PDA

View Full Version : HELL'S KITCHEN

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 06:36 PM
ANYBODY ELSE DRAWN TO THIS SHOW ? TONIGHT IS THE FINALE.

I use to be a cook at one of the Top Restaurants/Theaters in WI.

Two Gals made the finals. One is hot and more creative in her dishes, and the other is a faster than lightning getting meals out, ok looking, and a better server under pressure.

So the face off is tonight.

THE HOT CREATIVE ONE or THE LIGHTING SPEEDY ONE.

Should be interesting.

FavreChild
08-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Um, dear, isn't The Fireside the ONLY restaurant/theater in WI??

FavreChild
08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Two Gals made the finals.

Oh, THAT'S why you're watching.

By the way, you *do* realize that football is on tonight....right? :wink:

Joemailman
08-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Two Gals made the finals.

Oh, THAT'S why you're watching.

By the way, you *do* realize that football is on tonight....right? :wink:

Bretsky is hoping for a food fight.

red
08-14-2006, 08:21 PM
yeah i got hooked, and i have no clue why. i hate cooking

anyways

go heather

the other girl just got the cheif to have a stiffy for her. she shouldn't be there. keith should have been, even if he is a slob

red
08-14-2006, 09:01 PM
good choice

she was the best through the whole thing

that was an obvious choice to me

MadtownPacker
08-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Not a fan of the show but a few weeks back I caught an episode where the Chef dude made all these fancy dishes out of crayppy ingredients and tricked the contestants into thinking they where made out of the good stuff.

The catfish caviar was too cool and the way the Main Chef got pissed off at the contestants lousy taste buds was hilarious.

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Um, dear, isn't The Fireside the ONLY restaurant/theater in WI??

Na; there is more; but they are wanna be's.

The F'side is the best Restaurant/Theater to score at though

Plus I've witness Grailee action coming from there

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 09:44 PM

anyways

go heather

the other girl just got the cheif to have a stiffy for her. she shouldn't be there. keith should have been, even if he is a slob

Come on, Keith was an immature asshole and needs to grow up. He has no business leading anybody in anything.

Plus, who wouldn't have a stiffy for the other gal; all of America does..well except the gay guys of course.

Gotta love the ending. Chef comes on and says well I'm on to my next challenge...as for the rest...f you..............and goes on laughing. He has a great job.

B

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 09:46 PM
good choice

she was the best through the whole thing

that was an obvious choice to me

VERY TRUE; She was a great chef and great leader.

The HOTTIE really screwed up by selecting the loser crew as her team as well.

But regardless Heather was the best chef

And Virginia should pose for Playboy due to her recognition and looks. She knows how to use her BABISM; she will go places for that.

B

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Not a fan of the show but a few weeks back I caught an episode where the Chef dude made all these fancy dishes out of crayppy ingredients and tricked the contestants into thinking they where made out of the good stuff.

The catfish caviar was too cool and the way the Main Chef got pissed off at the contestants lousy taste buds was hilarious.

That helped me get hooked too; hilarious

red
08-14-2006, 09:47 PM

anyways

go heather

Come on, Keith was an immature asshole and needs to grow up. He has no business leading anybody in anything.

Plus, who wouldn't have a stiffy for the other gal; all of America does..well except the gay guys of course.

Gotta love the ending. Chef comes on and says well I'm on to my next challenge...as for the rest...f you..............and goes on laughing. He has a great job.

B

he made that show, my favorite part was when he was calling sara a fat cow. god i hated her.

come on, keith could at least do something other then flurt. she could cook and taste things, and that was it. she couldn't lead or handle pressure at all

plus i hated her nose, she had a fat nose with two little slits, it just threw her whole face off

Bretsky
08-14-2006, 10:17 PM

anyways

go heather

B

he made that show, my favorite part was when he was calling sara a fat cow. god i hated her.

come on, keith could at least do something other then flurt. she could cook and taste things, and that was it. she couldn't lead or handle pressure at all

plus i hated her nose, she had a fat nose with two little slits, it just threw her whole face off

Sara was pond scum. A backstabber like .....Keith...who could cook, but he was immature and disrespectful. I'd never want him on my team because he lacked pride. He'd melt down and stab everyone in the back.

The hottie would have been the perfect person to design the menu and test items while Heather ran the kitchen. Heather was incredibly amazing behind the line. She was the right choice though

TheRaven
08-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Keith was a horrible leader, even Virginia was better than him. The guy can cook, but that's all he will ever be. He's too much of a bitch right now to be anything else.

I find it ironic that he said Ramsey had a hard on for Virginia, when it was Keith that was flirting with Heather the whole time and then chose to take Virginia to Vegas with him for obvious reasons. The reason she won a lot of challenges is because it wasn't just about the cooking then. You had to have some charisma and some pallet. She had both and cleaned up at times. Keith had none and didn't.

Even when he said that to Ramsey, he barely could squeak it out and then bitched out after that. He's just a guy who thinks he is 'hard' but instead is a lazy fatass slob.

Virginia has two problems. Despite some charisma, she still finds herself very awkward at times, which leads to inconsistant leadership. The second is that she chose a very poor team dynamic. I don't think she appreciated the impact her choices would have on her winning that night.

As far as Heather goes, she rocked it and deserved it more than anyone. She brought together the closest thing to a complete package that anyone on that show had to offer. I am glad she won, although the quality control did have me a bit worried last night. I hope she puts more emphasis on that in her own place.

BallHawk
08-16-2006, 07:04 AM
You'll never believe what happened. Treasure Hunters was on at 9:00 that night, so my Dad DVR'd Hells Kitchen. Well we're watching it last night and they put there keys in the door and then it goes to a commercial. Then it freezes. The disc is a piece of shit and we tried it again and it always gets caught after 50 minutes for some reason. I found out who won, but I missed the dramatics.

I wanted Virginia to win, but she screwed herself picking Larry, Moe, and Curly.

As for Heather.....EGO-MANIAC :shock: . Did she seriously think people want so see her cooking. That would annoy the hell out of me.

Virginia's short ribs looked delicious.