PDA

View Full Version : Detroit's own - "The Booty Lounge"

Guiness
09-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Points for originality! Last line of the post is the best:tup:

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/32344657

Proving once again that it’s not a real tailgate if you’re not getting at least one lap dance* from a stripper, the Associated Press is reporting that police have discovered a bus that apparently was operating as a mobile strip club for Lions (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/DET) fans tailgating before home games.

*For those AP style guide followers, we think “lap dance” is correct and not “lap-dance” or “lapdance.”

More from the AP (because, honestly, I can’t write it more perfect than this):

The operators of the "Booty Lounge" say on their company's Facebook page that the red and black bus can be hired for private parties and is available with or without "ladys." It features two stages with steel dance poles, a smoke machine, laser lights and a sound system.

They also say they park the bus at "numerous events" each year and invite the public to "pay a visit."

More from the Facebook page: “The Booty lounge is a true an amazing**, one of a kind trailblazer in the transportation industry.”

**Yes, this is a typo on the Facebook page. Which makes it infinitely more classy.

Bad news, though. Detroit police chief Ralph Godbee told the Detroit News the bus appears to be illegal.

Which is disappointing, because I think -- and I don’t believe I’m alone here -- that if we start banning illegal mobile strip club buses from giving out pregame lap dances at NFL games, it means the terrorists truly have won.

Fritz
09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
The best part is that in the Detroit News article on this, they featured a picture that apparently appeared on Facebook of a lil' honey posed with two of Detroit's finest!

Ah, Detroit.

Guiness
09-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Yay! Someone replied to my thread!

And here I thought nobody cared.

sheepshead
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM
anyone working in Detroit has to be applauded.