PM
jesus fucking christ, and people wonder why we can't keep this place going. there's your problem. probably the best packer poster on the net getting attacked and driven away

i'll be honest, knowing patler is posting all his good shit somewhere else makes me want to find that site and be a part of that

MJZiggy
09-27-2011, 06:00 PM
I apologize.

No need to apologize for how you post!! And there is nothing nor has there ever been anything wrong with the way you post. You're PR elite and anyone who doesn't like what you say can eat dirt.

That said, Roark, that was funny.

red
09-27-2011, 06:01 PM
No need to apologize for how you post!! And there is nothing nor has there ever been anything wrong with the way you post. You're PR elite and anyone who doesn't like what you say can eat dirt.

absolutely

MJZiggy
09-27-2011, 06:09 PM
To be honest, I thought the original post was hinting at wanting Partial re-banned, but that's just my take on it.

Partial
09-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Ha! Since my comeback this forum is seeing more traffic. More traffic = more revenue opportunity = prosperity. Partial is making this place prosperous. PDog moves the dial. You should step your game up Zig.

Patler
09-27-2011, 06:41 PM

On it.

I knew we could count on you !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patler
09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
I apologize.

That's a horse shit way to apologize.

Gee, looks like I might have a new career as a straight man! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess I set myself up for that one, didn't I?

MJZiggy
09-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Ha! Since my comeback this forum is seeing more traffic. More traffic = more revenue opportunity = prosperity. Partial is making this place prosperous. PDog moves the dial. You should step your game up Zig.

We don't sell advertising, you idiot.

Scott Campbell
09-27-2011, 09:10 PM
jesus fucking christ, and people wonder why we can't keep this place going. there's your problem. probably the best packer poster on the net getting attacked and driven away

i'll be honest, knowing patler is posting all his good shit somewhere else makes me want to find that site and be a part of that

Nobody is attacking Patler. He is beloved by all.

Scott Campbell
09-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Ha! Since my comeback this forum is seeing more traffic. More traffic = more revenue opportunity = prosperity. Partial is making this place prosperous. PDog moves the dial.

Yeah, you're the Snooki of PackerRats.

Partial
09-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Yeah, you're the Snooki of PackerRats.

I'd say I'm closer to a Howard Wolowitz than a Snooki.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Have I missed something?? Has partial been fucking up? Links please.

Patler whats going on?

mraynrand
09-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Geezo Pete. The thread was a joke. The jab about the Favre forum should have been a giveaway. Red thinks I'm attacking Patler! Come on! How much more can we learn about iPhones and iPads? Patler's thread about APPL turned into another thread about iOs or whatever. I don't really care, but I thought it was funny how much iPhone APPL shit was being tossed around.

Just you wait Patler! I'm going to start a new thread specifically dedicated to attacking you! It's going to be mean, it's going to be nasty, it's going to be pure evil! MMMMuuuuuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

MadtownPacker
09-27-2011, 10:48 PM
I think Red should be shot. Fucking traitor.

HowardRoark
09-27-2011, 10:50 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_klU2DaXln2c/RvvVGPUAqSI/AAAAAAAABDE/HplxTUyh1HU/s400/cancer.jpg

mraynrand
09-27-2011, 11:02 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_klU2DaXln2c/RvvVGPUAqSI/AAAAAAAABDE/HplxTUyh1HU/s400/cancer.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the underwear thread?

Freak Out
09-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Until I see Snoopy I don't believe it's him.

Freak Out
09-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Why does that girl still have underwear on?

wootah
09-28-2011, 02:20 AM
This thread needs more AAPL.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com/media/2008/04/allnewchris.jpg

Zool
09-28-2011, 08:57 AM
I'd say I'm closer to a Howard Wolowitz than a Snooki.

I'd say your more like Screetch Powers.

And hey dumb dumb there's more traffic because its football season.