PDA

View Full Version : Who are you people?

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
There are 40 members and 140 guests viewing this forum.

Why don't you sign up for an account and post something, you little worm?

Sorry, that wasn't very welcoming. I notice when people do join and announce that they are "long time lurkers" they always come back for more. What were you saving that cherry for, anyway? The forum owner is a complete jerk, but he won't sell your account information to internet criminals or nothing.

More voices here will make the place better.

Brando19
10-02-2011, 09:18 PM
I think they're all Vikings fans looking for a new team. lol

mission
10-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Yeah, register and post. We need some new people and won't make fun of you for posting stupid stuff.

MJZiggy
10-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah, register and post. We need some new people and won't make fun of you for posting stupid stuff.

So true. God knows they put up with me...

Joemailman
10-02-2011, 09:21 PM
They're like illegal aliens. Deport them.

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I think that's how this forum started. Deportees

red
10-02-2011, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48

Airin' Rodgers
10-02-2011, 11:47 PM
I lurk nearly every day but rarely post.

If the final decision is to deport me I would like to pick my final destination.

edit: Apparently I have 142 posts. That's about 140 more than I remember. Hmm. Too many late nights I guess.

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2011, 11:57 PM
I have 142 posts. That's about 140 more than I remember . no prob Airin, drunk posting is acceptable here

channtheman
10-03-2011, 12:28 AM
no prob Airin, drunk posting is acceptable here

Not only is it accepted, it's encouraged.

AtlPackFan
10-03-2011, 06:51 AM

Right, not at all. ;-)

AtlPackFan
10-03-2011, 06:52 AM
I think they're all Vikings fans looking for a new team. lol

Bite your tongue!

AtlPackFan
10-03-2011, 06:57 AM
I'm a lurker, I'll admit it. A registered lurker but still a lurker. Not an Xs and Os guy and don't feel comfortable posting about stuff when I probably don't know what I'm talking about. So, when I do post its usually in the form of a question or to ask for clarification.

Smeefers
10-03-2011, 08:48 AM

Lies! it's all lies! Actually, they don't really make fun of you, they just ignore you... then talk about back in the day when they started this forum in the comments section of the newspaper or whatever.

pbmax
10-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Not an Xs and Os guy and don't feel comfortable posting about stuff when I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

As you have probably noticed, this doesn't cause many of us any hesitation at all.

gbgary
10-03-2011, 10:23 AM
yep...we need these guests to officially come on board...so i don't feel like the dumbest guy here anymore. :oops: i always think those read this, be smarter threads are aimed at me. :lol:

rbaloha1
10-03-2011, 10:40 AM

Too many bullies on the board that scare the heck out of me. Sometimes I self applaud myself against the ditto heads and echo chambers.

Newbies -- go for it -- you shall be a better person.

Smidgeon
10-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah. Seriously. As of now, there are (38 members and 132 guests). Where is everyone? This could be much more robust...

rbaloha1
10-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Yeah. Seriously. As of now, there are (38 members and 132 guests). Where is everyone? This could be much more robust...

Do not worry -- all bark no bite. The thin skinned right wingers will block you anyways -- no worries!

smuggler
10-03-2011, 02:52 PM
For the love of Vince, do not register on this site unless you can handle people posting while under the influence of alcohol or a little profanity. GO THE PACKERS, BITCH!

woodbuck27
10-08-2011, 06:45 AM
I think that's how this forum started. Deportees

No we're al inported FA's of limited resources and distinction. Yet those 40 who reglarly have the courage to post here are like our namesakes ' survivors '. RATS.

and yes ...please people who visit PackeRats ... have the parts to post and get involved in this interesting and educational NFL fan site. The Romper Room is worth the price of admission alone....with so much solid information about life and the living; interesting discussions of every kind.

We need new blood and none is ever really shed here. It's becoming one solid CLAN, yet we're beginnng to resemble and OLD Boys and Girls Club. I'm amazed that our membership stays at around 'only 40' regular posters. This is an awesome NFL fan site and one helluva NFL resource if the NFL is a hobby of sorts.

The Milwaukee MLB Team made the post season and that's also covered here. . . . as I expect are the Bucks. I havn't the time to enjoy all that PackerRats really exposes us to. Again I have a chance to thank THE OWNERSHIP OF PACKERRATS. WHOEVER YOU ARE... Congratulations for your perseverence, patience, understanding and overall excellence of ownership. I want to see you make some real dough from this site. We've IMO some of the finest NFL fans, regularly posting here and growing yearly as excellent NFL fans.

I'm aware that the cream of NFL fans post at Packerrats. We love OUR Packers and PAKERRATS OUR Green Bay Packer HOME; but as a group we're so much more.

Come on join us ! It won't HURT too much. . . . and you'll learn to be more as an NFL fan (-;

GO PACKERS !