PDA

View Full Version : The Packers-Falcons Preseason Week 2 - Dope Sheet

woodbuck27
08-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Download The Packers-Falcons Preseason Week 2 Dope Sheet

posted 08/14/2006

To download the dope sheet for "the Falcons at Packers" Pre season game #2 go to:

http://www.packers.com/

THIS WEEK'S NOTABLE STORYLINES:

-Green Bay plays its first 2006 home game, looking to rebound from a sub-par preseason opener.

-A pair of former 49ers coordinators - Atlanta's Jim Mora and Green Bay's Mike McCarthy, two of the league's youngest coaches - face off.

-Packers offensive coordinator Jeff Jagodzinski, who coached in Atlanta each of the past two seasons (tight ends 2004, offensive line 2005), faces his former club. Jagodzinski has brought with him the zone-blocking scheme he learned from the Falcons' Alex Gibbs. With the scheme, the Packers hope they can enjoy some of the success Jagodzinski and Gibbs enjoyed in Atlanta, where the Falcons each of the last two years led the NFL in both rushing yards per game and rushing yards per carry.

-Atlanta makes its first trip to Lambeau Field since shocking Green Bay with a 27-7 win in the 2002 playoffs, the Packers' first-ever postseason loss at home.

-The Packers play the 57th annual Upper Midwest Shrine Game, one of the NFL's oldest traditions. The Packers have won six of the last seven Shrine contests, including a 10-7 triumph over San Diego in the 2005 edition.

Also available at Packers.com - all media information for TV and Radio coverage.

GO PACKERS ! HOLD THE FAITH !!

vince
08-14-2006, 08:19 PM
This promises to be another tough matchup. Good pass rush and d-line vs. our young, new o-line and blocking scheme.

I don't think the outcome will be great for us, but it will be a great opportunity to make strides and learn in the film room.

It's all about being ready come Sept. 10, 3:15 PM.

CaliforniaCheez
08-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Insult me if you wish but I think Schaub is a better QB than Vick.

The Falcon secondary is weak so if the Packer O-line can work well the passing game will be there.

24-16 Packers.