PDA

View Full Version : SOA

GrnBay007
09-28-2011, 07:19 PM
OK, is anyone here still watching Sons of Anarchy?

I am pretty sure I watched the last show from last season. I think the last scene was them in a bus or van being transported to prison. And I thought I watched the season premier a few weeks ago...............but a couple times now they've made reference to a "payback for what they did to you in prison" to Jax. Did I miss something? Or is this something we will find out down the road? I like this season so far. Previews for next week show looked good.

Speaking of the SOA in prison.....they could have made 1/2 or more of a whole season just based on them in prison and made it interesting. Well, maybe that will be down the road.

Deputy Nutz
09-28-2011, 08:38 PM
I watched the first two seasons and didn't watch the third because it started out a bit slow. This season is off to a pretty good start with them getting out of Prison and coming back to Charming with a new sherriff in town. Clay is running guns and drugs for a Mexican cartel. Jax agrees to go along so he can get a clean break from SAMCRO

red
09-28-2011, 08:46 PM
OK, is anyone here still watching Sons of Anarchy?

I am pretty sure I watched the last show from last season. I think the last scene was them in a bus or van being transported to prison. And I thought I watched the season premier a few weeks ago...............but a couple times now they've made reference to a "payback for what they did to you in prison" to Jax. Did I miss something? Or is this something we will find out down the road? I like this season so far. Previews for next week show looked good.

Speaking of the SOA in prison.....they could have made 1/2 or more of a whole season just based on them in prison and made it interesting. Well, maybe that will be down the road.

i just started watching a couple weeks go and went through all three seasons now and saw last night episode.

i don't know if it was released online if at all. but in the extras for the season 3 dvd they have a handfull of shorts. one had jax getting shived in prison by russians in retaliation for samcro screwing over the russians with fake money in order to the the irishman. so i'm assuming that's what they mean. also in the shorts they show tara talking to piney about the letters that jax's dad sent to the irish chick. in them he says that gema and clay where going to kill him soon.

those few shorts really had a lot of info. watch them if you can

GrnBay007
09-28-2011, 10:03 PM
i just started watching a couple weeks go and went through all three seasons now and saw last night episode.

i don't know if it was released online if at all. but in the extras for the season 3 dvd they have a handfull of shorts. one had jax getting shived in prison by russians in retaliation for samcro screwing over the russians with fake money in order to the the irishman. so i'm assuming that's what they mean. also in the shorts they show tara talking to piney about the letters that jax's dad sent to the irish chick. in them he says that gema and clay where going to kill him soon.

LOL Red....u watched 3 seasons in 2 weeks? Too funny but I do that stuff too. I missed a lot of season 3 so I watched the whole season in two days. So I must have missed something if Jax got stabbed in prison.

Speaking of..........your avatar could pass for John Teller! lol

Nutz, I was kinda having a hard time getting into season 3 last year too. I'd miss a show and then with all that stuff going on with the Irish it was kinda confusing. When I watched the whole thing together I thought it was good. This season seems better so far though.

red
09-29-2011, 04:11 PM
here you go 0-7

i found it on you tube, they are called appisodes so i'm guessing they were just available through apple

like i said, they seem very important and something that most viewers should know but probably have no clue about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xhWjlqbbGE&feature=related

red
09-29-2011, 04:25 PM
LOL Red....u watched 3 seasons in 2 weeks? Too funny but I do that stuff too. I missed a lot of season 3 so I watched the whole season in two days. So I must have missed something if Jax got stabbed in prison.

Speaking of..........your avatar could pass for John Teller! lol

Nutz, I was kinda having a hard time getting into season 3 last year too. I'd miss a show and then with all that stuff going on with the Irish it was kinda confusing. When I watched the whole thing together I thought it was good. This season seems better so far though.

yeah a friend told me to check in out so i went on netflix and saw they had the first 2 seasons on steaming. it took me 3 or 4 days to get through those, but then i had to wait for season 3 to come in the mail.

when i get on a show like that that i haven't seen before i usually watch them all as fast as i can to get caught up

thats the advantages of having no life i guess

GrnBay007
09-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Hey thanks Red! Weird they left that out.

I was the same way with LOST. I watched 2 or 3 seasons to get caught up. Doesn't take long to get addicted if the show is good.

GrnBay007
10-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Ok, where did the 2nd baby come from? Did Tara have their baby while Jax was off in prison? How long were they in prison? I thought it was supposed to be a few months.

Tony Oday
10-15-2011, 02:05 PM
A year in prison...I am a fan of the show for sure.

red
10-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Ok, where did the 2nd baby come from? Did Tara have their baby while Jax was off in prison? How long were they in prison? I thought it was supposed to be a few months.

she got knocked up in season 3 but wouldn't tell jax. remember how she almost got an abortion?

then she had the thing when he was in the can

i don't get why its a big deal that juice is half black. have they ever said they were whites only, or white supremacists?

GrnBay007
10-16-2011, 01:01 AM
I know...and I like Juice so I hope it doesn't end badly. Well....as much as you can like a guy who blows someone's face off...lol Never heard them say whites only but I've heard them say negative things about the black club.

woodbuck27
10-16-2011, 06:18 AM

Russians and Irishmen in the same space. Seems complicated to me. A tad scary.

red
10-18-2011, 10:05 PM
well that sure sucked :(

GrnBay007
10-18-2011, 11:08 PM
well that sure sucked :(

No kidding....did I mention I liked Juice? Dangg

So my cable is acting up so I went to my brother's place to watch tonight...lol (addicted) There was too much talking at the end of the show.........did Bobby ask for a vote for Clay to step down?

BTW, he just got a 70 inch TV.....that was weird watching it on that! lol

red
10-19-2011, 12:59 PM
bobby asked for a vote to replace clay, not ask him to step down

it was like a now confidence type thing.

so they had to get all the members together to take the vote, thats why the guys were sent to find juice at the end

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Hanging yourself with a chain isn't a good idea. I recommend a good strong rope. It tightens where as a chain just chokes the shit out of you.

red
10-20-2011, 08:30 AM
agreed

i wonder if there's a chance he's still alive. we never saw him quit struggling, maybe the guys that went looking for him find him before he's dead

in ther preview for next week they never mention juice's death

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 09:24 AM
agreed

i wonder if there's a chance he's still alive. we never saw him quit struggling, maybe the guys that went looking for him find him before he's dead

in ther preview for next week they never mention juice's death

Didn't you hear the tree branch crack as they faded to black?

red
10-20-2011, 09:30 AM
Didn't you hear the tree branch crack as they faded to black?

no, did it really?

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 10:27 AM
yes. there was a cracking sound but that was a very solid oak tree.

Clay is a real sonofabitch. This a great show because of how the fabric of characters are weaved in and out. They are all bad dudes, but some are real dirtbags and others are romantic.

red
10-20-2011, 11:03 AM
yeah clay and gemma are real scum

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Gema is scum but she is the best character and katie Seagal is the best actress/actor on the show.

Gema is all about the club, but she is on a power trip that is only second to her husband.

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 11:57 AM
My prediction is that Jackson's bitch gets whacked, she isn't hot enough to be his old lady. Jacks kills Clay, and Jemma gets caught in crossfire and is terribly wounded, but lives. Clay will try and kill half the club to keep his secret concealed. Jackson becomes Prez and "The Sons" become a Christian Biker Gang.

red
10-20-2011, 01:59 PM
i'm a little surprised clay has lasted this long. almost all the club hates him and the stuff the club is now doing. piney hates him, bobbt hates him, jacks hates him, opie knows clay tried to have him killed and instead killed his wife

i agree the doctor is gonna get it soon. that should set up a war

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 02:01 PM
yes. there was a cracking sound but that was a very solid oak tree.

They're in termite country.

Scott Campbell
10-20-2011, 02:13 PM
My prediction is that Jackson's bitch gets whacked, she isn't hot enough to be his old lady. Jacks kills Clay, and Jemma gets caught in crossfire and is terribly wounded, but lives. Clay will try and kill half the club to keep his secret concealed. Jackson becomes Prez and "The Sons" become a Christian Biker Gang.

My prediction is that it will continue to loosely follow Shakespeare's Hamlet until the conclusion of the show. So Clay, Gemma, Jax and a whole bunch of the others have to end up dead.

I still find it hard to believe that Charlie Hunan (Jax) is a Brit.

GrnBay007
10-21-2011, 01:07 AM
i agree the doctor is gonna get it soon. that should set up a war

I hope not I like her. Not so sure that will happen since she took the bullet out of that guy this week...he's the top dog in the Mexican gang, right? I don't like Clay either....total scum. I didn't catch that with the branch snapping....maybe Juice will live.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2011, 08:03 AM
If Juice lives, he will die. The bullet was no big deal, that guy isn't shit just another MC prez, not cartel. Clay is the one that wants her dead, nobody else in the cartel gives a shit.

GrnBay007
10-25-2011, 11:05 PM
So the tree limb did break. Poor Juice...really looked like a lost soul tonight.

Dirty rat bastard Clay!! :(

Scott Campbell
10-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Looks like Piney won't be getting the reprieve that Juice did.

red
10-26-2011, 01:54 PM
did i mention that clay is scum?

GrnBay007
11-09-2011, 08:06 AM
did i mention that clay is scum?

X 100!!

See the previews for next week? Sounds like ol Gemma is gonna get the last laugh.

Only makes sense that Jax gets filled in on all the secrets and then takes care of Clay himself. Dang...the guy had his dad killed, killed his best friend's dad, beat up his momma and trying to have his g/f taken out.

red
11-09-2011, 08:57 AM
i just hope clay is taken out soon, its kind of ridiculous when you think about all the shit he's been able to get away with

and why wouldn't the doc tell jax right away about the letters right after she got attacked?

did gemma say at the end that "his son" had to kill him, or "a son" as in a member of samcro?

Freak Out
11-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Any chance this thread will reach "24" status? :) I don't have cable so I have no idea WTF any of you guys are talking about.

Anyone see Frontline last night?

GrnBay007
11-10-2011, 12:08 AM
i just hope clay is taken out soon, its kind of ridiculous when you think about all the shit he's been able to get away with

and why wouldn't the doc tell jax right away about the letters right after she got attacked?

did gemma say at the end that "his son" had to kill him, or "a son" as in a member of samcro?

I think she said "a son" as in a member but she will have to be a lil careful cause she was involved in the plot that got Jax dad killed.

I think with doc it is initial shock she may never be able to perform surgery again because of her hand. She will get pissed after the shock and I think she will tell him....then Jax will go on a rampage.

GrnBay007
11-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Any chance this thread will reach "24" status? :) I don't have cable so I have no idea WTF any of you guys are talking about.

Anyone see Frontline last night?

Naa, I doubt it will reach 24 status lol I think u would like it Freak, u should watch online or watch the DVD's.

Deputy Nutz
11-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Just watched the show last night. Jemma got her ass beat! Any one of the SOA member will slit Clay's throat for the beating he gave Jemma. Jemma is the Son's in Charming, she isn't the typical "Old Lady" and the club knows that. Without her Clay would be nothing. After seeing Jemma's face and finding out about Clay's envolvement in the hit on Tera, Jax isn't going to believe a word Clay has to say about his mother.

Deputy Nutz
11-10-2011, 07:50 AM
I also think Jax looks more manly with the shorter hair. I thoat he looked like a greasy punk with the longer hair.

GrnBay007
11-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Agree!!

Is this the final season??

Scott Campbell
11-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Agree!!

Is this the final season??

October 17, 2011 11:45 AM PST FX Renews Sons of Anarchy for Fifth Season (http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/sons-of-anarchy-season-5-renewal/)

http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/userphoto/mmasters.jpg?1860094634 Megan Masters

http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/SOAs4jax_300110903160859.jpg (http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/sons-anarchy-season-4-video/soas4jax_300/)SAMCRO supporters, rejoice: FX has ordered a fifth cycle of Sons of Anarchy.
“Everyone at FX is very grateful to [executive producer] Kurt Sutter, his many writing, directing and producing collaborators and his masterful cast for making such a compelling and beautifully crafted show,” FX president John Landgraf said in a statement Monday.

Sons of Anarchy‘s Theo Rossi Details SAMCRO’s ‘Murky’ Future (http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/sons-of-anarchy-preview-theo-rossi/)
The gritty drama kicked off its latest run on Sept. 6 with its largest audience ever, and has since continued to enjoy a ratings-rich season.
Sons of Anarchy Season 4 is set to conclude in jaw-dropping style on Tuesday, November 29 at 10/9c.

GrnBay007
11-25-2011, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Scott Campbell;635702]October 17, 2011 11:45 AM PST FX Renews Sons of Anarchy for Fifth Season (http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/sons-of-anarchy-season-5-renewal/)

That's good. Someone told me this was the last season and I thought it could be true since the main characters are falling like flies lately either going to prison or getting shot.

Deputy Nutz
11-30-2011, 07:39 AM
I have no clue why Jax was in such a hurry to save Clay. It is like Jax forgot all about Clay beating the crap out of his mother. I would have asked Oppie to shoot him again. Jemma covering her own ass again. And the Doc is turning into a trip.

GrnBay007
11-30-2011, 08:43 PM
I have no clue why Jax was in such a hurry to save Clay. It is like Jax forgot all about Clay beating the crap out of his mother. I would have asked Oppie to shoot him again. Jemma covering her own ass again. And the Doc is turning into a trip.

Yeah, why wouldn't Jax as Gemma why she was OK being with Clay knowing he killed his father? That was kinda lame. Maybe he already knows? Maybe will ask later?

Doc just wants to get her man and kids out of the whole situation for good and now that we know the show is going another season that can't happen cause the show wouldn't be near as good without Jax in it.

Scott Campbell
11-30-2011, 09:21 PM
I think SOA jumped the shark last night.

And now Romeo is in cahoots with the Feds? Sheesh.

GrnBay007
12-01-2011, 12:16 AM
I think SOA jumped the shark last night.

And now Romeo is in cahoots with the Feds? Sheesh.

Yeah, something up with that when he said his source said Otto did nothing. I guess there is a lot more to be learned.

I just wonder how they are going to get around the whole RICO thing. Obviously has the potential to bring down the entire club.

GrnBay007
12-01-2011, 12:17 AM
When Doc say's to Gemma........"he's mine". OH BOY yeah, that is not happening lol

gbgary
12-01-2011, 09:13 AM
pretty explosive episode. on a side note...jax pulls off the american accent pretty good doesn't he?!

Scott Campbell
12-01-2011, 06:36 PM
pretty explosive episode.

I thought it sucked. First off, Tig would never go rogue like that. Secondly, the club would kill him if he did. Thirdly, Clay got shot twice at point blank range, but should be getting out of the hospital in the next episode.

WTF? Harry Potter was more believable.

Deputy Nutz
12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
I hate you scott campbell.

gbgary
12-01-2011, 09:18 PM
I thought it sucked. First off, Tig would never go rogue like that. Secondly, the club would kill him if he did. Thirdly, Clay got shot twice at point blank range, but should be getting out of the hospital in the next episode.

WTF? Harry Potter was more believable.

:D i didn't say it was believable.

GrnBay007
12-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Tig is a crazy F'er but also like a big teddybear.

Yeah it was weird what Tig did and out of context for club "rules" but think about how they've been showing Tig being kinda jealous that Clay was pulling away and not including him. He's always been extremely loyal to Clay.

Deputy Nutz
12-02-2011, 07:39 AM
I thought it was stupid that he would run someone down with a car. The show has enough, reason throw shit against the wall hoping that it sticks.

Scott Campbell
12-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Weak!

red
12-07-2011, 08:07 PM
i liked the season ender

it was pretty sweat watching clay get put in his place like a little bitch

Deputy Nutz
12-09-2011, 08:20 AM
To much loose ends. I find it funny how the writers had know idea how to tie up the Rico investigation so they just bring in the CIA. That was lame, but Jax is gonna get stabbed in the back about dozen times by clay next season. The blacks are going to kill some honkey, and the Cartel will have their thumb on the SOA. To many loose ends for season final.

digitaldean
12-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Missed the last couple of episodes...
I like the series overall, but somehow the episodes I did watch weren't as good as last season.

Freak Out
12-29-2011, 12:54 AM
I just watched the pilot and episode 1 on Amazon Prime....pretty good. So I should stop after season one? :)

GrnBay007
12-29-2011, 01:01 AM
I just watched the pilot and episode 1 on Amazon Prime....pretty good. So I should stop after season one? :)

Nooooooo keep watching! U will like it. And you can be all caught up by mid summer when the new season begins! :)

Scott Campbell
12-29-2011, 07:33 AM

I thought season 1 and 2 were very good. Season 3 was great. Season 4 was great until the last two episodes.

Freak Out
12-29-2011, 11:13 AM
ok...thanks. I really like the cast.

GrnBay007
12-29-2011, 09:27 PM
I miss it!! :( It's the only show I watched weekly. Now I just look forward to late night Criminal Minds and Friends repeats.

GrnBay007
09-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Anyone still watching this?

I missed week 1 and 2 so caught up last night. WOW! Some crazy stuff going on.

Jimmy Smits!! Loved him in NYPD Blue. Weird seeing him in this role but I like him so far.

And Michael from LOST playing another bad guy.

K-town
09-21-2012, 02:07 PM
Episodes 1 and 2 make up for last season's lame ending (magically the CIA makes all their troubles disappear, Jax and Tara strike the John and Gemma pose, etc.).
Epsiode 1 barbecue was...harsh. Agree Jimmy Smits is a good addition. And I want to visit his "companionator" service center.
Episode 2: Does Fawn hate Tig because his idiocy got her sister killed, or because he was 'tarded enough to name his daughters Dawn and Fawn?
I hope they don't spend too much time in jail. Already been done.
Odds on which character bites it next?

red
09-21-2012, 03:41 PM
i think tig is gonna go nuts and blame everyone for his kid getting burned. i think he'll take out black, then turn his wrath on jax and clayfor making up the whole story about the 9ers shooting clay

i think jimmy smits is gonna turn out being an enemy by the end of the season. he just seems to be too cool about everything

GrnBay007
09-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Does Fawn hate Tig because his idiocy got her sister killed, or because he was 'tarded enough to name his daughters Dawn and Fawn?

I hope they don't spend too much time in jail. Already been done.
Odds on which character bites it next?

LOL yeah those names cracked me up too!

Last time they were in prison they didn't show much of it at all and I was surprised they didn't. This time I think we will see more of that.

red
09-25-2012, 10:06 PM
well hasn't this just been a fucking fantastic week.

nfl fucks me last night, now my favorite son gets killed off tonight

i think i'll stay in bed the rest of the week

GrnBay007
09-25-2012, 10:41 PM
OMGosh!!!! I can't believe they did that!! And talk about brutal. Each week this show is just hittin it. Wow, you know there's gonna be big time revenge coming down the road.

GrnBay007
09-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm kinda wishin I wouldn't have started watching this season and then just bought it when it comes out and watch the whole thing in one weekend! lol Hate waiting a week for the next show!

Doc sure toughened up this season!

Deputy Nutz
09-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Totally brutal and very sad. Op was a just a very tormented soul and gave up his whole family to the SONS and then gave his life. also he was one of the only really believable character on the show, although he was too well spoken to be a biker.

I mean has anyone actually met any 1%ers? They are not exactly the most well rounded individuals.

GrnBay007
09-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Looking back on it there were signs it would be Op. His Dad is killed and Jack confesses the whole story to him beforehand. When he drops his kids off to the porn star he tells her he doesn't know if he loves anyone.....or something to that effect. Just seemed he turned into a lost soul. Just surprised he would do that having 2 young kids.

It was ugly.

I really liked him.

GrnBay007
09-26-2012, 07:50 PM
LOL what about Gemma beating the crap out of the HO that is with Clay? Too funny! And then Clay laughs.

Deputy Nutz
09-26-2012, 07:57 PM
That was way too over the top and a dumb addition to the script. I understand they are doing their best to show Jemma unravel but she was taking it doggy style from a total stranger two episodes before, why she cares that the guy used her face as a door stop is screwing a ho

GrnBay007
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
And the hickies??? lol does anyone even do that anymore?

Doc was funny with that one.....put a scarf on, what are you 16?

GrnBay007
09-26-2012, 08:04 PM
I really like the Jimmy Smits character but I also have a feeling he is going to end up being a bad guy.

What is his characters name?

GrnBay007
09-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh, and I think the home invasions are being done by the newbies with SOA. Just can't figure out why or who they are affiliated with.

K-town
09-27-2012, 12:59 PM
The actor who protrayed Half-sack is thought to have murdered his 81 year old ex-landlord. In the aftermath, he fell to his death.

Story here: http://theblemish.com/2012/09/sons-of-anarchy-actor-found-dead-murdered-an-81-year-old/.

red
10-02-2012, 09:06 PM
i'm getting sick of gemma and clay. neither one adds anything but stupidity to the show at this point

they should kill both of them off to make up for killing opie last week

GrnBay007
10-03-2012, 01:53 AM
LOL I wouldn't go that far Red.

I didn't think Clay had any business being at the funeral.

Gemma.....what a bitch, eh? lol does she ever NOT have an agenda? Getting Terra and that other chick to fight and then standing back to watch was pretty funny.

I don't know about anyone else, but that scene in the cell with Op still gave me the creeps tonight.

GrnBay007
10-17-2012, 12:49 AM
I didn't see this week's episode tonight....gotta watch it later.

I'm a lil concerned that nobody posted in here tonight. Makes me think it was a dud! :(

red
10-17-2012, 06:50 PM
I only saw the last twety minutes last night

Clays a giant dickwad

GrnBay007
10-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Watched last week's episode before tonight's. Wow!! Yeah, when is Clay finally going to be stopped from his dirty deeds?

Jax got revenge. I thought Unser was a gonner.

Gemma totally unraveling (skank style!)

I didn't like how tonight ended!! Sad! :(

I didn't realize the writer of SOA, Kurt Sutter, is Otto and that he and Katey Sagal are married. Was I the last to know? lol

Watching it with a friend each week.....an excuse to drink a couple margaritas during the week and dissect what is happening. :)

red
10-24-2012, 07:02 PM
i didn't watch it again this week

i'm having problems getting into it this season