PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Destination!

SkinBasket
09-29-2011, 08:43 PM
We are looking at all possibilities, but for only a week. Make a recommendation. Don't be a fucktard. I would say the leading candidates are Belize and Croatia.

MJZiggy
09-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Belize is dirt poor. High crime. That said, if you can get out to the Mayan ruins, it's kind of a cool day trip. The bus only takes you so far then you get on a tour boat where they drive like the Mario Andretti of the waterways. I've never been, but had Costa Rica recommended to me (admittedly, it was by the Costa Rican who did the tile work in my kitchen. They called him Pollo, but he was a genius at tilesetting). I knew someone who was married to a Croatian, but he was a pervert. I've always wanted to go to Spain. I will go one of these days.

Joemailman
09-29-2011, 09:30 PM
I knew someone who was married to a Croatian, but he was a pervert.

Sounds like Croatia is perfect for Skin.

MJZiggy
09-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Sounds like Croatia is perfect for Skin.

Good point.

mraynrand
09-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Costa Rica Baby!

SkinBasket
09-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Belize is dirt poor. High crime.

We're only in Belize City a very short time before we would be whisked away to Coco Plum Island. This is what happens when you let gay guys name islands.

We also like DaNang Vietnam and some of those SE Asian islands, but the airfare is a little high and you have to spend over a day on airplanes to get there.

Scott Campbell
09-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Dollywood.

SkinBasket
09-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Dollywood.

Believe me, that's good enough for me. The wife hasn't been out of the country though, and wants to practice an escape route in case Obama's re-elected.

MadtownPacker
09-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Whatever you do don't go Mexico right now dude. Even the vacation spots, the mobs are fighting for control of those right now.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2011, 08:09 AM
How about some place normal? The Skinbasket Family are deep enders

What the fuck, how do you have any common sense asking us about vaction spots and the two you mention are third world countries? How the fuck would we have any fucking clue about places like that unless we served in the miltary and had to go over to those shit holes to manage World Peace?

At least Partial's destinations made fucking sense to normal people.

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Whatever you do don't go Mexico right now dude. Even the vacation spots, the mobs are fighting for control of those right now.

Fuck. That really screws with my next vacation. We enjoyed the Palace resorts so much in Cancun that we were going to go back next summer. But I don't want to get raped.

red
09-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Derry, northern ireland

make sure you wear a shirt with the union jack on it

also make sure you take a sign and hold it up real high that says "i love the queen"

Scott Campbell
09-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Believe me, that's good enough for me. The wife hasn't been out of the country though, and wants to practice an escape route in case Obama's re-elected.

I wouldn't go to Europe unless you have at least 2 weeks. How bout Vancouver?

Freak Out
09-30-2011, 09:55 AM
We are looking at all possibilities, but for only a week. Make a recommendation. Don't be a fucktard. I would say the leading candidates are Belize and Croatia.

What are you looking for? Culture, beaches....both?

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2011, 10:11 AM
Brookfield WI

retailguy
09-30-2011, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't go to Europe unless you have at least 2 weeks. How bout Vancouver?

Vancouver is spectacular! Robson street is a blast. Nice ferry ride over to Victoria island and buchart gardens too.

You could do London in 10 days...

SkinBasket
09-30-2011, 10:16 AM
All I want to do is have a beach and snorkel. Normal snorkeling. Not cocksnorkeling, which rules out Canada. To be fair to the Canadians here, there's just something about Canada that repulses me, kind of like New Orleans.

Nutz, there are loads of people here who've hinted at their foreign misadventures in SE Asia. I think wist's woman is Thai for christ's sake.

SkinBasket
09-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Brookfield WI

I'll come over on Friday. What time? I might want to stay Saturday night too. Shall I tell my wife now that I plan to spend my half of the vacation budget next weekend?

MadScientist
09-30-2011, 12:04 PM
How bout Hawaii then. All the tea-tards think that is not part of the US.

red
09-30-2011, 12:15 PM
my friend and his wife went to st. martins earlier this year and loved it

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll come over on Friday. What time? I might want to stay Saturday night too. Shall I tell my wife now that I plan to spend my half of the vacation budget next weekend?

absolutely.

Upnorth
09-30-2011, 12:17 PM
I hear India is great for first time travellers.

SkinBasket
09-30-2011, 01:22 PM
India is dirtier than New Orleans.

Been to St Thomas, and it was ideal, so that's why we're probably looking for someplace similar.

HowardRoark
09-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Go to St. Barts; really nice looking French women walking around without clothes on.

And good food too.

MJZiggy
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
India is dirtier than New Orleans.

Been to St Thomas, and it was ideal, so that's why we're probably looking for someplace similar.

There's Nevis too. Former BIL used to run the Four Seasons down there.

Partial
09-30-2011, 07:33 PM
At least Partial's destinations made fucking sense to normal people.

I thoroughly enjoyed Naples, FL. I would recommend it, though I would check water temperatures before committing as it's probably not nearly as fun if it's too cold to swim. I can't imagine that's the case in Oct. though.

Probably not the best for the mini baskets. There isn't a lot for kids to do. Disney would be an option I would think.

Little Whiskey
10-01-2011, 05:34 AM
St. Martin was great. the dutch side of the island is much cheaper than the french side.

I also loved st. kitts, but that was just a port stop on a cruise ship so I don't know what you would do after the first day. they also have crazy ass monkeys running around the island.

MadtownPacker
10-01-2011, 06:34 AM
St. Martin was great. the dutch side of the island is much cheaper than the french side.

I also loved st. kitts, but that was just a port stop on a cruise ship so I don't know what you would do after the first day. they also have crazy ass monkeys running around the island.
Wow fancy. I would have figured you just went to the Appalachian mountain to visit family.

SkinBasket
10-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Probably not the best for the mini baskets. There isn't a lot for kids to do. Disney would be an option I would think.

The kids are not invited.

Zool
10-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow fancy. I would have figured you just went to the Appalachian mountain to visit family.

I like that you think its 1 mountain.

MJZiggy
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM

I was in the Appalachians today. Cold and rainy is not how I like going through the mountains.

Freak Out
10-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Iceland or Trinidad.

SkinBasket
10-06-2011, 07:16 AM
I think we're settled on Belize for now. I've given it as much energy as I could.

http://www.cocoplumcay.com/

mraynrand
10-06-2011, 09:11 AM
I think we're settled on Belize for now. I've given it as much energy as I could.

http://www.cocoplumcay.com/

Now I know where to send the cruise missile. ¡Belize Navidad!

Freak Out
10-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Nice.....going to be on the mainland at all? Visit a howler monkey colony after you've eaten acid. Good times......

SkinBasket
10-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Nice.....going to be on the mainland at all? Visit a howler monkey colony after you've eaten acid. Good times......

Just for one day. Zip line and cave tubing. Maybe the stupid indian ruins.

mraynrand
10-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Just for one day. Zip line and cave tubing. Maybe the stupid indian ruins.

Nothing quite like floating down a river, soaking in yours and everyone else's urine for several hours. Reminds me of tubing in the Apple river with friends and a cooler of beer.

Freak Out
10-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Howler monkey urine.

SkinBasket
10-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Nothing quite like floating down a river, soaking in yours and everyone else's urine for several hours. Reminds me of tubing in the Apple river with friends and a cooler of beer.

I plan on using an anal plug, for several reasons, but it should prevent any penetration while in the tube.

MadtownPacker
10-07-2011, 01:37 PM

I figured one mountain per tooth. Ass.

Take it up with partial, fucking iPhone auto-fill.

Zool
10-07-2011, 01:38 PM
I figured one mountain per tooth. Ass.

Take it up with partial, fucking iPhone auto-fill.

Ohhh I figured you were just typing in broken english.

woodbuck27
10-08-2011, 04:50 AM

Mexico is really scary right now Mad. . . . .and everyone ... ' the travel bureaus' ... forget to remind you to:

Please beware of the pick pockets operating in vacations spots like Barbados.. . . and IT GETS FAR WORSE....

That destination is way too pricy or it was when I visited BARBADOS but the pick pockets, hustlers and rapists really turn on the RADAR.

You really need some common sense and ' a trust noone but your party ' those you know even a little bit attitude on, in alot of these destinations.

At the airport on OUR departure I was asked if we were the victims of any crime. I learned theh of the alias,s of a man the wqas a known serial rapist in Barbados. Rape and get caught and sentenced and out again to do it all over again in 6-8 months time behind bars. Lovely !
OneSaturday this Dude posed as a Oisten, Barbados town cop on off duty. His plan was to get Ann and I to a jazz club that evening; and get me loaded and or jealous or otherwise pissed and away from my gal and isolate her by seperating us to follow through on his seriel crime need to rape my gal.

I realized that something was amiss when he couldn't convince his wife to join us for that evening. This he worked on Ann and I that Saturday afternoon. Shit he was smooth and I bought him beer and food and even cigerettes that afternoon as he seemed so cool and I love 'LIVE' Jazz. He was tall and thin as a rake. . . and really bad ass I later discovered.

That night after I called us off after calling the local police Dept. to check the Sharpie out two local undercover officers overheard my conversation at the hotel lobby desk as the others in my party awaited Ann and I as I needed to follow my gut instincts. He spoke so lovingly of his nurse wife and that evening she would join him and Ann and I after we ate with our vacationing party. Late that afternoon after he had spent 5 hours with us at tyhe hotel poolside lobby and our graces he called our room with the news that his wife had another engagement with her girl friends. I thought WTF. I spent over the top too much on this dude as I love Jazz. Jazz in Bridgetown, Barbados was in my mind too cool.

He couldn't convince his wife to enjoy Ann and I after our hospitality all afternoon!? mmmm It didn't add up and my gut instincts were on overload.

Two Canadian gals arrived at the hotel that afternoon in on a short one week vacation to Barbados. This fucker all pissed as Ann and I didn't show where we told him we'd meet after our dinner with friends. Arrives back along the wall on the common beach at the pool lobby of our hotel and begins to lay the charm on this two young ladies. A new target. One of them leavesthe premises with this charming off duty Police Officer (maybe she loved Jazz too) He no more gets her out in the darkened lane a short ways from the hotel when he mugs and rapes her.

Nice vacation spot? Yes ... but buyer beware.

WELCOME . . . . TO BEAUTIUL BARBADOS.

woodbuck27
10-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Derry, northern ireland

make sure you wear a shirt with the union jack on it

also make sure you take a sign and hold it up real high that says "i love the queen"

No Hell NO! Then you'd be in CANADA.