PDA

View Full Version : dang they're ugly...

gbgary
08-14-2006, 07:25 PM
the viking's new uniforms. like the Packers, and some other teams, they had a classic uniform that shouldn't be drastically changed...but they f'd-up and ruined them.

Willard
08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Ther stripes on the pants are heinous!

ND72
08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
oh yeah...I like the uni's, really...just not for a classic team like Minnesota is in the NFL, or a midwest state and community, just doesn't fit well with the NFC North. If it was like the Saints doing it, I think it'd be more "acceptable" than a Minnesota or Chicago or Green Bay, even Detroit.

HarveyWallbangers
08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Aaron Brooks has the same problem that Culpepper had last year. He looks afraid to throw the ball, so he holds onto it too long. It might not be long before Andrew Walter is running this team.

Joemailman
08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.worldofbubble.com/images/teletubbies_tinky_winky.jpg

Weird helmets

FavreChild
08-14-2006, 08:02 PM
The vikes are ugly regardless.

Sorry, rastak.

gbgary
08-14-2006, 08:10 PM
http://www.worldofbubble.com/images/teletubbies_tinky_winky.jpg

http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/images/smilies/smiley23[1].gif

MadtownPacker
08-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Anything with purple is ugly. I ran some guy off the road the other day just cuz his license plate frame was purple. Kept pretending it was our resident viking Rastak.

red
08-14-2006, 09:36 PM
i like the design, i don't think they're ugly at all/ in fact i'm one of the few that wished the packers would have moderned up their unies to the ron wolf design. of course i'm also under 60, so i don't consider all old things to be sacred.

the problem like mad said is the purple. iMO thats just a horrible color for a football team. its just a darker shade of pink

with that said i have no clue what they should change the color too. maybe blue, but then thats too close to the bears

Rastak
08-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Anything with purple is ugly. I ran some guy off the road the other day just cuz his license plate frame was purple. Kept pretending it was our resident viking Rastak.

Were it me, you'd have been forced into a tree in retaliation. I'm a friendly guy 99% of the time but when I get pissed.......LOL....

Anyway, peace Mad....

HarveyWallbangers
08-14-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't think the unis were horrible, but I'm kind of old school. If I were a Vikings fan, I would have preferred they kept the old ones.

Rastak
08-14-2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think the unis were horrible, but I'm kind of old school. If I were a Vikings fan, I would have preferred they kept the old ones.

And I am old school and I wish they would have,.....but what the hell, I did buy a Chester Taylor road replica this afternoon before the game....

Cheesehead Craig
08-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Many Viking fans agree with you, as do I.

CaliforniaCheez
08-15-2006, 07:54 AM
It is beyond ugly. It is painful to the eyes.
Some idiot dreamed them up and someone with greater stupidity approved them.

They are even uglier than the Broncos uniform.

Rastak
08-15-2006, 07:58 AM
It is beyond ugly. It is painful to the eyes.
Some idiot dreamed them up and someone with greater stupidity approved them.

They are even uglier than the Broncos uniform.

I completely disagree. But everyone has their opinion.

BlueBrewer
08-15-2006, 08:24 AM
they remind me of the Rams unis